Baptist Pastor who attacked Kim Davis is not Christian

From what I can tell from his letter and the site he doesn't seem to know the Bible clearly...or he's not following it.

Lassie gives 3 cheers to people dying in a mosque, but she clearly follows her Bible. After reading her postings, I'm convinced that only old white, racist, conservative, bigots are going to heaven. :)It's her job as a Christian tell others how to get there.

Why don't you at least attempt to stay on topic, hag? Gawd you are annoying

The topic is fake Christians, and you are one of them.

Cease pretending you know me.....hag

We are told that we would be imprisoned for our faith. She is a real world manifestation of a truth of our faith.

From what I can tell from his letter and the site he doesn't seem to know the Bible clearly...or he's not following it.

Lassie gives 3 cheers to people dying in a mosque, but she clearly follows her Bible. After reading her postings, I'm convinced that only old white, racist, conservative, bigots are going to heaven. :)It's her job as a Christian tell others how to get there.
She's one of the best advertisers for people not to take religion seriously.

Like you do?
I'm not trying to make people follow any religious rules in our secular laws. I believe in the U.S. Constitution and the rule of secular law. Not christian sharia.

Bod you walk a different path but we know you take a lighter load.

Christian sharia? Kiss my ass. Not kidding.

You and your wifey aren't going to be together are you?

Keep bitching at Christians. You go girl. You keep wanting Islam. Watch what happens to you. You're dead baby. They'll kill you. Don't you understand this. They will kill you Bod. I don't get you hating Christians so much that you would prefer Islam who will without a doubt crucify you.
IF a government official stands there and says right. on. camera. that she's not going to follow the law she was elected for and swore an oath to uphold and when asked by whose authority she refuses to do her job she says "god's authority"....that's christian sharia......right there. Fortunately we have people like that Federal judge will are having none of that.

If Davis wants to protest, anything, she can do it on her own free time, not on government property or during government hours or the government's dime.

If she wants to object to same sex marriage, she can join her church group on the weekends.

If she encourages her son, who also works in the clerks office, to refuse licenses, they should both loose their jobs for life.

You just showed how ignorant you are. Christianity and Islam are tied at the hip. Christ is our saviour you stupid idiot. He will bring about the end of the world .

LOL!

Christ is Islam's biggest prophet fool. Laugh at me?

You show your ignorance swine. You are a pig.

Like you do?
I'm not trying to make people follow any religious rules in our secular laws. I believe in the U.S. Constitution and the rule of secular law. Not christian sharia.

Keep bitching at Christians. You go girl. You keep wanting Islam. Watch what happens to you. You're dead baby. They'll kill you. Don't you understand this. They will kill you Bod. I don't get you hating Christians so much that you would prefer Islam who will without a doubt crucify you.

That was a weird rant.

Well then, why is Davis trying to hang onto human law....or rather, hang onto $80K of human money a year?

I dunno, your fallacy is here I've said all along she should have resigned, this is bigger than she is. The fagstapo wants blood
"Fagstapo"....:lol: who helped you spell that one?

Unlike you I don't require assistance. Now stop trying to derail the thread....it's your usual BS
Riiiiiight, little girl. :lol: And the thread is about the baptist pastor and how sanctimonious hypocrites like you are trying to declare who is and who is not a real christian.

That sells real well.

Whatever BIG "girl"

:finger3:
Yep...quite the christian girl you are.

Why don't you at least attempt to stay on topic, hag? Gawd you are annoying

The topic is fake Christians, and you are one of them.

Cease pretending you know me.....hag
Yes...I've heard about your catfish life.

How wonderful is it that it is becoming IMPOSSIBLE to find a distinction between the Western Ideological Left and Islam?

We are told that we would be imprisoned for our faith. She is a real world manifestation of a truth of our faith.
If she was imprisoned for her faith...why weren't others imprisoned too?

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

Like you do?

That was a weird rant.

Yeah and I didn't make it. I've known Bod for years. Whoa.

How wonderful is it that it is becoming IMPOSSIBLE to find a distinction between the Western Ideological Left and Islam?

irony-alert-ironic.jpg

Let me make the argument pithy, forceful, and clear. It is not possible for any Christian to upbraid another Christian for sins they were forgiven. Such blasphemy against the cross of Jesus cannot be uttered by recipients of mercy.

In his letter, this demonic person several times attacked Kim Davis for her BC life and thus made the unbiblical, unchristian argument that those made righteous by the blood of Christ cannot speak out against the wickedness of the world they forsook. If such were the case, no churches would have been started by St. Paul or any epistles written.

"Ye shall know them by their fruit" Jesus taught. Just because somebody calls themselves a pastor does not mean they're Christian. The former pastor of the Westboro Baptist church certainly wasn't.

And in this internet age, he probably is some loser in his mommy's basement calling himself a pastor because he started a blog that two other people follow.

Therefore his words mean nothing more than any other attack by hell bound reprobate heathens.

false.jpg
That's because Kim Davis and her supporters are Taliban. Multiple babies out of wedlock? That's fornication. And she's been married so many times, she ran out of licenses.

Oh really? Islam is for freedom of and from religion? Islam is for equal gay rights? Islam is for equal women's rights? What are YOU smoking today?

Kim Davis has every right to speak out. But, if she does not intend to fulfill the responsibilities of her elected position, she should resign. That would be the honorable thing to do.

Read up on what the bible says about oathbreakers.
She didn't take an oath to engage in sacrilege

If she was imprisoned for her faith...why weren't others imprisoned too?

Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

Here is where I draw the line Bod. You sign up for government work, you follow the rules. You get paid well to do so. She has no right to refuse in her job as A CLERK OF THE GOVERNMENT to issue a marriage licence.sp pwi here give me a break on my spelling pulleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze!

You check your faith in at the door when you sign in to a government job. Ok getting really stoned. Am I right? or am I wrong here?

Kim Davis has every right to speak out. But, if she does not intend to fulfill the responsibilities of her elected position, she should resign. That would be the honorable thing to do.

She signed up for a government job though. This pains the crap out of me kg, but you sign into government you do the time.

And she wouldn't have. She also didnt take an oath to exercise christian sharia either.

Forum List

Back