Baptist Pastor who attacked Kim Davis is not Christian

From what I can tell from his letter and the site he doesn't seem to know the Bible clearly...or he's not following it.

Lassie gives 3 cheers to people dying in a mosque, but she clearly follows her Bible. After reading her postings, I'm convinced that only old white, racist, conservative, bigots are going to heaven. :)It's her job as a Christian tell others how to get there.

Why don't you at least attempt to stay on topic, hag? Gawd you are annoying

The topic is fake Christians, and you are one of them.
Non Christians have no wherewithal to determine that. The topic is how real Christians know what real Christianity is and who the frauds are. It's called spiritual discernment, a Christian thing. You wouldn't understand.

I think you're a fraud.
I think you need a Care Bear stare

latest

Lassie gives 3 cheers to people dying in a mosque, but she clearly follows her Bible. After reading her postings, I'm convinced that only old white, racist, conservative, bigots are going to heaven. :)It's her job as a Christian tell others how to get there.

Why don't you at least attempt to stay on topic, hag? Gawd you are annoying

The topic is fake Christians, and you are one of them.
Non Christians have no wherewithal to determine that. The topic is how real Christians know what real Christianity is and who the frauds are. It's called spiritual discernment, a Christian thing. You wouldn't understand.

I think you're a fraud.
I think you need a Care Bear stare

latest

Yeah, a stare is all that some stupid comments warrant.

"Baptist Pastor who attacked Kim Davis is not Christian"

And?

Even if true it in no way mitigates the accuracy of the observations.
From the first sentence that letter asserted its validity based on being written by a Christian pastor. It would be akin to someone weighing in on a Vietnam war issue and claiming their argument is more relevant because they were a Vietnam Vet, but then it turns out they lied. Their whole argument is destroyed.
In fact, accurate, factual, on-target criticism of Christianity by those not Christian are more objective and concise – indeed, one needn't be Christian to recognize the arrogance, ignorance, bigotry, and hypocrisy common to many Christians.

Yeshua (short form Hebrew) = Joshua (longer form Hebrew) = Jesus (Greek)

So how about you tell me what were the reasons the Greek scholastics abandoned polytheism and adopted monotheism, if you know Christianity so well?

Yehoshua is the longer Hebrew versus the Aramaic form Yeshua. Joshua is the English form, and Jesus is mistranslated Greek. Yeshua was Yesu to his friends, who spoke Koine, as did he, as well as Hebrew, he being a Jew. As for Christianity, it is not monotheistic, hence nontrinitarian Christians.

Last edited:
She's one of the best advertisers for people not to take religion seriously.

Like you do?
I'm not trying to make people follow any religious rules in our secular laws. I believe in the U.S. Constitution and the rule of secular law. Not christian sharia.

Where in the Constitution does it say anything about marriage? The law you refer too was made by the Supreme Court and making law by the SC is unconstitutional. God's laws do not compare to sharia law.
The state provides a service for protection of property, inheritance, etc. That is the civil marriage license....if the state provides that service for one law-abiding, tax-paying group, they must provide it for all law-abiding, tax-paying groups. If not, why not?
The State will not allow Kim to issue a license to a man and his lover, a goat. Therefore, they cannot compell her to issue a marriage license to gays.
Kim has options, so does the state, and so does the judge, like putting her behind bars again.

And?

From the first sentence that letter asserted its validity based on being written by a Christian pastor. It would be akin to someone weighing in on a Vietnam war issue and claiming their argument is more relevant because they were a Vietnam Vet, but then it turns out they lied. Their whole argument is destroyed.
In fact, accurate, factual, on-target criticism of Christianity by those not Christian are more objective and concise – indeed, one needn't be Christian to recognize the arrogance, ignorance, bigotry, and hypocrisy common to many Christians.

Yeah, you libtards are good at making great generic universal declarations like that that are absent specifics and any actual evidence. Then after hours even days of being corrected and shown to be the ignorant loud mouths you are you change the subject and fall into a nihilistic denial of any evidence significant enough to prove anything at all, even your own initial assertions.

Piss off.

Yehoshua is the longer Hebrew versus the Aramaic form Yeshua. Joshua is the English form, and Jesus is mistranslated Greek. Yeshua was Yesu to his friends, who spoke Koine, as did he, as well as Hebrew, he being a Jew.

It's been a while since I took my classes, but I recall Joshua being described as an Anglicized version of the somewhat longer form of Yeshua.

Whatever, the same name of the man that led Israel into the Promised land, and of the High Priest who led the rebuilding of the Temple was the name of the man that led Israel into its promised kingdom as the Messiah, the fulfillment of both the Messianic Conquoring King prophesies and of the Suffering Servant prophesies both at the same time .

As for Christianity, it is not monotheistic, hence nontrinitarian Christians.

Christianity is monotheistic, proving you don't understand the concept of the Trinity, and that is not the question I asked you.

Why cant you libtards answer the questions you get asked instead of the questions you prefer to answer?

And?

Wrong! We do not need heathens estranged and hostile to the righteousness of God to correct us. Hebrews 4:12 informs us that we are corrected by the Word of God, not Satan's servants.

Like you do?
I'm not trying to make people follow any religious rules in our secular laws. I believe in the U.S. Constitution and the rule of secular law. Not christian sharia.

Where in the Constitution does it say anything about marriage? The law you refer too was made by the Supreme Court and making law by the SC is unconstitutional. God's laws do not compare to sharia law.
The state provides a service for protection of property, inheritance, etc. That is the civil marriage license....if the state provides that service for one law-abiding, tax-paying group, they must provide it for all law-abiding, tax-paying groups. If not, why not?
The State will not allow Kim to issue a license to a man and his lover, a goat. Therefore, they cannot compell her to issue a marriage license to gays.
Kim has options, so does the state, and so does the judge, like putting her behind bars again.
And we will assert that our Kim is a victim of political oppression. She will be a political prisoner. And Christian martyr for her beliefs.

Yehoshua is the longer Hebrew versus the Aramaic form Yeshua. Joshua is the English form, and Jesus is mistranslated Greek. Yeshua was Yesu to his friends, who spoke Koine, as did he, as well as Hebrew, he being a Jew.

It's been a while since I took my classes, but I recall Joshua being described as an Anglicized version of the somewhat longer form of Yeshua. Whatever, the same name of the man that led Israel into the Promised land, and of the High Priest who led the rebuilding of the Temple was the name of the man that led ISrael into its promised kingdom as the Messiah, the fulfillment of botht he Messianic Conquoring King prophesises and of the Suffering Servant prophesies both at the same time .

Christianity is monotheistic, proving you don't understand the concept of the Trinity, and that is not the question I asked you.

Why cant you libtards answer the questions you get asked instead of the questions you prefer to answer?
The Trinity is utter crap.

Mark 15:34
"And at three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

So who was Jesus crying out to, himself? BS...

And we will assert that our Kim is a victim of political oppression. She will be a political prisoner. And Christian martyr for her beliefs.
She is nothing more than a **** who won't serve God, by quitting, or the taxpayers, by doing her job...

It's been a while since I took my classes, but I recall Joshua being described as an Anglicized version of the somewhat longer form of Yeshua. Whatever, the same name of the man that led Israel into the Promised land, and of the High Priest who led the rebuilding of the Temple was the name of the man that led ISrael into its promised kingdom as the Messiah, the fulfillment of botht he Messianic Conquoring King prophesises and of the Suffering Servant prophesies both at the same time .

"And at three in the afternoon Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lema sabachthani?" (which means "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?").

It has an obvious answer if you knew what you were talking about. Three persons in one being, save for the short time that Christ was on Earth in the form of man.

What you think this is beyond the wisdom and ability of the Creator?

From what I can tell from his letter and the site he doesn't seem to know the Bible clearly...or he's not following it.

Or he could be just another libtard poseur, or a sell out. Right now Christianity is full of such people.

I was once active on a 'traditional Catholic' message board and the senior person who was the wife of the site owner was a closet supporter of homosexual marriage. But she would usually not let on and she would pose as this objective neutral admin mod. And she was nothing of the sort....not at all. How do freaking libtard homophiles get into a top position in a 'traditional Catholic' website?

roflmao.
Traditional Catholics are in schism to the real Catholic Church. It's where all the misfits go who want to rebel against orthodox teachings.

Let me make the argument pithy, forceful, and clear. It is not possible for any Christian to upbraid another Christian for sins they were forgiven. Such blasphemy against the cross of Jesus cannot be uttered by recipients of mercy.

In his letter, this demonic person several times attacked Kim Davis for her BC life and thus made the unbiblical, unchristian argument that those made righteous by the blood of Christ cannot speak out against the wickedness of the world they forsook. If such were the case, no churches would have been started by St. Paul or any epistles written.

"Ye shall know them by their fruit" Jesus taught. Just because somebody calls themselves a pastor does not mean they're Christian. The former pastor of the Westboro Baptist church certainly wasn't.

And in this internet age, he probably is some loser in his mommy's basement calling himself a pastor because he started a blog that two other people follow.

Therefore his words mean nothing more than any other attack by hell bound reprobate heathens.

false.jpg
That's because Kim Davis and her supporters are Taliban. Multiple babies out of wedlock? That's fornication. And she's been married so many times, she ran out of licenses.
More proof the impious Left thinks Christian conservatives are a bigger threat than murderous terrorists.

It has an obvious answer if you knew what you were talking about. Three persons in one being, save for the short time that Christ was on Earth in the form of man.

A goyim pagan concept

A goyim pagan concept
Yes, it is but that does not mean it is in error, dude. You libtards love making appeals to authority that most simply do not recognize.

Or he could be just another libtard poseur, or a sell out. Right now Christianity is full of such people.

I was once active on a 'traditional Catholic' message board and the senior person who was the wife of the site owner was a closet supporter of homosexual marriage. But she would usually not let on and she would pose as this objective neutral admin mod. And she was nothing of the sort....not at all. How do freaking libtard homophiles get into a top position in a 'traditional Catholic' website?

roflmao.
Traditional Catholics are in schism to the real Catholic Church. It's where all the misfits go who want to rebel against orthodox teachings.
I think in this case it was simply fraudulent labeling.

Forum List

Back