Be Honest: There is only one real reason to need to carry a gun.

[

Your only concern about kids is how you can use their deaths to justify taking away people's right to self-defense.

Spare me your crocodile tears. They're not at all sincere or credible.

Since guns are 43 times more likely to kill the people who own them...

When you start off with a lie, the rest can be flushed down the toilet.

There were 30,000 gun deaths last year.

Few of them were burglars breaking into homes.

If every person that we encounter on a daily basis were, indeed, carrying....this would be a rational fear.

It is rational since the 60s crime has soared and liberals want to punish the lawabiding citizens and not the criminals...

They'd rather send the Aurora shooter to a mental hospital and not death.

i'm glad the guy in CT killed himself, because liberals would defend him to the last and even try to get him out on parole...Can you imagine a parole hearing where those parents would have to show up every year....that's way more cruel and unusual than disembowling the shooter.

[
You're so full of shit. :lmao:

You're a pussy. You're afraid of people having guns. 99.99999%+ of gun owners have NEVER murdered anyone -- but you think every gun owner is a potential murdered.

If you want the oppressive government you so pathetically desire, you're going to have to get your hands dirty, Comrade.

The Republic is quite safe if you're typical of the quality of revolutionary out there.

everyone is a potential murderer, dumbass. Most murders are people who were having an argument that went south...

And frankly, when the gun ban comes, most of you will meekly hand over your guns... A few of you the ATF will have to deal with... but trust me, you'll get about as much sympathy as these people got.

WACO.jpg

Just warms your heart, doesn't it? These Second Amendment purists?
Bring it, pussy. Don't wait for the government. Go confiscate the guns yourself.

There will be no gun ban, despite the futile efforts of America-hating pussies like yourself.

It breaks your heart that people are free, doesn't it?

Move to Cuba. They have the government oppression you desire, and none of the freedom you loath.

Since guns are 43 times more likely to kill the people who own them...

When you start off with a lie, the rest can be flushed down the toilet.

There were 30,000 gun deaths last year.

Few of them were burglars breaking into homes.
There were 34,000 automobile deaths last year.

But you don't give a shit about that.

Why?

Because people don't defend themselves against criminals and oppressive government with cars.

Again: Stop pretending you care about victims. No one's buying your horseshit.

[

You're a pussy. You're afraid of people having guns. 99.99999%+ of gun owners have NEVER murdered anyone -- but you think every gun owner is a potential murdered.

If you want the oppressive government you so pathetically desire, you're going to have to get your hands dirty, Comrade.

The Republic is quite safe if you're typical of the quality of revolutionary out there.

everyone is a potential murderer, dumbass. Most murders are people who were having an argument that went south...

And frankly, when the gun ban comes, most of you will meekly hand over your guns... A few of you the ATF will have to deal with... but trust me, you'll get about as much sympathy as these people got.

WACO.jpg

Bring it, pussy. Don't wait for the government. Go confiscate the guns yourself.

There will be no gun ban, despite the futile efforts of America-hating pussies like yourself.

Move to Cuba. They have the government oppression you desire, and none of the freedom you loath.

When people like JoeB gets robbed they call someone with a gun for help.

For some it's too late.

Me? I don't want to wait for a cop with a gun.

FWIW... our CHL classes have been jammed pack for the past couple of months. Sales are through the roof, lots of folks buying semi-auto rifles and it's hard to keep .223 and 7.62 ammo in stock.

WACO.jpg

For some it's too late.

FWIW... our CHL classes have been jammed pack for the past couple of months. Sales are through the roof, lots of folks buying semi-auto rifles and it's hard to keep .223 and 7.62 ammo in stock.

right on, ole joe just trusts in the goverment...I mean the police can get to you before you're murdered.....oh wait......

WACO.jpg

For some it's too late.

Good. More people will defend themselves against the scum of society that Joe loves. :clap2:

OK, I'll make this as simple as I can.

I'm and old man whose ass has disappeared and whose waist line is nonexistent. That means that my pants will fall down if I have too much weight in my pockets. Carrying a gun does not make me feel macho; rather it leaves me in constant fear that someone is going to see my shorts - or worse! Putting a gun in my pocket is a challenge to my self esteem and I would not do it unless there was a legitimate reason. I think fear is a legitimate reasons.

BUT .... the day fear is removed, I will have no reason to carry a weapon. I hope that someone smarter than I will inform me when that day arrives. Right now, everything I read and hear tells me that we live in times when far too many people have no respect for the property or even the lives of others. Being defenseless under such conditions seems a little bit foolish.

Bottom line: No fear, no guns; fear, guns. As of this moment those who claim there is no fear seem rather juvenile.

But this is just my own humble opinion (and, yes, I lied about the humble part).

When no guns are manufactured or available, there won't be any guns for the crooks to have.

WHich is how it works in the rest of the industrialized world...

You mean to say certain assault weapons?

No one is suggesting we should take away second amendment rights to own guns...

I don't think there is a second Amendment "right" to own guns.

In fact, there are no "rights" and never were. There are privilages society lets you have.

Anyone who thinks he has "rights" needs to look up "Japanese-Americans, 1942" to watch how fast "rights" vanish.

So the question is, under what circumstances should society allow you the privilage of owning a firearm?

My opinion, if you don't need it as part of your business or work, you don't need one. But if you are going to allow it, a gun should be like a car. You should get licensed, insured and registered if you are going to have one and you lose your privilages if you abuse them.

If the gun owners are going to claim no gun law is going to stop Adam Lanza without violating their privilage to own guns, then, yeah, then we need to take everyone's guns, because the cost of this privilage is too high.

That's an understatement.

You mean to say certain assault weapons?

No one is suggesting we should take away second amendment rights to own guns...

In fact, there are no "rights" and never were. There are privilages society lets you have.

Anyone who thinks he has "rights" needs to look up "Japanese-Americans, 1942" to watch how fast "rights" vanish.

So the question is, under what circumstances should society allow you the privilage of owning a firearm?

My opinion, if you don't need it as part of your business or work, you don't need one. But if you are going to allow it, a gun should be like a car. You should get licensed, insured and registered if you are going to have one and you lose your privilages if you abuse them.

If the gun owners are going to claim no gun law is going to stop Adam Lanza without violating their privilage to own guns, then, yeah, then we need to take everyone's guns, because the cost of this privilage is too high.

lol.

dude goes "hey government can and has locked up its own citizens in cages but that doesnt mean we should have weapons, if they decide you belong in a cage for being a Jap, deal with it."

lol.

dude goes "hey government can and has locked up its own citizens in cages but that doesnt mean we should have weapons, if they decide you belong in a cage for being a Jap, deal with it."

The "dude" is a piss his panties pussy.

we live in times when far too many people have no respect for the property or even the lives of others. Being defenseless under such conditions seems a little bit foolish.

great point!! if the libturd government does not respect your property rights and wants to tax more and more away from the people who do have property for those who don't this is the time to make contingency plans just as our Founders intended when they gave is the right to bear arms and bullets to defend ourselves against libturds.

[

WACO.jpg

A gun ban is inevitable. Every other industrialized country has done it.

right on, ole joe just trusts in the goverment...I mean the police can get to you before you're murdered.....oh wait......

80% of Murder victims know their killers. Usually a friend or a family member that they let get too close with a gun. So it really isn't a matter of the police coming to prevent you from being murdered, it's the fact that the gun was there to make the murder possible that was the problem.

[

lol.

The point is, the fact you having a gun has never stopped the government from doing whatever the fuck it wants... not once.

From Shay's Rebellion to Waco- the government always wins.

Which is why I always find the tiny penis crowd thinking they need military grade weapons to protect themselves from the big bad government to be laughable.

[

Good. More people will defend themselves against the scum of society that Joe loves. :clap2:[/QUOTE]

Since a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to be used in a sucide or domestic murder than killing "the scum of society", it just means more people will be burying loved ones.

If every person that we encounter on a daily basis were, indeed, carrying....this would be a rational fear.

It is rational since the 60s crime has soared and liberals want to punish the lawabiding citizens and not the criminals...

They'd rather send the Aurora shooter to a mental hospital and not death.

i'm glad the guy in CT killed himself, because liberals would defend him to the last and even try to get him out on parole...Can you imagine a parole hearing where those parents would have to show up every year....that's way more cruel and unusual than disembowling the shooter.

Had Lanza lived, he'd have ended up spending the rest of his life in a mental institution.

Kind of like Hinkley... 30 years since he shot Reagan, he's still in a mental hospital.

But you bring up an interesting point. If gun ownership and harshly punishing criminals was supposed to bring down the crime rate, then why has the crime rate "soared", as you say.

We lock up over 2 million Americans. Germany locks up 78,000. Japan locks up 69,000.

We have lots of guns. The Germans have very few, the Japanese have none.

The US had 15,953 murders, 11,101 of them committed with guns. (2012 figures)

Germany had 690 murders, 158 of them committed with guns (2010 figures, the latest the sight had.)

Japan had 582 murders, 11 of them committed with guns.

Hmmmmmm.....

So if guns and prisons make us safer, why aren't we safer?

Forum List

Back