Barry Avoids Another Opportunity to Push Anti-Gun Agenda

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that the OSU TERRORIST's name was Abdul Razak Ali Artan, a Somali resident who expressed anger about the treatment of Muslims around the world prior to his terrorist attack?!

Artan is yet another terrorist allowed into America from a terrorist-infested part of / country in the world...and he decided the best way to express his mis-treatment of Muslims around the world was to commit a terrorist attack on innocent Americans?!

I wonder what mistreatment of Muslims Artan was talking about:
- The murder of tens of millions of Muslims at the hands of ISIS?

- The criticism of Muslims who oppress/mutilate/murder women and who murder gays?
- The criticism of those who perpetrate terrorist attacks all over the world - like ISIS in Paris?
- The criticism of the murders, knife attacks, rapes and harassments of Non-Muslims in Europe?
- The criticism of Muslims for honor killings, murdering their wives and daughters who are RAPED?
- The refusal to allow them to institute Sharia Law in sovereign nations, like the US?

Hmmmmm....... :rolleyes:

Yet it SEEMS Barry is avoiding this news story so that he will not be pressured to say the words 'Islamic Extremist' or 'Muslim Terrorist'. :p

Accused Ohio State attacker reportedly posted rant online

People with no common sense like Barry will never realize people kill people not guns… Fact

Everything is a political opportunity for the lying marxists. Anything they can to attack our Constitution and lawful gun owners for example.

Notice I did not say guns, I said lawful gun owners.

Notice I did not say illegal gun owners. Cause that means mostly blacks, as we all know.

So, who are these losers attacking whenever they get a chance? White lawful gun owners.

Their stupid fucking media.....all too happy to comply.

Forum List

Back