Believe and be saved

Actually God is forgiving, He will punish those that need it but not permanently except for the most heinous of transgressions. I believe that when you die you are either in a state of peace or punishment. Those that do not deserve permanent punishment will be punished while dead. And at Judgement day will have been redeemed.

Only those that serve Satan will most likely be punished forever.

Actually God is forgiving, He will punish those that need it but not permanently except for the most heinous of transgressions. I believe that when you die you are either in a state of peace or punishment. Those that do not deserve permanent punishment will be punished while dead. And at Judgement day will have been redeemed.

But if we're made in god's image, why would we need to be punished? God needs to be punished as well?

actually god is forgiving, he will punish those that need it but not permanently except for the most heinous of transgressions. I believe that when you die you are either in a state of peace or punishment. Those that do not deserve permanent punishment will be punished while dead. And at judgement day will have been redeemed.

Only those that serve satan will most likely be punished forever.

but if we're made in god's image, why would we need to be punished? God needs to be punished as well?

mankind has rejected god and god's love and chose to livein sin and the wages of sin is death and hell,so confess your sins and repent.

I'm waiting for the last possible second before I die to repent. There's no reason to do it sooner.

Interesting plan. So what day and time are you going to die?

And how do you intend to change what you are doing in your life within one second?
It was good enough for the "good" thief!!!

only a total fool would gamble his eternity on the hope he has time to become a believer just before he dies!! and you???

Na 1:2 God is jealous, and the LORD revengeth; the LORD revengeth, and is furious; the LORD will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.

Ex 20:5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me

Interesting plan. So what day and time are you going to die?

And how do you intend to change what you are doing in your life within one second?
It was good enough for the "good" thief!!!

only a total fool would gamble his eternity on the hope he has time to become a believer just before he dies!! and you???
The precident has already been set. One would be a fool to live any other way. And you???

Yes, He is.

When repentance is genuine.

which is obviously not a case with planned sinful life and "repentance" at the very last second.

only a total fool would gamble his eternity on the hope he has time to become a believer just before he dies!! And you???
the precident has already been set. One would be a fool to live any other way. And you???

no, it has not.

The repentant thief did not plan his repentance at the very last moment.

That is a fundamental difference.

yes!!! No true real believer would even think of trying to live in sin and then confess and repent just before he dies,that is very silly,foolish evil nonthinking!!!

the precident has already been set. One would be a fool to live any other way. And you???

no, it has not.

The repentant thief did not plan his repentance at the very last moment.

That is a fundamental difference.

yes!!! No true real believer would even think of trying to live in sin and then confess and repent just before he dies,that is very silly,foolish evil nonthinking!!!

That's exactly what I'm going to do, just in case, as you believers like to point out. So I have it covered, god knows my plan and hasn't objected, so it looks like I'm in. We can sit together at lunch.

I'm waiting for the last possible second before I die to repent. There's no reason to do it sooner.

There is a flaw in that plan. Two men in Pa. may have had the same idea that you have. Yesterday the gas well they were working on exploded. Without a second to spare they were blown to bits. They never saw that last second coming.
There is your reason to do it sooner. Your eternal life is at stake. Living like hell will result in living in hell.
You have no idea when your last second will arrive. Don't jeopardize your eternity thinking you'll have time to reconcile with God. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back