Bannon audio surfaces: trump "is just going to say he's a winner."

These are zealots. Jihadis. Good vs. Evil. They're only going to get more aggressive as the con is exposed.

The con itself is irrelevant to them. As one of them said on this thread, let it burn. That's what they want.

This "rigged election" thing is only an excuse.
I like quotes....

v1c5dzpiq5j21.jpg

Remember when Bannon and Trump hated each other with a passion??

And then, as is a requirement for most of you sycophants.....Bannon got back on his knees for Trump because as most of you sycophants, he worshiped power and needed a pardon...

Now must of us with a pair of nuts would call that very bitchy feminine behavior by Bannon.....but since you folks have no problem with that type of cowardice and weakness, you have no problem with Bannon...until, of course, he doesn't do what your God King commands..
If you are speaking on behalf of Mac1958 you wont do

I only want to talk to the troll master

These are zealots. Jihadis. Good vs. Evil. They're only going to get more aggressive as the con is exposed.

The con itself is irrelevant to them. As one of them said on this thread, let it burn. That's what they want.

This "rigged election" thing is only an excuse.
I like these quotes too....

_006.gop.0(119).jpgFLu5zOYXsActe4S.jpg

because currently, this is where we are right now...Conservatives wrapping themselves up in "Patriotism" -- that last refuge of a scoundrel -- and using that faux patriotism to justify overthrowing an election, stopping the peaceful transfer of power -- all behind something they themselves know is a lie...all because of their utter hatred for that process of transferring power.....and all while stupidly claiming "Democrats made us do it" -- none of the deflections they throw up will change that fact......

All you have to do is ask them:

"Do you believe VP Kamala Harris has the power to do what you wanted Mike Pence to do?"

-- and see how you will not get an answer....because they are full of shit...

"You've sold your soul for your personal prejudices."

If you were to look in a dictionary to see what the term "self projection" means; save yourself the trouble....this moron is giving you a free demonstration with this comment....

"How long has it been since Trump left office? HOW LONG? ???"

These are the same people who wanted to lock a woman up who was NEVER IN OFFICE and wanted to lock up a guy who can't possibly be in office again.......but when it comes to their cult leader -- suddenly, just talking about him is forbidden.....very classic "Leave my Daddy alone!!" vibes from grown ass men and women...its' pathetic...

What the fuck is this idiot talking about? ^^^

Women? Daddy? ???

Anyone know? :dunno:

What the fuck is this idiot talking about? ^^^

Women? Daddy? ???

Anyone know? :dunno:
Yes, your sycophancy for an orange moron is the equal to a toddler yelling "leave my Daddy alone" -- because you don't like what is being said about him....but you are grown ass man or woman -- not a child..which makes it even more pathetic.....

Especially when you consider the fact, your Daddy doesn't give a fuck about you.....

Ask this guy....

You are a mere proxy for Mac1958

And I refuse to settle for less than the top trump hater
I don't hate Trump -- I hate the ideology he pandered to and grifted from.....

Your ideology is what I hate.....and you obviously aint too proud of it yourself -- which is why you have to keep lying about your own positions so much....that is how pathetic you are

Yes, your sycophancy for an orange moron is the equal to a toddler yelling "leave my Daddy alone" -- because you don't like what is being said about him....but you are grown ass man or woman -- not a child..which makes it even more pathetic.....

Especially when you consider the fact, your Daddy doesn't give a fuck about you.....

Ask this guy....

Iggy.

WTF

My daddy?

I'll wait till this moron sobers up.

No, you dumb stupid deluded dumbass shit for brains fucktard.

THIS ^^^ is where you are completely 100% WRONG, and also completely off your rocker.
^ Bitch fit ^^

"Leave my Daddy alone!!!! The election was stolen....stop saying that about my Daddy!!!!"

No one's buying the Stalinist bullshit, pal

It doesn't matter HOW true it is.

That Stalinist crap is getting crushed, and all its purveyors too

There ya go with more GOP party talking points.

Odd how you parrot those all the time.

so instead of actually calling Bannon as he requested…

the jan 6 committee released a 90 sec clip with no content and no way of knowing who he was talking to

and simply claim this is all we need to know

haha how pathetic and another black eye for the committee

There ya go with more GOP party talking points.

Odd how you parrot those all the time.

See?

You've got it bassackwards.

That's OUR talking point. We gave it to the righties.

I don't understand, I keep telling you, I'm always consistent, what part of "we are helping the righties" do you not understand? Am I not speaking English?

Forum List

Back