Belarus may enter war

What happens if Russia goes after the Balkins next.

China may attach as well

Q44; War generally starts like this; the aggressor probes for a soft spot & if found then aggressively pursues the soft spot all the while watching the flanks for the unsuspected. If all goes well other parties may marry up with the successful aggressor(s) & exploit the gains for their/themselves along with the initial aggressor. It's like sticking an inflated balloon with a needle as once the balloons skin is punctured the balloon collapses in a millisecond! As far as war goes you are witnessing with your own eyes just how a war starts. Moving NATO to the Russian border was a move that had only one possible outcome.

Q44; War generally starts like this; the aggressor probes for a soft spot & if found then aggressively pursues the soft spot all the while watching the flanks for the unsuspected. If all goes well other parties may marry up with the successful aggressor(s) & exploit the gains for their/themselves along with the initial aggressor. It's like sticking an inflated balloon with a needle as once the balloons skin is punctured the balloon collapses in a millisecond! As far as war goes you are witnessing with your own eyes just how a war starts. Moving NATO to the Russian border was a move that had only one possible outcome.

Some think Ukraine won’t be enough and China may attack

Belarus is pretty firmly Russian.

I wish Fuck Biden hadn't told China that Ukraine was joining NATO.

Some think Ukraine won’t be enough and China may attack
I doubt that China will attack.... But they probably will do is slowly begin ratcheting up the interference that they have already begun. China has always been infamously patient very rarely do they make rash or compulsive moves. It's what makes them so deadly... More or less like a boa constrictor.

A buffer zone could have been used instead of having endless NATO nations going to the Russian border over the years. Nations guaranteed autonomy would be acceptable. So, will the United States go to war for Estonia?

A buffer zone could have been used instead of having endless NATO nations going to the Russian border over the years. Nations guaranteed autonomy would be acceptable. So, will the United States go to war for Estonia?
The problem is here one of perception I think. Everyone assumes that Russia is an aggressive expansionist... I don't think that that's what they are at all. Everyone assumes that NATO is the holy Grail of democracy and human rights. I don't think that's what they are at all either. The original negotiations at the end of world war II were held..... and promises were made. Was it their intention (NATO) there and then that sometime in the future those promises would become obsolete? Is it perhaps that NATO believes that no promises were made to Russia at all only to the former Soviet Union? NATO has completely disregarded Russia's preference not to be completely encased by NATO States. In fact it would seem that NATO has zealously pursued recruitment of those Eastern European States despite what they had promised. It also seems that they take every opportunity to do whatever is in their power to cause pain to the Russian people whether it be economically, politically or military. Courting Ukraine for possible membership was probably just the last straw in Putin's mind. I am certain of one thing. The NATO strategists knew exactly what they were doing and were fairly certain what type of response they would get. To me this makes them just as responsible as the Russian army for the pain and suffering of the Ukrainian people.

Jo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back