Been to vote for a better world

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
The long dark night is nearly over.
Polls close at 10 and the projections come on a few minutes later.
I had my dialisys this morning and I was out of puff by the time I got there. The staff brought me a pencil and the voting form. I was able to vote sitting down which was nice.

I have a nice bottle of barolo to help me celevratr.

It promises to be a night of redemption for UK as evil is banished from the land. and the snow melts in Narnia.

I had my dialisys this morning and I was out of puff by the time I got there. The staff brought me a pencil and the voting form. I was able to vote sitting down which was nice.

It promises to be a night of redemption for UK as evil is banished from the land. and the snow melts in Narnia.
Tommy. I did not know you were on Dialysis. Me too! You must be a T-Th Sat schedule.

Tommy. I did not know you were on Dialysis. Me too! You must be a T-Th Sat schedule.
Yes. I was on the afternoon shift but I changed to the early mormg a week ago. I feel a lot better for it. There is a dialysis thread on the health forum. There are a few of us on here getting cleaned out.

We all heard that you were so pissed as usual that you voted for Nigel and Reform .

Great that they have won five of the first nine declared seats .

Forum List

Back