Bannon may not be the right guy as chief strategist in the WH

This entire "alt right" garbage was something Hildabeast stirred up to try and stir up her lukewarm followers....it didn't work then and it's stupid now. I'd bet 10 bucks 99% of America has never heard of alt right and furthermore they don't care. Give it a rest

I guess you're right, just like global climate change was dreamed up by china.
No, the pseudo religion was dreamed up by globalists on the left for more power and control. The irony is China cares less about the environment and the leftist corporate and political loons create an atmosphere here that sends production over there.

Pseudo religion? Wow. Your brain just ain't right, is it?
If you're a warmer you are in a cult. Don't blame others.

The Alt Right is a free speech movement.......that is why you assholes hate it.....

Why do you hate Jews? Why are you lying about the Jews that run Breitbart? Why are you lying about the content on Breitbart that is allowed by the Jewish editors at Breitbart?

Why don't you ask the White Nationalists that fester the Bannon created safe haven news and messaging website called Breitbart news?

Why ask me. I never attack Jews. Bannon lets it happen and has not renounced them or banned them from Breitbart News that I know of.

Force the racist bigoted hatemongers off the website and renounce what is already there.

Let Bannon rebuke and renounce and ban the racists and xenophobes and nativists from Breitbart, and I will be satisfied.

No, mostly I'm just disgusted by you.

Ever heard of the term "over-reaching"?
The truth makes people sick. I am just a messenger.

I think the more appropriate term might be "regurgitater".

How long do you think legitimizing the voices of white supremacists is going to last in this country? How long can you carry the politicing of hate and anger without any messages of hope, unity, and shared path forward for this country? That's largely absent.
Obviously Trump and Bannon boxed messages of White Identity AND hope,unity and a path forward together since they won. This was just the beginning really.....a lot like to think we can build on this I personally saw this as a last grasp before violence had to be used to make sure our race wasn't eradicated....glad we avoided that for now.

That isn't a prerequisite to winning. You can win on anger alone in the right environment.

And who created that environment?
Everyone dude. Everyone.

How long do you think legitimizing the voices of white supremacists is going to last in this country? How long can you carry the politicing of hate and anger without any messages of hope, unity, and shared path forward for this country? That's largely absent.
Obviously Trump and Bannon boxed messages of White Identity AND hope,unity and a path forward together since they won. This was just the beginning really.....a lot like to think we can build on this I personally saw this as a last grasp before violence had to be used to make sure our race wasn't eradicated....glad we avoided that for now.

That isn't a prerequisite to winning. You can win on anger alone in the right environment.

Everyone dude. Everyone.

That's okay, we're going to fix it now. And everybody except the extremists are on the same page.

countymaprb1024.png

Everyone dude. Everyone.
especially OKTexas

Everyone dude. Everyone.

That's okay, we're going to fix it now. And everybody except the extremists are on the same page.

countymaprb1024.png
Yup, population wise politically 1 : 1.

Everyone dude. Everyone.

countymaprb1024.png
My eyes hurt.

The Alt Right is a free speech movement.......that is why you assholes hate it.....

Nah...we liberals hate because racists like you love it. The Alt Right is just like the Repug Party...a divisive organization preaching bigotry, hatred, and intolerance.
The Alt Right is exactly like the far left, yes, you are right.

Everyone dude. Everyone.

I can think of about 60 million people, many form reliably commiecrat areas that would disagree.

Everyone dude. Everyone.
especially OKTexas

Well fakey, we told you and you ilk that America was getting a belly full of your bullshit and even now you're not listening. Please keep it up through the midterms.

Everyone dude. Everyone.
especially OKTexas

Well fakey, we told you and you ilk that America was getting a belly full of your bullshit and even now you're not listening. Please keep it up through the midterms.
You don't count is the point you refuse to accept. Continue to amuse us.

Everyone dude. Everyone.
especially OKTexas

You don't count is the point you refuse to accept. Continue to amuse us.

Yep, but me and 59,999,999 of my friends do. Eat it bitch.

Everyone dude. Everyone.

I can think of about 60 million people, many form reliably commiecrat areas that would disagree.

Everyone's entitled to their own bias :)

Forum List

Back