Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

Sorry, didn’t bother reading your screed but you can’t have it both ways

You can’t insist that someone must have created everything and then assume your creator always existed

You can’t claim your creator created everything out of nothing (presumption of magic) when matter cannot be created or destroyed

Your tantrum does not change anything
I never insisted that everything had to be created in the first place. You are the one who implied that stupidity, not I. You are the one who stupidly implied God had to be created, not I. Stop trolling the thread.

Last edited:
Of course it’s rude for Evangelical Christians to tell Jews, or anyone of a religion different from their own, that they’re wrong and will go to hell unless they abandon their own beliefs and submit to what Christians believe. Almost everyone resents that type of thing, and if you’ve convinced yourself it’s acceptable to go around telling other people their religion is wrong, well…..that’s on you.

As a Jew, don’t you think you should worship Jesus ……just to be safe?

What if you get to heaven and Jesus casts you into hell because of your disbelief?

That is what you are asking atheists to do

I never said you were wrong, although some of you have insistent that I am wrong. I have said repeatedly that it is a matter of opinion, and that I am as likely to be right as you are.

Your disdain and contempt for those of us who won’t submit to YOUR opinion is horrible.

Now start showing respect for other people’s religion. When you act with such intolerance toward those of a different religion, especially Jews, you are giving the anti-religion atheists ammunition that Christians are not nice people.
Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life, and no one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6).

Stop judging his judgment. You're being mean and arrogant and disrespectful.

Last edited:
Jesus said, “I am the way, the truth, and the life, and no one comes to the Father except through me” (John 14:6).

Stop judging his judgment. You're being mean and arrogant and disrespectful.
Again, that’s what you are choosing to believe. It doesn‘t mean we all have to, nor is it appropriate to keep repeating that line to a Jew whom you know doesn’t follow the NT. That is the arrogance and disrespect.

Again, that’s what you are choosing to believe. It doesn‘t mean we all have to, nor is it appropriate to keep repeating that line to a Jew whom you know doesn’t follow the NT. That is the arrogance and disrespect.
Stop calling my actions arrogant and disrespectful, and stop judging my Lord's judgement. You're being very mean and rude.

Stop calling my actions arrogant and disrespectful, and stop judging my Lord's judgement. You're being very mean and rude.
So you’re judging ME.

Stop telling me about Jesus already. I got it. You just want to keep telling Jews they’re wrong and you’re right, and to keep their mouths shut if they find it arrogant and disrespectful.

I have already shown you the building blocks of the universe. The periodic table.
Per Einstein matter and energy are interrelated and created the universe
Elements combine and breakup using and creating energy

This is not trolling, this is basic science
Ah, you’ve got to have a willing audience. He’s trying to convince you that everything started from a puff of smoke and upset that you don’t believe in the wizard.

I have already shown you the building blocks of the universe. The periodic table.
Per Einstein matter and energy are interrelated and created the universe
Elements combine and breakup using and creating energy

This is not trolling, this is basic science
You're confused. You never mentioned anything about the periodic table to me. You were talking some la-la along that line with James, not I. Stop trolling the thread.

So you’re judging ME.

Stop telling me about Jesus already. I got it. You just want to keep telling Jews they’re wrong and you’re right, and to keep their mouths shut if they find it arrogant and disrespectful.
You're damn right I'm judging you! Repent or perish!

You're confused. You never mentioned anything about the periodic table to me. You were talking some la-la along that line with James, not I. Stop trolling the thread.

He posted the periodic table several times. Here's a hint... It hasn't changed.

Ah, you’ve got to have a willing audience. He’s trying to convince you that everything started from a puff of smoke and upset that you don’t believe in the wizard.
Oh, look, everybody, Dagosa the Clueless Wonder piped in. Puff of smoke?! What the hell are you talking about?

How do you deal with someone who’s argument is built on magic?
Creation of something out of nothing

Poof! There’s a planet
Poof! There’s an ocean
Poof! There are all your plants and animals
Poof! There are humans to run the whole thing

Sorry

Everyone on this thread has been respectful of others
You are the one throwing a temper tantrum

Aren't you a Dominionist?
Would you care to be a bit more specific given the following:

1. The theory or doctrine that Christians have a divine mandate to assume positions of power and influence over all aspects of society and government.​
2. The belief that God gave humans the right to exercise control over the natural world.​

1. The theory or doctrine that Christians have a divine mandate to assume positions of power and influence over all aspects of society and government.​
2. The belief that God gave humans the right to exercise control over the natural world.​
#1... According to Jerry Falwell.

How do you deal with someone who’s argument is built on magic?
Some people just need all the answers. The correct answer for people who tend to use science is, this is the evidence and beyond that, we don’t know.

What is irritating is, they want our lives managed upon their belief system. So to them I say…… So let’s just start off with, Christ was a hippy and probably gay and move on. It makes more sense then just they pretending otherwise.

Christians don’t have any “divine” mandate to assume power and influence over society.

Forum List

Back