beck says universitires are more dangerous than hamas and other iran backed groups

Wow way to be dishonest with your title.

What he said was that the Propaganda they teach our youth in some of them is just as dangerous. I have to agree. Some of the examples he showed were pretty stunning.

Tenured Professors calling from the collapse of America so they can set up a community based society where they are no nations seems pretty scary to me.

Programs using US tax dollars to hand out GPS cell phones to Illegals trying to cross out border. Nice.

Yeah there is not truth at all to what Beck said. lol

Let's not let reality get in the way of hyperbole: If we do there won't anything for Jiggs, blu, and rdean to use as a foil for there Three Stooges Act.

And I enjoy watching them twitch when poked. Don't you?

:clap2:

Let's not let reality get in the way of hyperbole: If we do there won't anything for Jiggs, blu, and rdean to use as a foil for there Three Stooges Act.

Right on cue, it's the forum's Sean Hannity...

sean_hannity.jpg

I am flattered, however, that in just a few dozen posts, I've risen to the level of your most hated rivals here. It's telling. But then, that's what happens when you get your entire weaksauce premise taken behind the woodshed and you're forced to bail from the discussion, as you have.

Run along, smarm king. You're armed with one-sentence quips and zero substance.

Last edited:
I learned that:

FDR's New Deal saved Capitalism from itself

Natural Gas (methane) is a Fossil fuel

Joe McCarthy's ruined people's lives!

I am flattered, however, that in just a few dozen posts, I've risen to the level of your most hated rivals here.

"hated rival".......:lol:

Poor, delusional Jiggs. Apparently concentrating on more than regurgitated peak oil arguements from 1973 is straining your mental capacity: You are amusing, not hated.

I'll even let you be Larry:

LarryFine.jpg

Last edited:
Beck never bothered to go to college, he was too busy getting drunk and doing drugs. Do we really want his opinion on education. LOFL

Beck never bothered to go to college, he was too busy getting drunk and doing drugs. Do we really want his opinion on education. LOFL

As if you did . Actually, I should say as if you will, as I have serious doubts that you are even out of high school yet.

As if you did . Actually, I should say as if you will, as I have serious doubts that you are even out of high school yet.

your history degree is better than beck's high school deploma, but not by much. As evidenced by you being a NARC. I'm sure the above average history majors don't get non degreed jobs. :lol:

Poor, delusional Jiggs. Apparently concentrating on more than regurgitated peak oil arguements from 1973 is straining your mental capacity: You are amusing, not hated.

Delusional? The feeling is mutual regarding you, tool box.

None of my arguments have much of anything to do with 1973's Club of Rome report, which was largely correct, by the way. It's just that you're too intellectually challenged to actually read and absorb what I've offered for consumption. If you could, you'd see the distinct differences between then and today regarding the undeniable FACT that is global oil field depletion. In 1973, it was mostly about U.S. production (which did peak then).

Grow up, wake up.

Delusional? The feeling is mutual regarding you, tool box.

None of my arguments have much of anything to do with 1973's Club of Rome report, which was largely correct, by the way. It's just that you're too intellectually challenged to actually read and absorb what I've offered for consumption. If you could, you'd see the distinct differences between then and today regarding the undeniable FACT that is global oil field depletion. In 1973, it was mostly about U.S. production (which did peak then).

Grow up, wake up.

***Yawn***

The ol' "I know you are, but what am I" rhetorical device, coupled with your endless blather about yet ANOTHER "peak oil....."

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................

***Yawn***

The ol' "I know you are, but what am I" rhetorical device, coupled with your endless blather about yet ANOTHER "peak oil....."

You brought it up, jaggov. Not me.

***Yawn***

You brought it up, jaggov. Not me.

Yes, quite true. I had no idea how easily distracted you are.

LarryFine.jpg

Please continue your much more entertaining rendition of Larry Fine trying to have an Intelligent Conversation about Glen Beck

Forum List

Back