Barack Obama Named Muslim Of The Year

Actually it's not precisely right to call him "Muslim of the world". Look how many millions of moderate Muslim's lives he gas destroyed.
On the other hand after Obama's and his Administration's support a lot of Muslims (and even Christians!) from all over the world turned into radical Muslims , created ISIS and keep increasing it.

While preaching to those turkeys who still believe him about "fighting" ISIS, Obama is doing his best not to allow that to happen.
"Main ISIS supporter of the world", that would be a fair name for him and sooner or later that should and will be pronounced.

Every time you call Obama a Muslim......an angel gets his wings

I'm not sure about the angel but if Obama truly practiced faith Christ is a biggie for both of us. But I fear he doesn't have faith in anyone but himself.

Islam adores Jesus Christ. And He is revered.

I find it so curious what amuses conservatives.......Hey everybody! Let's call Obama a Muslim!

What is itCour Obama is a Muslim threads today?
Certain people are expressing their angst while they wait for Christmas to pass. :lmao:
And people like you are laughing at obama admitting with his own mouth that he's a muslim.

Are you for real, or is pretending the truth isn't the truth something you just enjoying doing?
Our lives are completely lacking in truth. A muslim takeover would be a step up.:lmao:

Barry certainly thinks so.

Actually it's not precisely right to call him "Muslim of the world". Look how many millions of moderate Muslim's lives he gas destroyed.
On the other hand after Obama's and his Administration's support a lot of Muslims (and even Christians!) from all over the world turned into radical Muslims , created ISIS and keep increasing it.

While preaching to those turkeys who still believe him about "fighting" ISIS, Obama is doing his best not to allow that to happen.
"Main ISIS supporter of the world", that would be a fair name for him and sooner or later that should and will be pronounced.

Obama has allowed the sale of ISIS oil via Turkey.

Big question. Who are they selling it to and why is no news organization following it.

I find it so curious what amuses conservatives.......Hey everybody! Let's call Obama a Muslim!

I have no problem with this at all. But if he backs jihadists because he is so wired into Sunnis. NOW we have a problem.

How do you explain all the terrorists he killed with drones?
Some jihad

Still a lib even after all these years. I have a hard time over killing with drones. Good and bad.

I have no problem with this at all. But if he backs jihadists because he is so wired into Sunnis. NOW we have a problem.

How do you explain all the terrorists he killed with drones?
Some jihad

Still a lib even after all these years. I have a hard time over killing with drones. Good and bad.
I love how conservatives call Obama a jihad sympathizer and accuse him of murder in the same breath

Why is a warmongering, non-serving chickenshit like Obama so admired by Libberstains?

Next they'll love an impeached, disbarred, adultering, lying under oath, child molesting First Husband, or should that be First Molester ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why is a warmongering, non-serving chickenshit like Obama so admired by Libberstains?

Next they'll love an impeached, disbarred, adultering, lying under oath, child molesting First Husband, or should that be First Molester ?

You must have him confused with Trump

You must have him confused with Trump

You know I never had an issue with Bill having an affair. Hello? I'm from the rock and roll side of life. Shit happens.

WHAT DID PISS ME OFF? He was so cavalier about it. Bill was letting loose in a chicks mouth while his wife and child were upstairs. Lets call it for what it is.

He was jamming his dick into Monica's mouth while his so called beloved were upstairs.

Ruh roh. Do we really need to have another White House like the one of old?

STOP DOMINOS DELIVERY.

What is it?

Four Obama is a Muslim threads today?

Well, his second term is coming to an end, so the Obama is a Muslim threads are winding down... before you know it there will be only three per day.

Oh, shut your filthy piehole. George W. Bush has been out of office for eight years and you idiots still slam him every chance you get. No, ya old twat - the Obama Muslim shit's gonna go on for at least another eight years. So, put that in your mouth and suck on it, OK?

Forum List

Back