🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Being a member of a political party shouldn't feel like you joined a cult

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I've kind of noticed this with democrats. It is a feeling of community that they have as being 'liberal'. I've also noticed this with other 'liberal' groups such as women. They are like solidarity movements where the entire group isn't a collection of individuals but an embracing of their spiritual selves into the whole. I don't ever thing that being a member of a political party was like joining a cult. Can someone read where George Washington said he thought being a member of XYZ party defined everything he did in his life?

trump.jpg

If Trump needed a Bible, he'd have to call a general manager at one of his hotels and get a maid to run upstairs to a room.

I've kind of noticed this with democrats. It is a feeling of community that they have as being 'liberal'. I've also noticed this with other 'liberal' groups such as women. They are like solidarity movements where the entire group isn't a collection of individuals but an embracing of their spiritual selves into the whole. I don't ever thing that being a member of a political party was like joining a cult. Can someone read where George Washington said he thought being a member of XYZ party defined everything he did in his life?
You Harrumph supporters are a cult. The cult of ignorance.

You are one uneducated, ignorant moron. Just another stupid anonymous, gutless pussy hiding behind a keyboard and an internet connection.

Democrats long to be in a cult, they embrace it. You're right, but it won't matter to them

You are one uneducated, ignorant moron. Just another stupid anonymous, gutless pussy hiding behind a keyboard and an internet connection.

Most of the groups that democrats have created do act like cults.

If you attend a Trump rally and you see a black person, remember to tip, they don't earn much otherwise.

Partisans fall into narcissistic, incurious groupthink pretty quickly.

Both ends. Very similar behaviors.

We really shouldn't have any opinions of our own because doing so would mean we are partisan....

Most of the groups that democrats have created do act like cults.
What groups are those?

The NRA? The 700 Club? The John Birch Society?

A lie, but fun (and accurate).
make-america-white-again.jpeg

So what you see are 4 white people, what Trump sees are four people who didn't run across the desert to come here illegally. You're an idiot. This is the whole point on you people being a "cult." So what's your view that non-white people are all illegal aliens based on? Your hand down your pants? Someone else's hand down your pants? Your hand down someone else's pants? There are so many options for Democrats

Forum List

Back