Baker who won SCOTUS suit being sued for refusing to bake a “Trans” Cake

You can’t make this shit up. The left are targeting this man for his religious beliefs.
The newest unhinged lunatic is trying to force him to bake a cake that is blue on the outside and pink on the inside to represent the freak’s “transition”.

Trans_Pride_cake.jpg

Why can’t the idiot go to another cake shop, or make their own? Oh yea, because the real goal is to destroy the lives of anyone that disagrees with their batshit crazy Agenda.
What religious ceremony would the baker be forced to participate in with the trans cake?

It's not religious freedom that's being targeted - it's any resistance to their social engineering agenda. The freedoms at risk are much broader and more fundamental - freedom of conscience, freedom of association. Making this narrowly about religious freedom is a mistake.

Well who made the idiot baker's argument about religion to start with? Since it was all about religion before, I don't see how that ruling could have anything to do with this cake.

You might not appreciate the baker's religion, Christianity, and you might disagree with the Christian idea that Almighty God put Adam and Eve (not Steve) into the garden.

But you are beyond the pale in calling the belief "idiotic".

I disagree with the islamic hatred of bacon and the Hindu's worship of the Sacred Cow and the Shintoist thought that the emperor is Almighty God.

However, I wouldn't call them "idiotic."
I said he was an idiot. I suspect he only used his religion as an excuse to justify his bigotry like so many other right wingers do.

Why can't the people wanting the cake just go to another baker?

Are they trying to make a point, or get a payday?
.. I would not eat something from someone I just pissed off

You can’t make this shit up. The left are targeting this man for his religious beliefs.
The newest unhinged lunatic is trying to force him to bake a cake that is blue on the outside and pink on the inside to represent the freak’s “transition”.

Trans_Pride_cake.jpg

Why can’t the idiot go to another cake shop, or make their own? Oh yea, because the real goal is to destroy the lives of anyone that disagrees with their batshit crazy Agenda.

The state has no legitimate power to compel one to participate in any activity or to make any expression that is anathema to one's worldview. Period.

Trans_Pride_cake.jpg

What religious ceremony would the baker be forced to participate in with the trans cake?

It's not religious freedom that's being targeted - it's any resistance to their social engineering agenda. The freedoms at risk are much broader and more fundamental - freedom of conscience, freedom of association. Making this narrowly about religious freedom is a mistake.

Well who made the idiot baker's argument about religion to start with? Since it was all about religion before, I don't see how that ruling could have anything to do with this cake.

You might not appreciate the baker's religion, Christianity, and you might disagree with the Christian idea that Almighty God put Adam and Eve (not Steve) into the garden.

I disagree with the islamic hatred of bacon and the Hindu's worship of the Sacred Cow and the Shintoist thought that the emperor is Almighty God.

I said he was an idiot. I suspect he only used his religion as an excuse to justify his bigotry like so many other right wingers do.

There is nothing "bigoted" about not wanting it in the caboose.
TMI !! You enjoy your cake any way you want, but there is no need to tell me about it.

I would bake them a cake but it would be so salty as to be not eatable. If they complained the next cake would not have as much salt but it wouldn’t have any sugar. In their next cake I would add a good quantity of habanero powder.
..I'd add a little extra ''whipped cream''-----they would probably say ''this taste familiar''''
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Trans_Pride_cake.jpg

Why didn't they just find another lunch counter? Nobody said they had to eat at Woolworth's.
1616537533008.png

Trans_Pride_cake.jpg

Why didn't they just find another lunch counter? Nobody said they had to eat at Woolworth's.
View attachment 471415

1616537637619.png

Trans_Pride_cake.jpg

View attachment 471415
That’s the best you got? Now a tranny who can’t get a cake is as oppressed as Blacks under Democrat Jim Crow laws?

Trans_Pride_cake.jpg

The state has no legitimate power to compel one to participate in any activity or to make any expression that is anathema to one's worldview. Period.
The Supreme Court seems to disagree with you. Look up protected class.

I think the USSC were correct on this one...

The Civil Rights Act of 1964 says, regarding public accommodation (which includes bakeries)," Under that law, you cannot discriminate on the basis of protected classes: race, gender, religion, etc. "

But, as I understand it, the baker in question isn't refusing to serve them in a discriminatory manner. He is merely refusing to serve them items which are not on on the menu. They are more than free to buy a cake, just not one that he doesn't provide.

Try going into a Carvelle shop and asking for a penis cake.

Last edited:
I personally think these radical "activists" on both sides should not be the basis of our laws, whether it is the vehement anti-masker or the gay rights activists that look for trouble, the Westboro Baptist Church people or the California dwarf lawyer that makes a living suing people who refuse to comply with his over the top demands

Trans_Pride_cake.jpg

Protected class?

Trans_Pride_cake.jpg

Has nothing to with "ceremony". Learn something.

Trans_Pride_cake.jpg

You're the idiot for thinking EVERYONE must think just as you do.

Trans_Pride_cake.jpg

Look, we get it...you like it in the ass but that doesn't mean I have go against my religion to make you feel better.

Trans_Pride_cake.jpg

View attachment 471415

View attachment 471416

nope.

Forum List

Back