Barack Obama should be scared!

View attachment 377773
if this gets to Obama telling the fbi to spy! How deep is Obama in? Treason!?
Any Law ppl on here?
The United States would sanction hThe

No one, NOT EVEN TRUMP, is above the law......

do you think trump will move to russia when he flees the USA because of all of his criminal activities?
Russia? Get Real. Putin is too smart to give sanctuary to a criminal like Trump. The United States would sanction Russia forever and New York extradition requests would never go away.

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

do you think trump will move to russia when he flees the USA because of all of his criminal activities?
Trump has nothing to worry about. If Trump gets a second term, Obama does.
Why does Obama only have to worry if Trump gets a second term?
Because the only reason they want Biden to be president is, because he would stop the investigation on day one. Remember he is a part of it also.
If Trump’s administration can’t dig up any evidence against Obama in 4 years, what makes you think they can do it in 8?
It took a while to weed out the people covering for Obama. We have one person now that will testify. I wish they would hurry up, because Biden deserves to be in prison.
Like who? Who did they have to weed out that was covering for Obama?

Who is the person that will testify?

Is that notable felon D’Souza?

Y’all are nuts. Obama didn’t do anything of the sort.

D'souza is a right wing IMMIGRANT who came to our FREE and SECULAR country with the intentention of DESTROYING our US constitution and replacing it with a right wing conservative christian constitution.

just all like trump supporters he is HUMAN GARBAGE

He should go back to where he came from.

I’ll take conservative Christian influence over Marxist or Sharia influence any day. The good news is that the Constitution was influenced by Judeo-Christian ethics in the first place.

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

Because the only reason they want Biden to be president is, because he would stop the investigation on day one. Remember he is a part of it also.
If Trump’s administration can’t dig up any evidence against Obama in 4 years, what makes you think they can do it in 8?
It took a while to weed out the people covering for Obama. We have one person now that will testify. I wish they would hurry up, because Biden deserves to be in prison.

Comey and all the other whistle blowers he was dealing with.

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

Comey was fired more than three years ago after less than 4 months into the administration.

Is that really your excuse?

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

Its already a matter of court records... Weve had the facts for about 6 months now and the coming indicments are going to rock the US..
There is no court record indicating anything about Obama acting illegally much less your nutty “coup” allegation.
Not yet but James clapper said Obama told us to do it

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

Durham needs to drop the bomb on indictments.. We know it goes right to Obama and Biden.. He needs to indict.
One problem. You need evidence to indict.

Hell, I don’t think Durham even has a grand jury.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :aug08_031:

Durham most certainly does have a grand jury. And as I said before we have the physical evidence.

No, you don’t have “physical evidence”. You have internet conspiracies.

No one has seen any evidence of a Durham grand jury and Barr refused to say if one exists.

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

Its already a matter of court records... Weve had the facts for about 6 months now and the coming indicments are going to rock the US..
There is no court record indicating anything about Obama acting illegally much less your nutty “coup” allegation.

Obama told them to investigate Russian interference. You’re misrepresenting Clapper’s statement.

Nice try, but doesn’t work on people who actually think critically.

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

Comey was fired more than three years ago after less than 4 months into the administration.

You asked for an example, personally I hope he waits till the last week in October to prove how corrupt your party is.

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

Obama told them to investigate Russian interference. You’re misrepresenting Clapper’s statement.

Nice try, but doesn’t work on people who actually think critically.

To spy on Trump.

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

You asked for an example, personally I hope he waits till the last week in October to prove how corrupt your party is.

The October surprise is in the works. Remember how we threw Hillary under the bus as the last moment :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

I was expecting your “example” would make sense. It’s not a serious argument that Comey could cover when he hasn’t been in government for 3 years.

Fact is that your excuse isn’t rational. There isn’t some cabal protecting Obama.

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

I was expecting your “example” would make sense. It’s not a serious argument that Comey could cover when he hasn’t been in government for 3 years.

Fact is that your excuse isn’t rational. There isn’t some cabal protecting Obama.
Maybe he is waiting for October, you know. To pay y'all back for russian collusion.

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

Maybe he is waiting for October, you know. To pay y'all back for russian collusion.
And maybe your firmly held beliefs of this vast illegal conspiracy aren’t true.

When the indictments don’t come down, are you going to accept it? Or will you persist in believing that this imagined, invisible, nameless cabal is protecting them?

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

When the indictments don’t come down, are you going to accept it? Or will you persist in believing that this imagined, invisible, nameless cabal is protecting them?
Its true and the truth is slowly coming out. The Russian collision was made up by the obama administration paid for by Hillary .

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

Its true and the truth is slowly coming out. The Russian collision was made up by the obama administration paid for by Hillary .
Are you sure it’s true? Have you considered the possibility that it’s not true and you’ve been misled by Trump and conservative media?

Forum List

Back