Beck, Open book test.

I wonder what you people would say about the Left if their response to everything Anne Couler said was simply 'that dude has a huge adam's apple'

I would still do her...lol...hell, I would probably do Maddow if I had enough beer in me ;)

I wonder what you people would say about the Left if their response to everything Anne Couler said was simply 'that dude has a huge adam's apple'

I would still do her...lol...hell, I would probably do Maddow if I had enough beer in me ;)

da fawk? Coulter is an easy tell for being a tranny :eek:

Ann-Coulter-WTF_500x500.jpg

If you would like to take the Beck open book test.
Watch a show ,link back to the video and note the time stamp of the lies Beck tells bring proof he is lying.
Its that easy.

Fitnah...good job skipping over the Maddow clip showing he lied.

It's just that easy.

Fitnah...good job skipping over the Maddow clip showing he lied.

It's just that easy.

Watch a show ,link back to the video and note the time stamp of the lies Beck tells bring proof he is lying.
Its that easy.

ha ha ha you keep repeating the same bs over and over. thanks for failing your own test.

Its that easy.

You continue to repeat your little mantra. The little phrase that keeps you warm and helps you sleep. We'll continue to show what a fucktard Beck is. It's fun this way.

Forum List

Back