Battle of Bakhmud won by Russia

You did not read Witte. He was talking about Ukraine reinforcements.
I read Witte. I thought you posted that in reply to my prior comment wrt reinforcements to Wagner. The first batch of Russian regular forces was sent to Bakhmut around the beginning of March. They secured the northern and southern flanks, and tried to press a little north and west but didn't make much progress.

When Prigozhin made that video asking for more support, I said it would be (again)- Wagner had already been reinforced once.

The AFU also sent reinforcements to Bakhmut around the beginning of March, units from the 93rd Mech and 3rd Assault Bde's.

Contrary to what you have heard, none of the new AFU Bde's have been sent into battle yet.

'The Birth of the Biosecurity Agenda.

Following the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1988-1991, the military-industrial complex began rummaging about for a more reliable enemy to permanently justify its hefty share of the GDP. While most Americans eagerly awaited the ballyhooed "peace dividend," Pentagon mandarins and their emporium of contractors may have considered with dismay that someone else would be spending money that was rightfully theirs.

The peace dividend never materialized. Beginning with the first World Trade Center bombing in 1993 and culminating in 9/11, Islamic terrorism replaced the Soviets as the essential adversary in U.S. foreign policy....Since terrorism is a tactic and not a nation, an imprecisely defined "terrorism" had the allure of an enemy that could never be vanquished....By 1999, some farsighted Pentagon planners were already looking ahead to the more exuberant and sustainable prosperity that would come with a war on germs.'
(Kennedy, The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 379)
Had dumb Poppy “CIA” Bush cut the War Department drastically after the fall of the USSR, we would have had a peace dividend and likely avoided the blowback that occurred on 9/11.

Current situation.

bakhmut10423wweik.png
Any day now the Ukes are gonna mount that game changing counter offensive.

I read Witte. I thought you posted that in reply to my prior comment wrt reinforcements to Wagner. The first batch of Russian regular forces was sent to Bakhmut around the beginning of March. They secured the northern and southern flanks, and tried to press a little north and west but didn't make much progress.

When Prigozhin made that video asking for more support, I said it would be (again)- Wagner had already been reinforced once.

The AFU also sent reinforcements to Bakhmut around the beginning of March, units from the 93rd Mech and 3rd Assault Bde's.

Contrary to what you have heard, none of the new AFU Bde's have been sent into battle yet.
Avdiivka confounds AFU's decision to reinforce Bahmut in lieu of a spring offensive. Seemingly, where to reinforce must include these two.

The death of a British mercenary in the forests of Svatovsk direction.
Unsuccessful attempt of AFU to evacuate wounded foreign mercenary under mortar fire, corrected from UAV, as a result of two dead, including mercenary + one wounded.
Video:
Filmed on the GoPro camera of the killed AFU soldier.

Yes of course. Anyone who dares speak outside the party line is a Putin apologist. Typical of the feeble minded.

You are akin to a red baiting mccarthyite asshole.

You are absolutely right! Thank you for your post!:clap:

Russian artillery pounded the last routes out of Bakhmut on Friday, aiming to complete the encirclement of the besieged Ukrainian city and bring Moscow closer to its first major victory in half a year after the bloodiest battle of the war.

And that's that! :dunno:

March 3 (Reuters) -

They're still fighting, airhead.

The city of Bakhmut is a major transportation and supply hub for the entire region.
The loss of Bakhmut to the Russians has dealt a serious blow to the Ukrainian forces both strategically and psychologically.
No, its not....

Bakmut isn't of major strategic importance...

The main strategic purpose is to use the battle to weaken Russia's army. One Western official put it bluntly: "Bakhmut, because of the Russian tactics, is giving Ukraine a unique opportunity to kill a lot of Russians."
Nato sources estimate five Russians are dying for every one Ukrainian in Bakhmut.

Truth is the battle for Bakmut has severely weakened Russia and cost a lot of resources...

The main fighting will start in about a month... That is when the war really kicks off again...
The next fight will be over Mariupol, Ukraine will attempt to cut off Russians land bridge to Crimea.

Yes of course. Anyone who dares speak outside the party line is a Putin apologist. Typical of the feeble minded.

You are akin to a red baiting mccarthyite asshole.
she is a pretty Russian woman... Whether a Putinite or not, is debatable...

But Russia's army is a joke, they are losing badly & getting killed by the tens of thousands.
Putin is on his deathbed with cancer & the people have turned against the war.
Ukraine is taking Crimea & may invade Russia any day now. :rolleyes:

Saying the truth makes you a Putin lover.
Truth to proggies is like garlic to a vampire
hitler couldn't take Moscow .after zelensky pushes the russians out of ukraine he will take moscow. zelensky is just waiting for the tanks the EU and the US has given him. oh yea and the ammo too.

hitler couldn't take Moscow .after zelensky pushes the russians out of ukraine he will take moscow. zelensky is just waiting for the tanks the EU and the US has given him. oh yea and the ammo too.
The equipment and trained soldiers are in country...they are currently doing some training of others themselves and getting staged in various undisclosed locations.

Then if Zelinski can get a few thousand more soldiers...he will have more than enough to eradicate Russian soldiers out of Ukraine.

The Russian army took over the city´s flanks from the Wagner forces. They prepare for Ukrainian attacks and counter attacks. Wagner is now fully focused on the last 20% of the city that are still under control of the UAF.

Forum List

Back