Bannon audio surfaces: trump "is just going to say he's a winner."

All this devotion to the likes of Trump and Biden is totally perplexing to anyone even mildly objective. Such people are indefensible and should naturally be excluded from positions of power. Yet, we see symmetrical allegiance, verbiage and vehemence. The duopoly is strong in these folks!
Do you equate Trumpism and Bidenism? Pretty much the same to you?

Anything concerning about our electoral process going on here?

All this devotion to the likes of Trump and Biden is totally perplexing to anyone even mildly objective. Such people are indefensible and should naturally be excluded from positions of power. Yet, we see symmetrical allegiance, verbiage and vehemence. The duopoly is strong in these folks!

Do you really see the same devotion to Biden as you see people having for Trump?

Dumbass, Trump is long gone.

The people there NOW are the problem

Do you really see the same devotion to Biden as you see people having for Trump?
I'm almost afraid to see the answer.

To me, there is liberalism vs. conservatism, which had turned ugly enough from both ends. But now there is a third component - this third thing, this cancer.

That people would write it off as no big deal is... mystifying, worrying.

Dumbass, Trump is long gone.

The people there NOW are the problem
How is Trump long gone?

Serious question....because i have seen a few Trump supporters on this site make that same claim....almost like they say it to avoid something more than anything else...

So what does it mean when a political figure is long gone?

Jimmy Carter is long gone....because no one is campaigning as a Democrat by bragging how loyal to Jimmy Carter he or she is to get credit with their base...

Bill Clinton is long gone....because no one is campaigning as a Democrat by bragging how loyal to Bill Clinton he or she is to get credit with their base...

So how is Trump long gone?

I'm almost afraid to see the answer.

To me, there is liberalism vs. conservatism, which had turned ugly enough from both ends. But now there is a third component - this third thing, this cancer.

That people would write it off as no big deal is... mystifying, worrying.

You're full of shit.

You sir, are unquestionably a deluded fool.

No one said it wasn't a big deal.

What part of I DON'T CARE do you not understand?

Is that difficult English or something?

Dumbass, if I don't give a beggar a nickel it doesn't mean I don't care, and it doesn't mean it isn't a big deal.

Your logic stinks. To the point of being delusional. Maybe you dropped too much of that brown acid in college.

How is Trump long gone?

Serious question....because i have seen a few Trump supporters on this site make that same claim....almost like they say it to avoid something more than anything else...

Jimmy Carter is long gone....because no one is campaigning as a Democrat by bragging how loyal to Jimmy Carter he or she is to get credit with their base...

Bill Clinton is long gone....because no one is campaigning as a Democrat by bragging how loyal to Bill Clinton he or she is to get credit with their base...

This is right in their face now. The whole con, to which they have willingly sold their soul.

They bought it. They can't turn back now.

This is stunning.

Perhaps not the personality, but the place they take in American "politics" (to use a word very loosely).

In my experience most people that voted for Biden do not really care that much for him and none of them want him to run again.

How is Trump long gone?

Ah... so you admit you're scared of Trump THE CANDIDATE.

I told you a long time ago, the whole purpose of this committee was to knock Trump THE CANDIDATE out of the box.

Thank you for confirming my observation.

But Trump THE President is long gone. And Nancy Fucktard is not addressing any of the PROBLEMS around this thing, she has her head buried in the past and she just wants revenge, and she has all of YOU idiotic lemmings dancing to her tune.

...and if it's one thing Americans like, it's "simple".
and accurateness.....

Example.....if one side actually tried to overthrow an election and halt the peaceful transfer of power for the first time in US history - there is no need to say "well, the other side wants universal healthcare, so both sides bro"

The desire to try both sides everything is explicitly done to normalize the utterly insane shit done by one side....because calling out that one side makes people feel uncomfortable....

This is right in their face now. The whole con, to which they have willingly sold their soul.

This is stunning.
No one's buying the Stalinist bullshit, pal

It doesn't matter HOW true it is.

That Stalinist crap is getting crushed, and all its purveyors too

This is stunning.

I heard the tape and I'm listening thinking: 20 years ago I would have been appalled. I would have said all the things you want me to say. And more.

Now? After Hillary? After the way you all tried to destroy Trump the entire time he was in office, Mac? Russian Collusion? Two impeachments? The pee tape? All of that.

Cry a river. Let it burn.

and accurateness.....

Example.....if one side actually tried to overthrow an election and halt the peaceful transfer of power for the first time in US history - there is no need to say "well, the other side wants universal healthcare, so both sides bro"

The desire to try both sides everything is explicitly done to normalize the utterly insane shit done by one side....because calling out that one side makes people feel uncomfortable....
Some of us not accept that there are currently two sides, merely one that plays at two in order to divide and reign.

Forum List

Back