🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beginning to think the Birthers were right..

What was she going to say other then it was a mistake? As far as i have heard, she never said why or how she made the mistake.

She said it was a fact checking error. And was extremely specific that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya. Explicitly contradicting your account that Obama told her he was born in Kenya. You can imagine all you'd like. But your narrative breaks on the specifics of her account.

If you have a better source on the content of that pamphlet, by all means present it. But you don't. Miriam Goderich is the world's best source. And she tells a very different account than you do.

So given the world's leading authority on the pamphlet v. some random poster on a message board, any rational person is going to put far more weight on the world authority.

So the left wing fills in the missing pieces. But again, she made a mistake, if that is what you wish to believe.

That's what she tells us. That's the part where your narrative implodes. You have to straight up ignore her for your narrative to work. Ignore first hand eye witness testimony from the world's leading authority because you believe you know better.

You don't.

Even your narrative is illogical claptrap. A couple of years before the pamphlet, Obama made national news as the first black editor of the Harvard Review. With everyone from the New York Times to the Chicago Tribune citing his place of birth as Hawaii. A couple of years after the pamphlet, Obama's autobiography cites his place of birth the same: Hawaii.

Why would he lie about his place of birth on some obscure pamphlet in the interim? Especially when the most prominent pieces on the man were news articles that explicitly contradict the pamphlet, as did every account after. It simply makes no sense. A fact checking error matches the situation perfectly, as Barack Hussein Obama II shares the same name with Barack Hussein Obama, who was born in Kenya.

And its an account that matches the eye witness testimony of the woman that made the pamphlet.

Her story makes sense. Your doesn't. And worse, she's the expert on pamphlet, having wrote it. You're nobody, simply repeating a stale conspiracy on a document you had nothing to do with.

Then the next thing is, why was an obscure brochure made in the first place and is it reasonable to assume that once in 20 years Obama caught sight of it?

The agency stopped representing Obama within a year of publishing this obscure pamphlet. Why would he be meticulously checking the website of an agency that DIDN'T represent him...and didn't have a website when they stopped representing him? It makes no sense. And the pamphlets changed every year. It wasn't until the 2000s that they used the old, incorrect bio on the 'former client' page of the company website.

Its a reference so obscure that even Breitbart didn't catch it until 2012. 5 years after Obama made a national name for himself and 4 years after becoming president.

But your best explanation is a conspiracy? That's just silly. Occam's Razor tears that to shreds.

Certainly that must be the case because it didn't get changed until Obama realized he couldn't run for president born in Kenya so the obscure brochure was changed.

Here's the problem with that reasoning: Obama wasn't born in Kenya. He was born in Hawaii and had the documents to prove it. The State of Hawaii affirmed this half a dozen times.

So what possible relevance would an obscure blurb in a 20 year old bio contradicted by every account of Obama's place of birth both before and after it was published have to do with Obama's eligibility to be president?

What was she going to say other then it was a mistake? As far as i have heard, she never said why or how she made the mistake.

She said it was a fact checking error. And was extremely specific that Obama never told her he was born in Kenya. Explicitly contradicting your account that Obama told her he was born in Kenya. You can imagine all you'd like. But your narrative breaks on the specifics of her account.

If you have a better source on the content of that pamphlet, by all means present it. But you don't. Miriam Goderich is the world's best source. And she tells a very different account than you do.

So given the world's leading authority on the pamphlet v. some random poster on a message board, any rational person is going to put far more weight on the world authority.

So the left wing fills in the missing pieces. But again, she made a mistake, if that is what you wish to believe.

That's what she tells us. That's the part where your narrative implodes. You have to straight up ignore her for your narrative to work. Ignore first hand eye witness testimony from the world's leading authority because you believe you know better.

You don't.

Even your narrative is illogical claptrap. A couple of years before the pamphlet, Obama made national news as the first black editor of the Harvard Review. With everyone from the New York Times to the Chicago Tribune citing his place of birth as Hawaii. A couple of years after the pamphlet, Obama's autobiography cites his place of birth the same: Hawaii.

Why would he lie about his place of birth on some obscure pamphlet in the interim? Especially when the most prominent pieces on the man were news articles that explicitly contradict the pamphlet, as did every account after. It simply makes no sense. A fact checking error matches the situation perfectly, as Barack Hussein Obama II shares the same name with Barack Hussein Obama, who was born in Kenya.

And its an account that matches the eye witness testimony of the woman that made the pamphlet.

Her story makes sense. Your doesn't. And worse, she's the expert on pamphlet, having wrote it. You're nobody, simply repeating a stale conspiracy on a document you had nothing to do with.

Then the next thing is, why was an obscure brochure made in the first place and is it reasonable to assume that once in 20 years Obama caught sight of it?

The agency stopped representing Obama within a year of publishing this obscure pamphlet. Why would he be meticulously checking the website of an agency that DIDN'T represent him...and didn't have a website when they stopped representing him? It makes no sense. And the pamphlets changed every year. It wasn't until the 2000s that they used the old, incorrect bio on the 'former client' page of the company website.

Its a reference so obscure that even Breitbart didn't catch it until 2012. 5 years after Obama made a national name for himself and 4 years after becoming president.

But your best explanation is a conspiracy? That's just silly. Occam's Razor tears that to shreds.

Certainly that must be the case because it didn't get changed until Obama realized he couldn't run for president born in Kenya so the obscure brochure was changed.

Here's the problem with that reasoning: Obama wasn't born in Kenya. He was born in Hawaii and had the documents to prove it. The State of Hawaii affirmed this half a dozen times.

So what possible relevance would an obscure blurb in a 20 year old bio contradicted by every account of Obama's place of birth both before and after it was published have to do with Obama's eligibility to be president?

Here is her statement pure and simple, unless you can quote more, wish I invite you to do.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

OK, then, what fact did she fail to check? That she made up the story that Obama was born in Kenya? That she made a mistake and the Father she never mentions, in the bio, she got confused and assign his birth place to Obama? I have read what she wrote and it stretches credulity to think it was simply a mistake. Did Obama lie to her, I don't think so. Did she embellish is bio to make it more interesting, I have no doubt that is what was done. Did Obama have to know and let it stand, he also had to know. Did it stand for some period of time? Yes, for 20 years until Obama realized he couldn't run for POTUS if he were born in Kenya.

As I said, it is not that big of deal I will bet this type of "fact check error" happened all the time.

OK, then, what fact did she fail to check?

Lets back it up, Freewill...and review what she actually said. The parts in bold are the one's you're seemingly missing;

This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

So...how does your little conspiracy work without straight up ignoring Miriam Goderich and making up your narrative based on absolutely nothing?

Again who says Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya? Not Obama. Not Goderich. Who then? Name the person you claim to be quoting.

Now, to address your question while you frantically flee from yet another one of mine. To answer your question, you'll need to full quote. Which, of course, you've read. But really hope we haven't.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

snopes.com Promotional Booklet

That's the fact she's referring to. And you'll ignore her and make up whatever blithering nonsense you wish, based on nothing but your own imagination.

Your problem in this remains the same: convincing us to ignore Miriam Goderich and instead believe you. There's simply no reason. You have no idea what you're talking about. She's the world's leading expert on the content of that pamphlet, having written it. Your made up narrative makes no sense. Her explanation makes perfect sense.

And no one has said that Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya. No one. You can't get around that.

Last edited:

Lets back it up, Freewill...and review what she actually said. The parts in bold are the one's you're seemingly missing;

This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

So...how does your little conspiracy work without straight up ignoring Miriam Goderich and making up your narrative based on absolutely nothing?

Again who says Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya? Not Obama. Not Goderich. Who then? Name the person you claim to be quoting.

Now, to address your question while you frantically flee from yet another one of mine. To answer your question, you'll need to full quote. Which, of course, you've read. But really hope we haven't.

"You're undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

That's the fact she's referring to. And you'll ignore her and make up whatever blithering nonsense you wish, based on nothing but your own imagination.

Your problem in this remains the same: convincing us to ignore Miriam Goderich and instead believe you. There's simply no reason. You have no idea what you're talking about. She's the world's leading expert on the content of that pamphlet, having written it. Your made up narrative makes no sense. Her explanation makes perfect sense.

And no one has said that Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya. No one. You can't get around that.

It has been explained to you. She never has said how she made such a mistake, you are filling in the gap even if what you say would turn out to be true. There is one person who would not need to fact check and that is Obama and it is beyond belief that he would not have read his own bio for his own book. I would really love to interview her and ask her some follow up questions, only for to satisfy my interest.

I am not ignoring her statement. I didn't even say that Obama told her he was born in Kenya. But some how she got the idea that he was and she never says how. Sorry to be so jaded but her answer is BS.

Call it political license if you want. Stated to sell books. Doesn't mean he was born in Kenya, only that it was said, by her to sell books, pure and simple.

In the end there are two options you can choose one, she is really stupid and bad at her job, or somehow she got the idea he was born in Kenya and isn't being totally honest.

It has been explained to you. She never has said how she made such a mistake, you are filling in the gap even if what you say would turn out to be true.
Odd, just yesterday you were asking which fact she failed to fact check.

Freewill

Only now that your question has been answered do you insist what you were 'really' asking was 'how she made the mistake'. All while ignoring the most germane issue....the fact that she straight up obliterates your entire conspiracy. The hammer falls in the bold below:

Miram Goderich

So how does your conspiracy work without straight up ignoring Miriam Goderich and 'filling in the blanks' with whatever nonsense you wish to imagine?

And, of course, who says that Obama claimed to have been born in Kenya. Its not Obama. Its not Goderich. Who do you claim to be quoting?

I am not ignoring her statement. I didn't even say that Obama told her he was born in Kenya. But some how she got the idea that he was and she never says how. Sorry to be so jaded but her answer is BS.

Of course you are. She said, straight up, that Obama never told her that he was born in Kenya. Thus, there's no version of your conspiracy involving Obama that works while assimilating that fact.

So you ignore her statement. But why would a rational person.....as Miriam Goderich was there at the agency and wrote the pamphlet....and you have no idea what you're talking about?

I can't think of a single reason.

Obama was born in Hawaii. He lied about being born in Kenya. He let lies stand for years that he was born in Kenya. Of all the evidence I think that the newspaper announcements are enough. We certainly can't know for sure following Obama's rendering of history.
The first black President, and not ONE nurse or doctor came forth and said "I helped deliver the little bastard."

Now, this was back in the day when a black in Hawaii was as a rare as a thinking Dem.

Your first sentence, Roadrunner, is so spot on.

Initially (2007-2009), I often wondered why anyone in that birthing room hadn't stepped forward to acknowledge the significance of being there the moment when the very 1st Black POTUS was born. One would think TIME Magazine would love to feature a special edition of such a story, but it never materialized so I thought it was a simple case of the attending physician and nurses had simply left this realm and moved onward to heaven.

From 2010 to this present day, I am under the belief this whole thing with where he was born (his eligibility/ineligibility, etc.) is a purposeful ruse to prevent folks from discovering the obvious. I won't dwell upon what that obvious is, but something tells me when people stop researching where he was born, the obvious will begin to dawn upon the so-called birthers and anti-birthers alike (though I honestly believe the anti-birthers already know what the obvious is but purposely egg/steer on the continued debate about where or where he wasn't born to purposely distract from the obvious...pretty nifty ploy if you ask me and it's been working since 2007).

Last edited:
Obama was born in Hawaii. He lied about being born in Kenya. He let lies stand for years that he was born in Kenya. Of all the evidence I think that the newspaper announcements are enough. We certainly can't know for sure following Obama's rendering of history.
The first black President, and not ONE nurse or doctor came forth and said "I helped deliver the little bastard."

Now, this was back in the day when a black in Hawaii was as a rare as a thinking Dem.

Your first sentence, Roadrunner, is so spot on.

Initially (2007-2009), I often wondered why anyone in that birthing room hadn't stepped forward to acknowledge the significance of being there the moment when the 1st Black POTUS was born. One would think TIME Magazine would love to feature a special edition of such a story, but it never materialized so I thought it was a simple case of the attending physician and nurses had simply left this realm and moved onward to heaven.

From 2010 to this present day, I am under the belief this whole thing with where he was born (his eligibility/ineligibility, etc.) is a purposeful ruse to prevent folks from discovering the obvious. I won't dwell upon what that obvious is, but something tells me when people stop researching where he was born, the obvious will begin to dawn upon the so-called birthers and anti-birthers alike (though I honestly believe the anti-birthers already know what the obvious is but purposely egg/steer on the continued debate about where or where he wasn't born to purposely distract from the obvious...pretty nifty ploy if you ask me and it's been working since 2007).
Holy Obtuse Thread Resurrection Batman!

It has been explained to you. She never has said how she made such a mistake, you are filling in the gap even if what you say would turn out to be true. There is one person who would not need to fact check and that is Obama and it is beyond belief that he would not have read his own bio for his own book. I would really love to interview her and ask her some follow up questions, only for to satisfy my interest.

Call it political license if you want. Stated to sell books. Doesn't mean he was born in Kenya, only that it was said, by her to sell books, pure and simple.

In the end there are two options you can choose one, she is really stupid and bad at her job, or somehow she got the idea he was born in Kenya and isn't being totally honest.

Are you a criminal? When you alter text and meaning to libel a person, you are committing an act punishable by law. Reported.

A statement such as "I am under the belief this whole thing with where he was born (his eligibility/ ineligibility, etc.) is a purposeful ruse to prevent folks from discovering the obvious" that you are an utter fool.

Time is a beautiful thing.

It even allows for people who once thought the world was flat to come to know better.

There will come a time when the obvious will be revealed I'm sure (again, it's just not my place to dwell upon it or reveal it). Not so much because it isn't true as much as it's really none of my business. Besides, I have placed my assertions away as early as 2010, and if and when the obvious is revealed I simply wanted a running record that I came upon something sooner than later.

Now, back to the where was "Obama" born channel, and let the distractions continue unabated...over here, over there, everywhere...as long as we are focused upon where instead of the obvious. The world isn't flat after all...

When the fact Obama is a Christian and born in Hawaii, the record will always reveal birfers to be fools.

I used to laugh at them...

welcome-to-kenya-birthplace-of-barack-obama-sad-hill-news.jpg

But now I think they may have been right all along. The ex post facto Hawaiian birth certificate forgery didn't convince me, but what has got me revisiting this possibility is my knowledge of the way the universe works.

Obama's presidency has proven fraudulent in every way, every promise he made turned out to be a lie and the biggest lie of all was Obamacare. Whether we're talking about the recovery that isn't really a recovery, the declining unemployment rate that masks the fact that MORE people are out of work, not less, or claiming that Obamacare works when in fact it's a rosary of woes that's hurting millions of Americans with unaffordable insurance they were promised was a thing of the past; I defy anyone to list anything genuine about this man, any moment of truth, any crumb of credibility.

OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA, NOT HAWAII, BECAUSE THAT WOULD COMPLETE THE PICTURE

It's the way of the universe to abhor anomalies. A man who's entire life is a lie from birth to current day is far more probable than a pathological liar actually telling the truth about where he was born.

To the credit of the Birthers, they have come up with compelling proof that Obama was born in Kenya. I now believe he was not only because of the evidence but because it clicks. If Obama was born in Kenya, then the universe is once again at harmony, humming in unbroken consistency.

I guess I'm now a Birther.

congrats on FINALLY getting your head out of your ass.too bad others around here cant be mature enough to admit they have been proven wrong.well its not surprising since most of them are paid shills working for the government.

Time is a beautiful thing.

It even allows for people who once thought the world was flat to come to know better.

There will come a time when the obvious will be revealed I'm sure (again, it's just not my place to dwell upon it or reveal it). Not so much because it isn't true as much as it's really none of my business. Besides, I have placed my assertions away as early as 2010, and if and when the obvious is revealed I simply wanted a running record that I came upon something sooner than later.

Now, back to the where was "Obama" born channel, and let the distractions continue unabated...over here, over there, everywhere...as long as we are focused upon where instead of the obvious. The world isn't flat after all...

Oh great. Another 'secret argument'. One that is 'obvious', as long you don't ask what it is, if it is backed by any evidence, or connection to reality.

I used to laugh at them...

welcome-to-kenya-birthplace-of-barack-obama-sad-hill-news.jpg

But now I think they may have been right all along. The ex post facto Hawaiian birth certificate forgery didn't convince me, but what has got me revisiting this possibility is my knowledge of the way the universe works.

Obama's presidency has proven fraudulent in every way, every promise he made turned out to be a lie and the biggest lie of all was Obamacare. Whether we're talking about the recovery that isn't really a recovery, the declining unemployment rate that masks the fact that MORE people are out of work, not less, or claiming that Obamacare works when in fact it's a rosary of woes that's hurting millions of Americans with unaffordable insurance they were promised was a thing of the past; I defy anyone to list anything genuine about this man, any moment of truth, any crumb of credibility.

OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA, NOT HAWAII, BECAUSE THAT WOULD COMPLETE THE PICTURE

It's the way of the universe to abhor anomalies. A man who's entire life is a lie from birth to current day is far more probable than a pathological liar actually telling the truth about where he was born.

To the credit of the Birthers, they have come up with compelling proof that Obama was born in Kenya. I now believe he was not only because of the evidence but because it clicks. If Obama was born in Kenya, then the universe is once again at harmony, humming in unbroken consistency.

I guess I'm now a Birther.

congrats on FINALLY getting your head out of your ass.too bad others around here cant be mature enough to admit they have been proven wrong.well its not surprising since most of them are paid shills working for the government.

Or, we just enjoy punching holes in your silly conspiracies. But as is so common among the truly batshit, anyone who doesn't ape the conspiracy must be part of it. We don't mindlessly repeat your conspiracy, so we must be paid by the government to refute you.

Does it ever occur to you that you could just be wrong?

When the fact Obama is a Christian and born in Hawaii, the record will always reveal birfers to be fools.
Here is one of the paid shills i was talking about.

"Inside"

Appreciate the heads up, but I'm willing to listen to others. I'll be sure to remember you gave me fair warning not to overload my circuits so to speak with trying too hard to be fair and open minded with folks, especially individuals that may not be as open minded as myself. No worries, everyone deserves a chance, "Inside", my response to them will be what they do with that chance.

Time will bear out that the "obvious" has less to do with any secret agenda as much as when it is publicly known, then people will understand why the debate about "Obama's" eligibility/ineligibility had to be crafted in the first place (it leads far away from the obvious). Again, it's not my place to dwell upon it or shed any light because frankly it is none of my business. However, as the obvious becomes common knowledge in due time--long after the whole eligibility/ineligibility dies down--can imagine some people suddenly caring less about Kenya, Hawaii, pick a location_________________________, etc. Ever read a book, or watched a movie where the author and/or director had you totally focused and convinced of something from the very outset, only to shift gears at some point and startle you with the obvious? I won't say anything more, but when all is said and done with where "Obama" was born, that minute matter will pale when the obvious comes to light. But you have to give the crafters of this debate a world of credit to steer the discussion far away from the obvious onto where.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back