Being Gay In ISIL Territory - Warning - Gaphic

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Screen-Shot-2015-10-26-at-8.07.37-PM.png

No snide remarks. Just passing on what certain Muslims here don't want to be seen by the world. And they'll certainly hate the source.

Story @ *GRAPHIC* Islamic State STONES ‘Gay Men’ to Death | Pamela Geller

And for there who will instantly claim this is false because of Geller, here's another source for the same story = Islamic State STONES ‘Gay Men’ to Death @ Prison Planet.com » *GRAPHIC* Islamic State STONES ‘Gay Men’ to Death

The RW Happy Place? It seems like it sometime that these kinds of things are presented with a slight tone of regret.
I don't think American righties want to stone homos bode. They just don't want to bake their cakes :thup:

Argumentum ad absurdum is usually the only tactic progressives have.

The people who did the acts shown in the OP should be fucking crucified.

The RW Happy Place? It seems like it sometime that these kinds of things are presented with a slight tone of regret.
I don't think American righties want to stone homos bode. They just don't want to bake their cakes :thup:

Then they need to open a church instead of a bakery, which serves the public.

Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can only do things in a Church without worry of government intrusion.

Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can only do things in a Church without worry of government intrusion.

The state of Oregon has a specific law that says you cannot discriminate against sexual orientation.

Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can discriminate either in a place of business. You can do that in your home or church or mosque or temple.

The state of Oregon has a specific law that says you cannot discriminate against sexual orientation.

and the 1st amendment guarantees free exercise of Religion. The question becomes which one hold more weight.

Freedom of religion doesn't mean you can discriminate either in a place of business. You can do that in your home or church or mosque or temple.

Where in the 1st amendment does it say free exercise is limited to a place of worship?

For how much longer?
For as long as you want. Don't really care for bogus slippery slope arguments.
People were only recentlly forced to produce products they find immoral or repugnant. Don't really care for stupid fucks that can't answer simple questions.

Where in the 1st amendment does it say free exercise is limited to a place of worship?

Maybe you should reread my post. Freedom of religion doesn't give you the right to discriminate. <--keyword

For how much longer?
People were only recentlly forced to produce products they find immoral or repugnant. Don't really care for stupid fucks that can't answer simple questions.

What products are you talking about, cakes? Bakers find cakes repugnant?

For how much longer?
What products are you talking about, cakes? Bakers find cakes repugnant?
I called you a stupid fuck for a reason.

Forum List

Back