BBC news : It's the vaccine causing excess deaths

I actually served, whereas you were injured and now rely on taxpayers like me to pay your bills.
Some might accuse you of imagined Virtue Signalling .

Others might ask why you served in a military which found it impossible to win anything after WW2 .

And most recently ran away in Afghanistan and allowed Russia to kick you out of Syria .

All seems rather awful for people with no good news and a so called President who publicly pisses his pants .

Others might ask why you served in a military which found it impossible to win anything after WW2 .

And most recently ran away in Afghanistan and allowed Russia to kick you out of Syria .
Because we have ignorant politicians who start unwinnable wars. Now in regards to Ukraine, your military is getting curb stomped from a country with hand me down weapons and thousands of civilians carrying them.

Because we have ignorant politicians who start unwinnable wars. Now in regards to Ukraine, your military is getting curb stomped from a country with hand me down weapons and thousands of civilians carrying them.
And you keep voting for them. What an idiot you are LOL

You're still not intelligent enough to be witty, odummy.

Orangecat

Rust_Cohle

The OG Dumb and Dumber.

dumb-and-dumber-51c258c2e903403dbf66de09e7661318.jpg

Mc Fib . Is this your attempt at surreal humour ?

I assume you have no sources for accurate reporting of the troubles in Ukey Land .

So it is bad enough that you trot out MSM garbage but even worse that you imagine it to be true .

The Ukey Nazis are already close to obliteration and the present front line is made up of remnants supported by mercenaries and NATO personnel.
Ukey forces are suffering horribly.

"We did it. We broke mainstream broadcast media"

By being broadcast over the mainstream broadcast media?

Does anyone else find it strange, and very convenient, that the same media that enjoyed such a huge boost in ratings (and advertising revenue) from making everyone scared of COVID is not trying to make everyone scared of the vaccine?

Their message may not be consistent, but the tactics are ... spread fear.

By being broadcast over the mainstream broadcast media?

Does anyone else find it strange, and very convenient, that the same media that enjoyed such a huge boost in ratings (and advertising revenue) from making everyone scared of COVID is not trying to make everyone scared of the vaccine?

Their message may not be consistent, but the tactics are ... spread fear.
Ahh, many players benefitted from the fearmongering campaigns. From the big pharma cartels, the media, social networks, 'doctors & scientists', politicians, bureaucrats, and the elite. Who lost? anyone who took the jab and fell in the barrel of bullshit.

Ahh, many players benefitted from the fearmongering campaigns. From the big pharma cartels, the media, social networks, 'doctors & scientists', politicians, bureaucrats, and the elite. Who lost? anyone who took the jab and fell in the barrel of bullshit.

And now everyone who took it, is being scared into believing they will need continuous medical care just to stay alive.

I have to admit, I wish I had thought of it.

I wonder if she was getting screamed at in her earpiece for telling the truth

Wait so he's saying that the clot shot is not safe and effective?
How could this be? I was told by highly educated experts that it WAS safe n effective

Oh well lol
they only killed 1000 times more people than the actual virus with the 98 % survival rate

Forum List

Back