Bannon audio surfaces: trump "is just going to say he's a winner."

Cry a river. Let it burn.
There ya go. This is what they want.

vHHcC76.jpg

Ah... so you admit you're scared of Trump THE CANDIDATE.

I told you a long time ago, the whole purpose of this committee was to knock Trump THE CANDIDATE out of the box.

Thank you for confirming my observation.

But Trump THE President is long gone. And Nancy Fucktard is not addressing any of the PROBLEMS around this thing, she has her head buried in the past and she just wants revenge, and she has all of YOU idiotic lemmings dancing to her tune.
How can a question make you so triggered that you 1 -- avoid answering it -- and 2 -- claim that anyone asking you that question is scared of a Trump candidate....

and why shouldn't someone who cares about the peaceful transfer of power in this country not be scared of a Trump presidency?

Just because you like sucking Trump's dick doesn't mean the rest of us want that fascist autocracy you obviously crave...

They've been conned by the biggest and most obvious con artist in American history.

It's right there.

And they're fine with it.
Can't say its something hard to do........its been the same con played on the same folks for decades after decades.....as long as you give them someone to look down on or someone to hate...you can do whatever you like....

qte_8a7d7 (2).jpg

They've been conned by the biggest and most obvious con artist in American history.

It's right there.

And they're fine with it.

You're a sorry little man.

You've sold your soul for your personal prejudices.

How long has it been since Trump left office? HOW LONG? ???

And you've still got your head buried up his ass.

ONE two bit con man is so important to you that he's consuming 100% of your thought process

That's TDS, pal. Don't tell me it's not

And MEANWHILE, Nancy Fucktard has you completely distracted from the REAL issue, which is NOT a two bit con man.

You've been swilling too much Kool aid, mister. Your priorities are ALL FUCKED UP.

Some of us not accept that there are currently two sides, merely one that plays at two in order to divide and reign.
It's ok to not accept there are currently 2 sides....but I am able to acknowledge reality without being happy about it.....

This country has shown that for all of that talk about "fuck the duopoly bro" -- they do nothing STRUCTURALLY to change what they claim to hate...

So....until people actually back up the talk with some action.... when it comes to the 2022 midterms and the 2024 election.....there will be CURRENTLY 2 sides...

I know this won't matter, which is just mind-blowing, but here goes. The recording is only about 90 seconds.

To no surprise, it was planned all along that Trump would claim the election was rigged if he lost. And that's exactly what has happened. He even admits here that they knew the Dem vote totals would explode overnight because more of them voted by mail and those votes were counted last.

This is a con, and it was ready to go before the election even took place.

"What Trump is gonna do, is he's gonna declare victory. But that doesn't mean he's a winner. He's just gonna say he's a winner. The Democrats -- more of our people vote early that count. Theirs vote in mail. And so they're gonna have a natural disadvantage, and Trump's gonna take advantage of it. That's our strategy.

"I'm the winner. I'm the King".

There it is. Absolute lies and absolute chaos. Ready to go, planned in advance, from a guy who admits he wants to bring down the system. Thoughts? Am I right, does this not matter?

Bombshell!!

ZOMG!!

Were Trumps tiny fingerprints on the steering wheel??

It's ok to not accept there are currently 2 sides....but I am able to acknowledge reality without being happy about it.....

This country has shown that for all of that talk about "fuck the duopoly bro" -- they do nothing STRUCTURALLY to change what they claim to hate...

So....until people actually back up the talk with some action.... when it comes to the 2022 midterms and the 2024 election.....there will be CURRENTLY 2 sides...
The only conceivable "two sides" is the duopoly and those of us who promote alternatives.

You're a sorry little man.

You've sold your soul for your personal prejudices.

How long has it been since Trump left office? HOW LONG? ???

And you've still got your head buried up his ass.

ONE two bit con man is so important to you that he's consuming 100% of your thought process

That's TDS, pal. Don't tell me it's not

And MEANWHILE, Nancy Fucktard has you completely distracted from the REAL issue, which is NOT a two bit con man.

You've been swilling too much Kool aid, mister. Your priorities are ALL FUCKED UP.
"You've sold your soul for your personal prejudices."

If you were to look in a dictionary to see what the term "self projection" means; save yourself the trouble....this moron is giving you a free demonstration with this comment....

"How long has it been since Trump left office? HOW LONG? ???"

These are the same people who wanted to lock a woman up who was NEVER IN OFFICE and wanted to lock up a guy who can't possibly be in office again.......but when it comes to their cult leader -- suddenly, just talking about him is forbidden.....very classic "Leave my Daddy alone!!" vibes from grown ass men and women...its' pathetic...

Can't say its something hard to do........its been the same con played on the same folks for decades after decades.....as long as you give them someone to look down on or someone to hate...you can do whatever you like....

View attachment 670080

Isn't that the same guy who promised to have them "******* voting democrat for the next 200 years" and said of Thurgood Marshall

“Son, when I appoint a ****** to the bench, I want everybody to know he’s a ******. [Said to an aide in 1965 regarding the appointment of Thurgood Marshall as associate justice of the Supreme Court]”​

The American people are demanding to know if Nancy has ordered the steering wheel dusted for fingerprints
I suspect you're like Bannon -- you want to see the whole thing come down. A True Believer.

So I can understand why this doesn't bother you. You don't care that you've been fooled by an orange buffoon.

I'll never understand that amount of rage.

I suspect you're like Bannon -- you want to see the whole thing come down. A True Believer.

So I can understand why this doesn't bother you. You don't care that you've been fooled by an orange buffoon.

I'll never understand that amount of rage.

This bothers me

65218r.jpg

Bannon is a very smart conservative that you hated with a passion before this audio surfaced

Now he’s your long lost brother
Remember when Bannon and Trump hated each other with a passion??

And then, as is a requirement for most of you sycophants.....Bannon got back on his knees for Trump because as most of you sycophants, he worshiped power and needed a pardon...

Now must of us with a pair of nuts would call that very bitchy feminine behavior by Bannon.....but since you folks have no problem with that type of cowardice and weakness, you have no problem with Bannon...until, of course, he doesn't do what your God King commands..

"You've sold your soul for your personal prejudices."

If you were to look in a dictionary to see what the term "self projection" means; save yourself the trouble....this moron is giving you a free demonstration with this comment....

"How long has it been since Trump left office? HOW LONG? ???"

These are the same people who wanted to lock a woman up who was NEVER IN OFFICE and wanted to lock up a guy who can't possibly be in office again.......but when it comes to their cult leader -- suddenly, just talking about him is forbidden.....very classic "Leave my Daddy alone!!" vibes from grown ass men and women...its' pathetic...
These are zealots. Jihadis. Good vs. Evil. They're only going to get more aggressive as the con is exposed.

The con itself is irrelevant to them. As one of them said on this thread, let it burn. That's what they want.

This "rigged election" thing is only an excuse.

Forum List

Back