Believe and be saved

I'm waiting for the last possible second before I die to repent. There's no reason to do it sooner.

There is a flaw in that plan. Two men in Pa. may have had the same idea that you have. Yesterday the gas well they were working on exploded. Without a second to spare they were blown to bits. They never saw that last second coming.
There is your reason to do it sooner. Your eternal life is at stake. Living like hell will result in living in hell.
You have no idea when your last second will arrive. Don't jeopardize your eternity thinking you'll have time to reconcile with God. :eusa_angel:

God already knows that I plan to repent before I die. So it's an automatic repent, and god hasn't objected so far.

I'm waiting for the last possible second before I die to repent. There's no reason to do it sooner.

There is a flaw in that plan. Two men in Pa. may have had the same idea that you have. Yesterday the gas well they were working on exploded. Without a second to spare they were blown to bits. They never saw that last second coming.
There is your reason to do it sooner. Your eternal life is at stake. Living like hell will result in living in hell.
You have no idea when your last second will arrive. Don't jeopardize your eternity thinking you'll have time to reconcile with God. :eusa_angel:

God already knows that I plan to repent before I die. So it's an automatic repent, and god hasn't objected so far.

It doesn't work like that--everyone will be brought back to judgement for what they did in this lifetime.

It doesn't work like that--everyone will be brought back to judgement for what they did in this lifetime.

"...for my thoughts and for my words, for what I have done and what I have failed to do" - i.e. everything.

You're not the fucking boss of what god allows or not. :lol:

you are fucking ignorant :lol:

God Himself told us all what He is going to base His Judgement on. So kjw47 knows pretty well from God's OWN WORDS how it works.

God Himself told us all what He is going to base His Judgement on. So kjw47 knows pretty well from God's OWN WORDS how it works.

God told us? Not me, I must have missed it. He told me I can do an automatic repent and he said yes to me.

God told us? Not me, I must have missed it. He told me I can do an automatic repent and he said yes to me.

that is why I said that you are ignorant.

as the vast majority of boneheads is :D

How are you going to get to heaven by works if you can't keep the basic ones?
Pharisees are the ones who impose works on other people.

faith only won't get you anywhere :D

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

That is the point. My faith isn't enough but it is Jesus who paid the penalty for me. When I put my faith in Him (Jesus), He does the works for me.

Your works isn't enough because of James 2:10 (see above).

You broke the law of God so what you're telling me is worthless to me. You can't convince me that your works are enough to get to heaven when you can't change yourself.
If there was a moral bone in your body, you would know just how Satanic it is to punish an innocent for the evil deeds of the guilty. Did it ever occur to you that taking the easy way and agreeing to allow an innocent to be punished in your place for your transgressions, no matter how willing he might be, is the test of your suitability for salvation?? The Christian principle of allowing an innocent to be punished in place of the guilty is truly Satanic and not of God!!! You have been deceived in these end times.

Jesus chose to pay man's sin debt on that roman cross because of his love for mankind(his creation),man had or has no part in jesus's choice.

What lovely vocabulary for a Christian.

faith only won't get you anywhere :D

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

That is the point. My faith isn't enough but it is Jesus who paid the penalty for me. When I put my faith in Him (Jesus), He does the works for me.

Your works isn't enough because of James 2:10 (see above).

You broke the law of God so what you're telling me is worthless to me. You can't convince me that your works are enough to get to heaven when you can't change yourself.
If there was a moral bone in your body, you would know just how Satanic it is to punish an innocent for the evil deeds of the guilty. Did it ever occur to you that taking the easy way and agreeing to allow an innocent to be punished in your place for your transgressions, no matter how willing he might be, is the test of your suitability for salvation?? The Christian principle of allowing an innocent to be punished in place of the guilty is truly Satanic and not of God!!! You have been deceived in these end times.

what does this asinine rant have to do with a disagreement between branches of Christianity on what is necessary for salvation( and that is all Chuck was trying to prove by his quotes)? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
John 14:6

6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Jesus chose to pay man's sin debt on that roman cross because of his love for mankind(his creation),man had or has no part in jesus's choice.

Man couldn't have had sin, without God making them sinful. Blame God for that shit, not us.

Man couldn't have had sin, without God making them sinful. Blame God for that shit, not us.

don't be stupid!!! GOD GAVE MAN CHOICE AND MAN CHOSE TO REJECT GOD AND LIVE IN SIN!!!AND YOU???

What lovely vocabulary for a Christian.

more sinning by pride, Chuck? :lol:

Then your religion is in vain, Vox.

Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Your speech makes you spotted because your speech is defiled.

Interesting plan. So what day and time are you going to die?

And how do you intend to change what you are doing in your life within one second?
It was good enough for the "good" thief!!!

We know absolutely nothing about the life of the thief. To say that he repented only upon death is a statement of ignorance.

And it misses the point that for most of us, we have no clue when we are going to die. We could lose our life within hours or last another century. We dont die at a time of our own choosing (with obvious exceptions for suicide). The plan is short cited.

So you think mocking God is a good way to get on His good side? Do you seriously think that you can purposely live a life of sin and be comfortable in the presence of God?

Forum List

Back