Beck, Open book test.

Media matters? Really? You quote a source whose soul purpose is to attack Fox News, either by fair means or foul...Like Fitnah said, use your own brain and time to find his lies...Don't count on the Soros attack dogs with their out of context garbage.

pathetic

no rebuttal?

I know, if it's not a part of the reichwing echo chamber, you can't be bothered by it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yBxzMMCokpI&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

It's as Arthur Koestler described: I'm challenging your faith. You can't be honest- with yourself. You can't bring yourself to face reality

The [dogmatic] novice, subjecting his soul to the canon law of [the leaders], [feels] something of the release which Catholicism also brings... Once the renunciation has been made, the mind, instead of operating freely, becomes the servant of a higher and unquestioned purpose. To deny the truth is an act of service. This, of course, is why it is useless to discuss any particular aspect of [the matter] with [these people]. Any genuine intellectual contact which you have with him involves a challenge to his fundamental faith, a struggle for his soul. For it is very much easier to lay the oblation of spiritual pride on the alter of [political vision] than to snatch it back again

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/God-That-Failed-Arthur-Koestler/dp/0231123957[/ame]

Last edited:
mediamatters = facts?

haha. right.
Nice ad hom. Beck has been refuted. You have no rebuttal.

take a shower

:eusa_eh:

TC-22186-MainIcon.jpg

So let me get this straight. You are the one that smells like cow feces, and I am the retard? Great, good luck with that.

Media matters? Really? You quote a source whose soul purpose is to attack Fox News, either by fair means or foul...Like Fitnah said, use your own brain and time to find his lies...Don't count on the Soros attack dogs with their out of context garbage.

pathetic

no rebuttal?

I know, if it's not a part of the reichwing echo chamber, you can't be bothered by it

It's as Arthur Koestler described: I'm challenging your faith. You can't be honest- with yourself. You can't bring yourself to face reality.

The [dogmatic] novice, subjecting his soul to the canon law of [the leaders], [feels] something of the release which Catholicism also brings... Once the renunciation has been made, the mind, instead of operating freely, becomes the servant of a higher and unquestioned purpose. To deny the truth is an act of service. This, of course, is why it is useless to discuss any particular aspect of [the matter] with [these people]. Any genuine intellectual contact which you have with him involves a challenge to his fundamental faith, a struggle for his soul. For it is very much easier to lay the oblation of spiritual pride on the alter of [political vision] than to snatch it back again

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/God-That-Failed-Arthur-Koestler/dp/0231123957]Amazon.com: The God That Failed (9780231123952): Arthur Koestler, Ignazio Silone, Richard Wright, André Gide, Louis Fischer, Stephen Spender, Richard Howard Stafford Crossman, David Engerman: Books[/ame]

Now we are getting somewhere...Maddow is awesome...I love that dude!

pathetic

no rebuttal?

It's as Arthur Koestler described: I'm challenging your faith. You can't be honest- with yourself. You can't bring yourself to face reality.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/God-That-Failed-Arthur-Koestler/dp/0231123957"]Amazon.com: The God That Failed (9780231123952): Arthur Koestler, Ignazio Silone, Richard Wright, André Gide, Louis Fischer, Stephen Spender, Richard Howard Stafford Crossman, David Engerman: Books[/ame]

Now we are getting somewhere...Maddow is awesome...I love that dude!

I wonder what you people would say about the Left if their response to everything Anne Couler said was simply 'that dude has a huge adam's apple'

The following is a quote from the Blaze that states that the website that they obtained the soros information had not updated its site for along time so they had seen old info unknown to them. I guess Glenn didn't get the memo quick enough.... You got him alright!!!!! That must mean that everything he says is a lie, correct? This is MUST be an example of intentionally lying, right???

EXTRA! EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT! GLENN BECK SPELLS A WORD WRONG!!
The Blaze spoke with a representative from gurufocus.com, the site referenced by Hemingway and Media Matters. According to the representative, Soros owned the OSIS stock at the end of the second quarter and sold it during the third quarter. That puts the sale sometime between July 1 and September 30. The representative said the site first updated the information yesterday, which explains the change in the amount of stock owned.

The link has the video of the moron. And also the rebuttal.

Face it. You've been duped by an entertainer who only cares about your cash.

Beck is an entertainer- nothing more, nothing less

Ok so mediamatters has to do your thinking for you.
Got it.
Theses are full shows so the entire context is there watch the show note the timestamp and bring proof of the lies.
Very simple procedure.
Dont lean on Soros .Do your own work.

:lol:

A moron who thinks Beck is the Messiah who bringeth Truth attacking a site that refutes his lunacy?

I don't need all three hours of a loon's daily babbling to debunk something he's said any more than someone needs to read every one of your posts to see you're an idiot or respond to something you say in a post.

A moron who thinks Beck is the Messiah who bringeth Truth attacking a site that refutes his lunacy?

I don't need all three hours of a loon's daily babbling to debunk something he's said any more than someone needs to read every one of your posts to see you're an idiot or respond to something you say in a post.

Every commentator gets it wrong. Glenn even says that he gets it wrong. He even claims to do your own homework and don't take his word for it. He practically says that every day.

You are clearly right about Glenn being wrong in that instance. But the problem is you dismiss everything else that he says as just lies. That was not an example of an intentional lie. Mistakes happen. I have even seen Media Matters completley get it wrong. I have seen Rachel Maddow get it wrong. Oreilly get it wrong. Olbermann get it wrong. Shultz get it wrong. That doesn't mean that everything they say is a complete and utter lie.

If you were truly honest you would realize that.

But the problem is you dismiss everything else that he says as just lies.

No, I recognized everything he said every single time I every tuned in as simply not factual.

I have even seen Media Matters completley get it wrong

That's nice. Want a cookie? When someone sites MM as a source and it's wrong, refute it. Anything anyone says that's not accurate should be corrected.
I have seen Rachel Maddow get it wrong.

As have I. I've also seen her start the very next show with a correction. Because she is rarely wrong and she freely admits when she's found to have been in error, I respect her.
Oreilly get it wrong.

More often than not.

Only see Olberman for a few minutes when waiting for maddow to come on. Watched about 30 seconds of shultz once. He came across as very Beck-like. The other clips I've seen indicate it was par for the course with him. I don't waste my time with him.

I get my news via numerous RSS feeds. The only opinion folk I listen to are Maddow, Jon Justice (when I can catch his show), and occasionally Laura Ingraham

The point of this thread is for Becks critics do do there own work, from full shows in context ,not a snip of a creatively edited clip.
Not to produce a C/P job for George Soros.
Nice fail with a snappy finish.

So let me get this straight. You are the one that smells like cow feces, and I am the retard? Great, good luck with that.

When someone resorts to such lame and juvenile insults, it's clear they know they've no intelligent rebuttal.

Thanks for falling into the trap. I used the same logic you are using in this thread just in a different way. Doesn't quite work, does it? Idiot.

Last edited:
JB, here is what you do to "refute"

1. You watch the clips in this thread. (The in context ones)
2. You post a reply with the clip and timestamp
3. You explain why it is incorrect
4. ?????
5. PROFIT!

Do it. If you can.

When someone resorts to such lame and juvenile insults, it's clear they know they've no intelligent rebuttal.

Thanks for falling into the trap. I used the same logic you are using in this thread just in a different way. Doesn't quite work, does it? Idiot.
Are you simple, Jack?

Forum List

Back