Barack Obama should be scared!

View attachment 377773
if this gets to Obama telling the fbi to spy! How deep is Obama in? Treason!?
Any Law ppl on here?

No one, NOT EVEN TRUMP, is above the law......

do you think trump will move to russia when he flees the USA because of all of his criminal activities?
Trump has nothing to worry about. If Trump gets a second term, Obama does.
Why does Obama only have to worry if Trump gets a second term?
Because the only reason they want Biden to be president is, because he would stop the investigation on day one. Remember he is a part of it also.
If Trump’s administration can’t dig up any evidence against Obama in 4 years, what makes you think they can do it in 8?
It took a while to weed out the people covering for Obama. We have one person now that will testify. I wish they would hurry up, because Biden deserves to be in prison.
Like who? Who did they have to weed out that was covering for Obama?

Who is the person that will testify?
Comey and all the other whistle blowers he was dealing with.
Comey was fired more than three years ago after less than 4 months into the administration.

Is that really your excuse?
You asked for an example, personally I hope he waits till the last week in October to prove how corrupt your party is.
I was expecting your “example” would make sense. It’s not a serious argument that Comey could cover when he hasn’t been in government for 3 years.

Fact is that your excuse isn’t rational. There isn’t some cabal protecting Obama.
Maybe he is waiting for October, you know. To pay y'all back for russian collusion.
And maybe your firmly held beliefs of this vast illegal conspiracy aren’t true.

When the indictments don’t come down, are you going to accept it? Or will you persist in believing that this imagined, invisible, nameless cabal is protecting them?
Its true and the truth is slowly coming out. The Russian collision was made up by the obama administration paid for by Hillary .
Are you sure it’s true? Have you considered the possibility that it’s not true and you’ve been misled by Trump and conservative media?
Ok so why was there an investigation in to trump russia?

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

do you think trump will move to russia when he flees the USA because of all of his criminal activities?
Because the only reason they want Biden to be president is, because he would stop the investigation on day one. Remember he is a part of it also.
If Trump’s administration can’t dig up any evidence against Obama in 4 years, what makes you think they can do it in 8?
It took a while to weed out the people covering for Obama. We have one person now that will testify. I wish they would hurry up, because Biden deserves to be in prison.

Comey was fired more than three years ago after less than 4 months into the administration.

You asked for an example, personally I hope he waits till the last week in October to prove how corrupt your party is.
I was expecting your “example” would make sense. It’s not a serious argument that Comey could cover when he hasn’t been in government for 3 years.

Fact is that your excuse isn’t rational. There isn’t some cabal protecting Obama.
Maybe he is waiting for October, you know. To pay y'all back for russian collusion.

When the indictments don’t come down, are you going to accept it? Or will you persist in believing that this imagined, invisible, nameless cabal is protecting them?
Its true and the truth is slowly coming out. The Russian collision was made up by the obama administration paid for by Hillary .
Are you sure it’s true? Have you considered the possibility that it’s not true and you’ve been misled by Trump and conservative media?
Because lots of Trump campaign members were talking to Russians who were acting to support his campaign. It’s extremely rational to investigate whether the connections and contacts extended to cooperation on the illegal campaign activities.

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

are you sure it isnt? have you considered the possibility that it is ALL true and you've been mislead by BARRAG and beijing joe and prune face pelosi---just saying---most people--obviously not brain dead democrats--have an open mind---you fucks are all one sided and that has no place in AMERICA---just saying

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

BARRAG obama---crooked piece of shit--ordered it--guess what---the waste of oxygen should just grow some balls(HAHA __NEVER WILL)and admit it---but we know the dumb fuck BARRAG can never admit wrong doing---just saying

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

Because lots of Trump campaign members were talking to Russians who were acting to support his campaign. It’s extremely rational to investigate whether the connections and contacts extended to cooperation on the illegal campaign activities.
All presidential campaigns are gong to be in contact with foreign leaders you dumb ass lol

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

All presidential campaigns are gong to be in contact with foreign leaders you dumb ass lol
Ah, but they weren’t just in contact with foreign leaders, were they. They were in direct contact with Russian intelligence agents.

Tell me, are all presidential campaigns in contact with Russian intelligence? Especially when that intelligence agency is acting in benefit of their campaign.

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

So....you were a Nadler-Schiff explainer?

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

Ah, but they weren’t just in contact with foreign leaders, were they. They were in direct contact with Russian intelligence agents.

Tell me, are all presidential campaigns in contact with Russian intelligence? Especially when that intelligence agency is acting in benefit of their campaign.
I didn't know you were an eye witness! /snicker

Why? Is Trumpybears' buttbuddy trying to poison him too?
I thought your party accepted sexual deviency. My bad.

What Donnie and Vlad do behind closed door is up to them. Obama should worried about Banana Republicans accepting Pootins Poison Pills.
Obummer went wrong when he went after his secsessor with malice aforethought. He deserves a one way ticket to Siberia for giving away those 3 American bought and paid for Aleutian islands that harbor more oil rich deposits than Saudi Arabia, not to mention his gift of 20% of known American uranium product.

When will you Democrats ever learn that the Russians have unlimited desire for all we have on this side of the Pacific?

Is that notable felon D’Souza?

Y’all are nuts. Obama didn’t do anything of the sort.
Actually we have physical proof of his crimes against Trump and the US Constitution. He and his co-conspirators need to hang.
Outta the park, Billy Bob.
Outta your minds, more like it.
You Democrats fully believe that truth is the least important option, that when you throw the proverbial pie. It invariably boomerangs squarely back in your naughty faces. See ya at President Trump's next first day in office of his second term. <giggle!>

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

Well we know the story about Trump colluding is false, and we know the hillary campaign paid Steele to make up a false dossier to take to the fisa court, and we know that Obama approved of it. So yes I'm positive he is guilty.

View attachment 377773
Any Law ppl on here?

Obama was on stage with one sayin if I win I’ll be more flexible lol wtf are you crack,, contact of course they are you ^}**~

He deserves a one way ticket to Siberia for giving away those 3 American bought and paid for Aleutian islands that harbor more oil rich deposits than Saudi Arabia
Another day, another idiotic internet hoax.

Had to look this one up. Do you guys believe everything you read on the idiotic right wing blogs?

Forum List

Back