Barry's Lying Becoming Pathological

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
Check out what the mutt said in Brazil recently....

Gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, anytime without, you know, without much if any regulation. They can buy over the Internet. They can buy machine guns.

He knows better than this....unless Mike has beaten the crap out of him again and he has brain damage or has AIDS dementia, or most likely...just enjoys lying...he always has.

source.gif

Obama: You Can Buy Machine Guns On The Internet In America

Gun laws in the United States don’t make much sense. Anybody can buy any weapon, anytime without, you know, without much if any regulation. They can buy over the Internet. They can buy machine guns.

He knows better than this....unless Mike has beaten the crap out of him again and he has brain damage or has AIDS dementia, or most likely...just enjoys lying...he always has.

source.gif

I’m out at the store. I can drive 10 minutes away from here to a local gunshop, and be out of there with 20 guns in less than 15 minutes if I wanted to. If I wanted an automatic, I could fill out some paperwork, maybe do some kind of training, and be all set to get one in the near future.

source.gif

I’m out at the store. I can drive 10 minutes away from here to a local gunshop, and be out of there with 20 guns in less than 15 minutes if I wanted to. If I wanted an automatic, I could fill out some paperwork, maybe do some kind of training, and be all set to get one in the near future.
Liar

• Banned

some kind of paperwork, some kind of training......If you'd ever bought a firearm, which I doubt, you'd be more careful what kind of lies you tell, fool.

source.gif

and be out of there with 20 guns in less than 15 minutes if I wanted to.

you can fill out that's many 4473s, and get them approved in 20 minutes?

Usually takes me a lot longer to get a call back on an approval for one.

If I wanted an automatic, I could fill out some paperwork, maybe do some kind of training, and be all set to get one in the near future.

Which proves you don't know shit about the procedure.

You're an idiot. You can't buy 20 guns at a time. You can't fill out the paperwork in 15 minutes. You can't buy an auto. You don't even own a gun, never owned a gun and as always, your lips are about a half hour ahead of your brain.

source.gif

The only way you would be out in 15 minutes with 20 guns. If you robbed the place. You are ate up with The dumbass aren’t you.

The only way you would be out in 15 minutes with 20 guns. If you robbed the place. You are ate up with The dumbass aren’t you.

He's the only negro the Rats aren't terrified of...as much as they crow about "racism" they want no part of the real black world. So they ignore his little hobbies....like trying to give Iran the bomb, making us have to beg for healthcare when we hit 50, and ignore the debt and destruction the left has heaped upon us. They've even learned to hate being white....that might have seemed impossible a few years ago but they've pulled it off.

source.gif

The BlackFag would never even get out of the store alive. By the time he was done even ASKING for 20 guns including full autos, every store employee in the store, all armed, skilled shooters, would be on a hair trigger just waiting for his ass to make one false move and pull out a loaded weapon so they could send him off with his 79 virgins!

BlackFag would be on the ground dead, no guns, no autos, just about 20 .45 ca. bullet holes in his chest and head! I mean, what there was left of them!

He's the only negro the Rats aren't terrified of...as much as they crow about "racism" they want no part of the real black world. So they ignore his little hobbies....like trying to give Iran the bomb, making us have to beg for healthcare when we hit 50, and ignore the debt and destruction the left has heaped upon us. They've even learned to hate being white....that might have seemed impossible a few years ago but they've pulled it off.
privileged white men hating white men for being privileged and white wow!!! Can you be a boomerang enough?

The thread title is inaccurate.

Barry's lying is not becoming pathological. It has always been so.

The thread title is inaccurate.

Barry's lying is not becoming pathological. It has always been so.

I differentiate between chronic and pathological....it seems to have moved from a game he's good at to an obsession he wants to get caught at....like a firebug in the crowd standing across the street from a fire he started. Cops film those crowds because they know the arsonist often likes to enjoy his handiwork. I believe Barry ain't far from being sent to a funny farm.

He’s always been a pathological liar. Nothing new here.

Forum List

Back