Ban Plastics!

goodluck

May 18, 2024
That's right. Completely ban them. Make them extinct. There are other materials we can use. They may not be as cheap to make. But if alternatives are necessary enough, pay the price! I knew that plastics were bad beforehand. But recently I watch a PBS documentary called, "We are all plastic people now." I wish that youtube carried this documentary. But the last time I checked, they didn't. If there is anyplace where you can find it, I suggest you do so and watch it. In it I found out that plastics are far worse than I thought they were. They're downright toxic!

There are many bad chemicals in plastics. One of them is are called PFAS. Which are referred to as "forever chemicals." I don't know how many of the chemicals that leech out of plastics are endocrine disrupters. Could it be all of them? I couldn't find out. Though some of them are no doubt worse than others. And when it comes to something as absolutely vital as hormones, there probably is no such thing as a "safe" level of endocrine disrupters.

PBS?

147004_tenor.gif

I guess there is an up side.....Make steel handguns great again. ;)

639 003 (2).JPG

That's right. Completely ban them. Make them extinct. There are other materials we can use. They may not be as cheap to make. But if alternatives are necessary enough, pay the price! I knew that plastics were bad beforehand. But recently I watch a PBS documentary called, "We are all plastic people now." I wish that youtube carried this documentary. But the last time I checked, they didn't. If there is anyplace where you can find it, I suggest you do so and watch it. In it I found out that plastics are far worse than I thought they were. They're downright toxic!

There are many bad chemicals in plastics. One of them is are called PFAS. Which are referred to as "forever chemicals." I don't know how many of the chemicals that leech out of plastics are endocrine disrupters. Could it be all of them? I couldn't find out. Though some of them are no doubt worse than others. And when it comes to something as absolutely vital as hormones, there probably is no such thing as a "safe" level of endocrine disrupters.
I am mostly in favor a restricting their use.

Just as I think we should get rid of all smart phones, get rid of fluoride in water, tear down all those cell phone towers, end nearly any and all genetic manipulation and genetic engineering, including gain of function research, stop with the chemical manipulation of the food supply, and stop with all of the data collection on everything and everyone.

I have no idea why we need to kill ourselves for fun and profit, and then create whole industries to cure the medical problems we are causing. It makes not a lick of sense.

PBS?

147004_tenor.gif

I guess there is an up side.....Make steel handguns great again. ;)

View attachment 955785
So you are in favor of creating trans youth and encouraging mental illness that leads to mass shootings.

Got it.

:113:

Dr. Shanna Swan on How Plastics in Food are Affecting Our Hormone Levels​

Personal Care Products Have Endocrine Disruptors in Them | Joe Rogan & Ben Greenfield​

They're busy working on your concrete laptop and cellphone right now

You might be interested in this organization:

So you are in favor of creating trans youth and encouraging mental illness that leads to mass shootings.

Got it.

Personal Care Products Have Endocrine Disruptors in Them | Joe Rogan & Ben Greenfield​

PLM_Cv5_ds1.jpg

Agreed, but it’s far too late. We all have the shit in our bodies and PFAS is everywhere in the environment. It’s a wonder any of us live past 50.

Got it.

We can always count on our massive federal government to protect our health, food supply, and environment.

LMFAO!

I am mostly in favor a restricting their use.

Just as I think we should get rid of all smart phones, get rid of fluoride in water, tear down all those cell phone towers, end nearly any and all genetic manipulation and genetic engineering, including gain of function research, stop with the chemical manipulation of the food supply, and stop with all of the data collection on everything and everyone.

I have no idea why we need to kill ourselves for fun and profit, and then create whole industries to cure the medical problems we are causing. It makes not a lick of sense.

The problem is that we live in a capitalist society. Which as it turns out is why our government is run by big business. A good example of that is in the documentary, "The Corporation." When it comes to a choice between making money and human lives, making money seems to always win out. And in our capitalist society, the plastics industry holds much power. Getting rid of plastics to any degree will be difficult to do. But it should be done. Completely. As for the other things you mentioned, they aren't that big of a concern. Except for the issue of GMO's. That needs to be stopped also.

They're busy working on your concrete laptop and cellphone right now

Concrete? What ever happened to things like aluminum. Also, they are able to do something interesting with aluminum. They can make it transparent like glass. Though doing it turns it into more of a ceramic. It's called Aluminum Oxynitrate. They basically make it by combining aluminum with oxygen and nitrogen. Then heating it under pressure in a liquid. It is 3 times harder than steel. They use it in things like bulletproof glass. Being made mostly of aluminum, I wonder if it retains the light weight properties of aluminum. Another material I wonder if they could do anything useful with as a replacement for plastic is using graphene. Many layers of it of course.

As for the other things you mentioned, they aren't that big of a concern. Except for the issue of GMO's.
Just because you personally aren't as educated on them, doesn't mean that they aren't as big of a concern.

For you? Maybe they aren't.

For others? Perhaps they are a bigger concern.

Agreed, but it’s far too late. We all have the shit in our bodies and PFAS is everywhere in the environment. It’s a wonder any of us live past 50.

Too late or not, doing something to change things for the better is always a good idea.

Just because you personally aren't as educated on them, doesn't mean that they aren't as big of a concern.

For you? Maybe they aren't.

For others? Perhaps they are a bigger concern.

Maybe I'm wrong. But to me, cell phones aren't that big of a problem. As for gain function research, I don't know what that is. Will you tell me? Or do I need to look it up. As for data collection, as far as the NSA or any foreign equivalent, I don't know if there is much that can be done about it. Besides unplugging from the internet. Though there is something else. You know how hackers are constantly trying to hack into something. And you probably know that for some places, you only get about 5 chances to get a password right. If you don't do it, they will cut you off for whatever amount of time they want. Do the same thing with computers that contain sensitive information. If a hacker tries to hack their way in more than 5 times without getting it right, that computer is cut off. That means to even try again, they are going to need a different computer. That would slow them down a LOT!

Concrete? What ever happened to things like aluminum. Also, they are able to do something interesting with aluminum. They can make it transparent like glass. Though doing it turns it into more of a ceramic. It's called Aluminum Oxynitrate. They basically make it by combining aluminum with oxygen and nitrogen. Then heating it under pressure in a liquid. It is 3 times harder than steel. They use it in things like bulletproof glass. Being made mostly of aluminum, I wonder if it retains the light weight properties of aluminum. Another material I wonder if they could do anything useful with as a replacement for plastic is using graphene. Many layers of it of course.
Transparent aluminum was a gift given to us from the late 23rd century

Maybe I'm wrong. But to me, cell phones aren't that big of a problem. As for gain function research, I don't know what that is. Will you tell me? Or do I need to look it up. As for data collection, as far as the NSA or any foreign equivalent, I don't know if there is much that can be done about it. Besides unplugging from the internet. Though there is something else. You know how hackers are constantly trying to hack into something. And you probably know that for some places, you only get about 5 chances to get a password right. If you don't do it, they will cut you off for whatever amount of time they want. Do the same thing with computers that contain sensitive information. If a hacker tries to hack their way in more than 5 times without getting it right, that computer is cut off. That means to even try again, they are going to need a different computer. That would slow them down a LOT!
How much to you believe in AGW?

Forum List

Back