Barry Squeals Just Like A Pig

They're coming for you, ya git. :auiqs.jpg:

Former President Barack Obama on Friday reacted to the Justice Department’s move to end its case against Michael Flynn by declaring that the “rule of law is at risk” -- as new details emerge about what the former president knew about the case against Flynn in the last days of his administration.

Obama says ‘rule of law is at risk’ after DOJ dropped Michael Flynn case
Oh look...a trumpanzee obsession over Former President Obama. View attachment 333927
Obama reminds me of a retarded gorilla.

Trump spending all his political capital covering for the crimes of his henchmen is one of his biggest betrayals. He could have been making America great again but since he apparently can't do it with honest people he has sabotaged himself into uselessness.
The Flynn debacle was a sham and you know it. The American people are not going to fall for Obama's smokescreen BS. Rule of law, my ass.
Flynn was operating as an unregistered foreign agent of Russia within the Trump administration. Obama specifically warned Trump not to hire him. Trump did it anyway and now he's acting like he was targeted. All he had to do was take Obama's advice and none of us would even know who Michael Flynn is.
I wouldn't take Obama's advice either.

Former President Barack Obama on Friday reacted to the Justice Department’s move to end its case against Michael Flynn by declaring that the “rule of law is at risk” -- as new details emerge about what the former president knew about the case against Flynn in the last days of his administration.

Investigating a Democrat for corruption is a capital offense. Trump got impeached over it.
Trump was impeached for demanding personal favors in return for military aid.

Republicans looked the other way
Bullshit. Investigating corruption is not a "personal favor".
Rightwringer has the administrations all cornfused up again.
Oh, I don't think rightwinger is confused. He knows how to manipulate the facts and parrot party propaganda like a dedicated comrade very well.

Barrack really fucked up with his assumption trump woudln't win and he could just do whatever he wanted to him and his campaign

History books will not be kind to him on this topic

There is no way he approves any of this without believing trump had a shot to win even the primary

history books love impeached presidents who lost 33 million jobs on their watch -

Good thing Trump created roaring economy when it hit. Just imagine how bad it would have been if it hit during Obama's pathetic economy.

Thank God Trump is the President today. You can tell how Democrats would have handled the situation when they castigated Trump for his travel bans, used so much pork in the stimulus bill that even the Republicans couldn't let it slide, and now they are complaining because the lockdown is incrementally opening up. They want to keep it shutdown as long as possible.

I can't even imagine what a mess our country would be in today with Hillary and this commie House.

Trump spending all his political capital covering for the crimes of his henchmen is one of his biggest betrayals. He could have been making America great again but since he apparently can't do it with honest people he has sabotaged himself into uselessness.
The Flynn debacle was a sham and you know it. The American people are not going to fall for Obama's smokescreen BS. Rule of law, my ass.
Flynn was operating as an unregistered foreign agent of Russia within the Trump administration. Obama specifically warned Trump not to hire him. Trump did it anyway and now he's acting like he was targeted. All he had to do was take Obama's advice and none of us would even know who Michael Flynn is.
Then you're an idiot. You don't have to like someone to realize they just might be right about something. If your brother in law says wait for the light to change do you walk into traffic just to spite them? That's exactly what Trump did. He walked into the wood chipper with his eyes wide open.

Had he not said a word, I would have just chalked it up to plausible deniability, but he protests when his potential wrong-doing starts coming to light. That makes me VERY suspicious.

Either way, ain't nobody touching the first black president. That's what we call black privilege.

One can only hope.

1589043596640.png

Then you're an idiot. You don't have to like someone to realize they just might be right about something. If your brother in law says wait for the light to change do you walk into traffic just to spite them? That's exactly what Trump did. He walked into the wood chipper with his eyes wide open.
You're a deranged cocksucker. Obama is as corrupt as they come.

Oh look...a trumpanzee obsession over Former President Obama. View attachment 333927

When he opens his yap, he's fair game.

Had he not said a word, I would have just chalked it up to plausible deniability, but he protests when his potential wrong-doing starts coming to light. That makes me VERY suspicious.

Either way, ain't nobody touching the first black president. That's what we call black privilege.

We never had a black President yet. A Mulatto President? Yes, that's what Hussein was.

Investigating a Democrat for corruption is a capital offense. Trump got impeached over it.

Oh, I don't think rightwinger is confused. He knows how to manipulate the facts and parrot party propaganda like a dedicated comrade very well.

He's terrible at propaganda. If he's being paid for it he truly works for idiots.

He's terrible at propaganda. If he's being paid for it he truly works for idiots.

No proof just my opinion...anyone that stays that thin with no visible physical regimen is a substance abuser.

JO

Flipped through this FOX NOISE/TRUMP CHANNEL piece and I would advise others to drill down on the external links.
There's no end to Fox and its idolatry of Trump.
However, Trump is getting read to dump Fox for OANN.
Ooooh, that could lead to a "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" scenario with ratings going into the toilet and Fox turning into a Wolf. hehehehee

Last edited:
You're a deranged cocksucker. Obama is as corrupt as they come.

He is half black you racist.

The Obama administration is the most corrupt ever.

You sick liberal assholes know it. Just admit it.

Forum List

Back