Barry-Care Was Always A Ploy To Get Single-Payer

Well, you could always hope that Obamacare was actually heading somewhere positive.

When Jan Brewer took the Medicaid money from ACA, a lot of poor people in Arizona who hadn't seen a doctor in years, got in to see one. We have to acknowledge that saved many lives in the last 7 years. I hadn't seen my doctor in years until 2 years ago when he told me my BP was WAY UP. That appt was the best $95 I ever spent because I didn't have a clue anything was wrong with me. I hadn't had health insurance in years and a stroke or heart attack would have wiped me out. In my business career, I've had to decline countless customers who's credit scores were mangled by medical catastrophes....something had to be done alright....but not with intention of turning it into single-payer.

And why shouldn't there be a single payer system? Most of the people who say there shouldn't be one, are the people who have never experienced it and just believe what they're told.
Because It only works for fucked up Progressives who happen to be brainwashed... dip shit

lol, I thought the Republicans winning elections was a ploy to repeal Obamacare.
That is what they've been telling us for the last 8 years

They own the problems with Obamacare now. It's their power to fix them.

You broke it...but now the GOP "owns" it? LOL...how do you figure THAT!

I figure it easily. Obamacare is now viewed net favorably by the American people. That's a win for Democrats.

But Obamacare has flaws, and only the Republicans at this point have the power to fix the flaws,

and they have no intention of doing so.
Why would they? It was built on a stack of lies...

The VA is single payer...anyone want that for themselves?

I have two brothers who get their healthcare from the VA and probably know about 6-7 people or more who are on Medicare. Incidentally, all of the aforementioned are Republicans, too, and the Medicare friends absolutely love it. No complaints. Not a single one of them.
The plural of "anecdote" is not "data."

Shit for brains

I recall when the talk shows breached that issue in 2009, the Rats smiling and carefully parsing their words to the contrary. But that's what they wanted; the ACA was simply a means of getting there and they'd make a few bucks before it imploded. And now it has and only 4 of them voted against that amendment when it came up yesterday...the rest voted "present", a tactic the Kenyan often used on his rise to power. So let's get something straight about single-payer...it's impossible: :deal:

What would it cost if we insured everybody, all 326 million Americans?

Somewhere between $2.5 trillion and $3.5 trillion. An additional $1.35 trillion to $2.35 trillion more than the feds spend on Medicaid/Medicare now.

In 2016 the feds only brought in $3.27 trillion and spent $3.85 trillion. Where are the extra trillions supposed to come from? Taxes? To cover everyone and pay for it via taxes means the average person would owe an additional $4,100 to $7,200 every year. At a minimum, a family of four would have to pay $16,400 extra. You can buy a damn good private insurance policy for that kind of money … and have enough left over for a down-payment on a nice car.

Read more at How Much Would Single Payer Health Insurance Cost? | The Daily Liberator
After Obamacare, I don't think democrats are going want to tackle another healthcare bill to revolutionize American healthcare for some time. Once they get control of government again, they will undue most of whatever republicans pass and fix problems in Obamacare.

Trump is immune to Obamacare now, he gave Democrats a chance to fix it and every last one of them voted no so Dem's own it. Bank on this, Schumer will go crawling on his knees to his GOP RINO pals begging them to let Dem's off the hook and repair this turd before the 2018 mid terms. And I would not be surprised if they craft a bi-partisan bill Trump can't sign just to try pinning the blame on him.
Real dumb. The GOP had a chance to fix the ACA. Instead, they and the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, chose several different plans that only differed in how many tens of millions of people that they denied health care insurance. That is what will be remembered.

Trump is immune to Obamacare now, he gave Democrats a chance to fix it and every last one of them voted no so Dem's own it. Bank on this, Schumer will go crawling on his knees to his GOP RINO pals begging them to let Dem's off the hook and repair this turd before the 2018 mid terms. And I would not be surprised if they craft a bi-partisan bill Trump can't sign just to try pinning the blame on him.
Real dumb. The GOP had a chance to fix the ACA. Instead, they and the treasonous fat senile old orange clown, chose several different plans that only differed in how many tens of millions of people that they denied health care insurance. That is what will be remembered.

Fix it? Why does it even need to be fixed in the first place, Old Rocks? Oh, that's right...it was designed by the people who wrote it (Progressives) to fail! The ACA is probably the most cynical piece of legislation ever to be passed in this country. It's entire premise was built on lies.

Why does ACA need to be fixed did the dumb ass Dem's screw it up?

I have two brothers who get their healthcare from the VA and probably know about 6-7 people or more who are on Medicare. Incidentally, all of the aforementioned are Republicans, too, and the Medicare friends absolutely love it. No complaints. Not a single one of them.

Shit for brains

I wasn't providing data, shithead. I was answering Rambunctious's question.
You wouldn't know data if it walked up and slapped your fat face.

Shit for brains

I wasn't providing data, shithead. I was answering Rambunctious's question.
You wouldn't know data if it walked up and slapped your fat face.
Your little story doesn't apply to reality... jackweed

Wow that's quite the fantasy you've got there. Did your little pecker get tingly writing that nonsense?

Republicans have been telling us for 8 years that if we put them in power they'd not only repeal Obamacare, but also replace it with a much better law that would cover everyone. Trump promised this repeatedly during the campaign. So what happens? Republicans control the House, the Senate and the Whitehouse; Republicans put forth bills that would cause millions to lose their health insurance. The bills were so unpopular that people polled preferred Obamacare over the GOP alternatives.

Republicans and Donald OWN this and they always will. They had their chance and they blew it. BIGLY. SAD!!

Wow that's quite the fantasy you've got there. Did your little pecker get tingly writing that nonsense?

Republicans have been telling us for 8 years that if we put them in power they'd not only repeal Obamacare, but also replace it with a much better law that would cover everyone. Trump promised this repeatedly during the campaign. So what happens? Republicans control the House, the Senate and the Whitehouse; Republicans put forth bills that would cause millions to lose their health insurance. The bills were so unpopular that people polled preferred Obamacare over the GOP alternatives.

Republicans and Donald OWN this and they always will. They had their chance and they blew it. BIGLY. SAD!!

Let me translate, :crybaby: Dem's still own Obamacare :crybaby: Blues is so mean I really hate him :crybaby: I still can't believe Trump won. Does that about sum it up? :laugh:

What we have now is the ACA. If Trump & and congress withhold the payments to insurance co not only will they due damage to the ACA (I no that's what many of you want) they will get there money buy raising the rates on all insurance. we all will pay for the lack of fixing or an improved method of health insurance delivery. why do we continue to work against our own best interests. in the name of political support for party's owned by less than 1% of the population.

Let me translate, :crybaby: Dem's still own Obamacare :crybaby: Blues is so mean I really hate him :crybaby: I still can't believe Trump won. Does that about sum it up? :laugh:
Not at all. Republicans control government. They own it all

All that really proves, Jed...is that you Progressives managed to saddle us with a healthcare bill that is SO bad that it's going into a death spiral as we speak but because you've given millions of Americans free or heavily subsidized healthcare and they now see that as their RIGHT...it's political suicide to try and take it away from them!

That's what Barack Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi did to us when we asked them to lower healthcare costs. THEY own the ACA...warts and all!

All that really proves, Jed...is that you Progressives managed to saddle us with a healthcare bill that is SO bad that it's going into a death spiral as we speak but because you've given millions of Americans free or heavily subsidized healthcare and they now see that as their RIGHT...it's political suicide to try and take it away from them!

That's what Barack Obama, Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi did to us when we asked them to lower healthcare costs. THEY own the ACA...warts and all!
Nah Republicans own it. They promised to repeal it and failed. They control the government. They own it

Did you notice J.E.D. doesn't want to own Obamacare anymore lmao. Why isn't J.E.D. jealously guarding his ownership of Obamacare as a huge Democratic party victory? I'll tell you why, because its an unpopular turd that's why. :laugh:

Forum List

Back