Bart O'Kavanaugh

Nothing funnier than watching you accuse me of being a liar as you defend the biggest liar ever to sit behind a desk in the Oval Office, Faun! Have a ball playing THAT game! Should we discuss what the meaning of the word "is" is?
I don’t defend trump, ya lying con tool.

You'd have an easier time if you did, Faun! :5_1_12024:
No, ya lying con tool, I wouldn’t...

President Trump has made 3,001 false or misleading claims so far

Nothing funnier than watching you accuse me of being a liar as you defend the biggest liar ever to sit behind a desk in the Oval Office, Faun! Have a ball playing THAT game! Should we discuss what the meaning of the word "is" is?

And yet he's not facing perjury charges or had a license to practice law suspended for lying to the court? Can't say that about Slick Willy...can ya', Faun! :5_1_12024:

And yet he's not facing perjury charges or had a license to practice law suspended for lying to the court? Can't say that about Slick Willy...can ya', Faun! :5_1_12024:
So what? That doesn’t mean Clinton is a bigger liar than Trump. I don’t know that anyone is. Trump likes to boast about being the best. Seems he’s the best at that too.

I love how you liberals get your panties in a bunch counting Trump "lies"! Yes...we know that Donald is prone to over the top exaggerations! He's a New Yorker. He's a real estate promoter. They tend to do the over the top thing! He speaks off the cuff...he doesn't speak from a teleprompter like Barry always did.

That being said...he's NEVER told a whopper like Barack Obama did when he said to the American people. "If you like your insurance plan...you can keep your insurance plan. If you like your doctor...you can keep your doctor. PERIOD!"

I love how you liberals get your panties in a bunch counting Trump "lies"! Yes...we know that Donald is prone to over the top exaggerations! He's a New Yorker. He's a real estate promoter. They tend to do the over the top thing! He speaks off the cuff...he doesn't speak from a teleprompter like Barry always did.

That being said...he's NEVER told a whopper like Barack Obama did when he said to the American people. "If you like your insurance plan...you can keep your insurance plan. If you like your doctor...you can keep your doctor. PERIOD!"
LOLOL

gettyimages-589915822-e1484874135929.jpg

As far as lying, no one will ever compete with Trump, who numbers in the thousands.

Do any of those lies concern legislation that affect 1/6th of our economy and most Americans? Because Barry's lies did...he knew he was lying...and he lied anyways! It's the new liberal mantra...the end justifies the means!

The Clintons have told so many lies over so many decades it's laughable for anyone to claim they aren't the King & Queen of political liars!
LOLOL

Poor, lying con tool — trump has dethroned them...

Was that supposed to more impressive the second time you posted it?

Trump exaggerates. Barry and Slick Willie flat out lied.
Trump lies. Deal with it.

He said more people attended his inauguration than Obama's. That an exaggeration, right, lying con tool?

national-park-aerial-2000.jpg

The Clintons have told so many lies over so many decades it's laughable for anyone to claim they aren't the King & Queen of political liars!
LOLOL

He said more people attended his inauguration than Obama's. That an exaggeration, right, lying con tool?

Gee, Faun...what's REALLY important...exaggerating the number of people who showed up at your inauguration...or lying to the American people about their health care? Let me think...let me think...

LOLOL

Gee, Faun...what's REALLY important...exaggerating the number of people who showed up at your inauguration...or lying to the American people about their health care? Let me think...let me think...
Actually, what’s more important is the disparity in the number of lies. All politions lie — but trump struggles to ever tell the truth.

No wonder a lying con tool is such an eager fluffer for him.

I'm amused by the left's latest attempt to stall this nomination! You don't think he should be on the Supreme Court because he couldn't hold his liquor when he was a teenager? THAT negates 35 years of his adult life that's about as stellar as it gets?
Why put a sexual predator on the SC? First of all one is already there and secondly they have other candidates.

Clinton lost his law license. He can’t be on the SC.

No worries moron

Being a lawyer is not a requirement to be on the Supreme Court.

LOLOL

gettyimages-589915822-e1484874135929.jpg

As far as lying, no one will ever compete with Trump, who numbers in the thousands.

President Donald Trump does not always use a teleprompter. As for failed former President Barack Hussein Obama, he ALWAYS used one and when he did not, he was a disaster.

Sixth grade
ObamaTelepromptersforSixthGraders-S.jpg

Forum List

Back