Ban Bumpstocks?

Ban the bumpstock or no?

• Total voters
No.

Because only the law-abiding will comply with the law.

Then why have laws against ANYTHING?
Here we go again.

We have laws so that we can punish people after they commit an illegal act. Laws do not, have not ever and will not ever prevent anyone from committing a crime.

Laws deter. Anyone with a brain knows that.
No they don't.
If they did we would have zero crime.

That's retarded. Laws deter crime. Not all crime you moron.

Do you honestly believe that no one who's drunk ever uses a designated driver, or calls a cab, because they've been deterred from driving drunk by the LAW?

No one? Ever?

Nope. Laws do not prevent anyone from committing a crime

The rate of fire for a bump stock equipped rifle? 400 to 800 rounds per minute.

Do you know, for example, what the rate of fire for an AK47 on full auto is?

600 rounds per minute.

Now go ahead and convince us that the bump stock is not enabling automatic fire.

There is no way a semiauto with a bump stock can fire faster than a full auto

You might not want to get your information about guns from the main stream media

I don't see you providing ANY evidence to support your nonsense.

600 rounds per minute.

Now go ahead and convince us that the bump stock is not enabling automatic fire.

You might not want to get your information about guns from the main stream media

And neither did you.

But the fact that the firing mechanism for a semiauto takes more time to fire, eject the shell, load the next round and reset the trigger pull takes longer than in a full auto because the full auto has less steps in the firing chain

It's common sense but you first have to actually know something about how rifles work and you don't

I have my bumpstock. It's called a belt loop.

Ban belt loops and rubber bands! I will not rest until we have banned anything that could be used to kill.

Dang, there goes my pencil!

LIBERAL EDICT- All pencil must now be made of balsa wood. Mechanical pencils are banned completely.

i wood say good point not so much

--LOL

600 rounds per minute.

And neither did you.

But the fact that the firing mechanism for a semiauto takes more time to fire, eject the shell, load the next round and reset the trigger pull takes longer than in a full auto because the full auto has less steps in the firing chain

It's common sense but you first have to actually know something about how rifles work and you don't

I qualified expert with an M-16. Did you?

btw, bump stock rates are ten times that of the same gun being fired on semi-auto.

600 rounds per minute.

And neither did you.

lol, so if there's no rate of fire difference between semi-auto fire and bump stock fire,

why does anyone bother with the latter?

600 rounds per minute.

And neither did you.

btw, bump stock rates are ten times that of the same gun being fired on semi-auto.

you can bumpfire without a bumpfire stock retard

600 rounds per minute.

And neither did you.

And it is still semiauto fire.

you compared a bump stock to a full auto and there is no way that bump firing is faster than full auto because the firing, ejection reload and recocking of the firing mechanism physically takes more time than that of a full auto

Keep in mind that probably every nut poster in this thread who's against banning the bump stock also opposes banning ANY automatic weapon,

in the first place. These people are the most extreme of the extremists.

600 rounds per minute.

And neither did you.

and you do not get a faster rate of fire than a full auto rifle

600 rounds per minute.

And neither did you.

you compared a bump stock to a full auto and there is no way that bump firing is faster than full auto because the firing, ejection reload and recocking of the firing mechanism physically takes more time than that of a full auto

which to me it appeared that he does not really know what he is rambling about

600 rounds per minute.

And neither did you.

lol, so if there's no rate of fire difference between semi-auto fire and bump stock fire,

It's an impractical way to shoot. The accuracy sucks and believe it or not the rifle is far more likely to jam when bump firing.

An "expert" would know that buy you don't seem to.

And neither did you.

and you do not get a faster rate of fire than a full auto rifle

of course not

i have never claimed it did

600 rounds per minute.

And neither did you.

Who's claiming it's faster? Jesus Christ.

600 rounds per minute.

And neither did you.

It's an impractical way to shoot. The accuracy sucks and believe it or not the rifle is far more likely to jam when bump firing.

indeed agreed "expert" --LOL

Keep in mind that probably every nut poster in this thread who's against banning the bump stock also opposes banning ANY automatic weapon,

Funny I never said if I was for or against them you just jumped to conclusions

600 rounds per minute.

And neither did you.

Was that supposed to answer my question? lol

Funny I never said if I was for or against them you just jumped to conclusions

lol, and it's noteworthy you don't state your position NOW.

And neither did you.

Who's claiming it's faster? Jesus Christ.
YOU did

And I quote

Ban Bumpstocks?

600 rounds per minute.

Forum List

Back