Baptist Pastor who attacked Kim Davis is not Christian

No you are not wrong. Here is something else to chew on....if Kim Davis ran for County Clerk again, and because of honesty in politics (chuckle) declared if elected, she would enforce the law based on what her new religion and her god said to do.

She'd win by a landslide.
Not if everyone saw how she was going to enforce the law based on HER religion. No previously divorced...not dressed modestly? No papers for you....children out of wedlock? Nope. They may be the bible belt but they live normal lives.....not crazy ones.

They knew that about her when they elected her.
Not that she was going to enforce by her idea of "god's authority" they didn't. She's just a product of nepotism anyways.

From what I can tell from his letter and the site he doesn't seem to know the Bible clearly...or he's not following it.
It's something that real Christians understand. Satan is the "accuser of the brethren", so this guy, pastor or not, clearly serves him.
I called it first in that other thread. He's no Christian and certainly not Southern Baptist. Thanks for this follow up.
Could you show us your badge, please?

From what I can tell from his letter and the site he doesn't seem to know the Bible clearly...or he's not following it.

Or he could be just another libtard poseur, or a sell out. Right now Christianity is full of such people.

I was once active on a 'traditional Catholic' message board and the senior person who was the wife of the site owner was a closet supporter of homosexual marriage. But she would usually not let on and she would pose as this objective neutral admin mod. And she was nothing of the sort....not at all. How do freaking libtard homophiles get into a top position in a 'traditional Catholic' website?

roflmao.

Lassie gives 3 cheers to people dying in a mosque, but she clearly follows her Bible. After reading her postings, I'm convinced that only old white, racist, conservative, bigots are going to heaven. :)It's her job as a Christian tell others how to get there.
She's one of the best advertisers for people not to take religion seriously.

Like you do?
I'm not trying to make people follow any religious rules in our secular laws. I believe in the U.S. Constitution and the rule of secular law. Not christian sharia.

Where in the Constitution does it say anything about marriage? The law you refer too was made by the Supreme Court and making law by the SC is unconstitutional. God's laws do not compare to sharia law.

This is the second time I'm asking you to point out this law.

Lassie gives 3 cheers to people dying in a mosque, but she clearly follows her Bible. After reading her postings, I'm convinced that only old white, racist, conservative, bigots are going to heaven. :)It's her job as a Christian tell others how to get there.

Like you do?
I'm not trying to make people follow any religious rules in our secular laws. I believe in the U.S. Constitution and the rule of secular law. Not christian sharia.
There is no Sharia law for ?christians. That's the Muslim enemy. Oh wait. You think Christians are the enemy.

Kim Davis has every right to speak out. But, if she does not intend to fulfill the responsibilities of her elected position, she should resign. That would be the honorable thing to do.

Read up on what the bible says about oathbreakers.

The oath that Kim took at the time was to uphold KENTUCKIES laws. Show me where the LAWS OF KENTUCKY were changed? SCOTUS made a decision to throw out laws restricting homo marriage but that does not instantly put laws on the books. Nor does a SCOTUS position reflect the OATH KIM TOOK ATH THE TIME SHE TOOK OFFICE.

So many Christians are still asleep and do not realize the thief is in the basement working his way up to the owners bedroom.

Like you do?
There is no Sharia law for ?christians. That's the Muslim enemy. Oh wait. You think Christians are the enemy.
Christians are the libtards enemy, and the more we can make the libtards act out the more their Christian allies will be awakened to what vile creatures that they break bread with.

If PMH touched a Bible, his hands would burn.
I own many. I rejected Christianity not because I don't know the bible, but because I do. It's nonsense, often useful nonsense, but nonsense.

No, you don't know the Bible, though you doubtlessly think you do. Yours is a common delusion among your ilk.
I know it very well, and its history. It's why I rejected your faith.

Tell us, who is Yeshua, and what is his name in English?

Like you do?
Christians are the libtards enemy, and the more we can make the libtards act out the more their Christian allies will be awakened to what vile creatures that they break bread with.
Most Christians and Liberals are enemies actually, even though Jesus was a liberal, even radical, Jew...

"Baptist Pastor who attacked Kim Davis is not Christian"

And?

Even if true it in no way mitigates the accuracy of the observations.

Why don't you at least attempt to stay on topic, hag? Gawd you are annoying

The topic is fake Christians, and you are one of them.
Non Christians have no wherewithal to determine that. The topic is how real Christians know what real Christianity is and who the frauds are. It's called spiritual discernment, a Christian thing. You wouldn't understand.

Or he could be just another libtard poseur, or a sell out. Right now Christianity is full of such people.

I was once active on a 'traditional Catholic' message board and the senior person who was the wife of the site owner was a closet supporter of homosexual marriage. But she would usually not let on and she would pose as this objective neutral admin mod. And she was nothing of the sort....not at all. How do freaking libtard homophiles get into a top position in a 'traditional Catholic' website?

roflmao.
I was once active on a 'traditional Catholic' message board

So you are a statue bower and rosary swinger then?

If PMH touched a Bible, his hands would burn.
I own many. I rejected Christianity not because I don't know the bible, but because I do. It's nonsense, often useful nonsense, but nonsense.

No, you don't know the Bible, though you doubtlessly think you do. Yours is a common delusion among your ilk.
I know it very well, and its history. It's why I rejected your faith.

Tell us, who is Yeshua, and what is his name in English?
Yeshua (short form Hebrew) = Joshua (longer form Hebrew) = Jesus (Greek)

So how about you tell me what were the reasons the Greek scholastics abandoned polytheism and adopted monotheism, if you know Christianity so well?

roflmao

Non Christians have no wherewithal to determine that. The topic is how real Christians know what real Christianity is and who the frauds are. It's called spiritual discernment, a Christian thing. You wouldn't understand.
real Christians know

:alcoholic::uhoh3:

Like you do?

Where in the Constitution does it say anything about marriage? The law you refer too was made by the Supreme Court and making law by the SC is unconstitutional. God's laws do not compare to sharia law.
The state provides a service for protection of property, inheritance, etc. That is the civil marriage license....if the state provides that service for one law-abiding, tax-paying group, they must provide it for all law-abiding, tax-paying groups. If not, why not?
The State will not allow Kim to issue a license to a man and his lover, a goat. Therefore, they cannot compell her to issue a marriage license to gays.

I think you're a fraud.

"Baptist Pastor who attacked Kim Davis is not Christian"

And?

Even if true it in no way mitigates the accuracy of the observations.
From the first sentence that letter asserted its validity based on being written by a Christian pastor. It would be akin to someone weighing in on a Vietnam war issue and claiming their argument is more relevant because they were a Vietnam Vet, but then it turns out they lied. Their whole argument is destroyed.

Forum List

Back