Basically, why I generally hate people.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Pretty much why.

Actually, when I saw the gas pouring out of the truck, and the white car slowly driving away, I laughed a little.

Reminded me of my childhood when I thought this was funny.

Real life Magoo.

Last edited:
oh wow- looks like the asshole didn't even stop. hopefully another camera was able to capture their license plate.

too bad the two truck drivers were not paying attention to the road condition in FRONT of them; each had time to react without flipping the vehicle as the first one did, or rupturing the fuel tank as the second truck did.

I'm going to bet that was an elderly person that got confused.
If so, they should not be driving.
Amen to this. Twenty years ago an old man kept backing into my mom and me because he couldn't hear the horn of our car being blown. He was backing out of a parking space to leave and our car was right behind him. We couldn't move because there was a car in front of us and behind us. He backed into our car about four or five times because every time his car was up against our car, he would drive forward and then try again to leave. (shaking my head)

God bless you and my mom and the two truck drivers in the clip always!!!

Holly

P.S. The good thing about the guy was that he gave us cash for the damage that he did to our car.

Last edited:

Pretty much why.

Actually, when I saw the gas pouring out of the truck, and the white car slowly driving away, I laughed a little.

Reminded me of my childhood when I thought this was funny.

Real life Magoo.

Watch some Russian dashcams. You'll be frikken amazed at the level of stupidity out there.

I wonder too about the driver of the last white car. Something’s spewing out of that truck and no attempt to move right to avoid it at all? Fuel at worst but who know’s what else it might be?

Forum List

Back