Believe and be saved

What lovely vocabulary for a Christian.

more sinning by pride, Chuck? :lol:

Then your religion is in vain, Vox.

Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

James 1:27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Your speech makes you spotted because your speech is defiled.

don't worry about MY religion, you have your hands full with your own.

and it is not up to YOU to decide about my speech is it defiled or is it not.

pride is much more serious sin and you have a lot of problems in that area.

Jesus chose to pay man's sin debt on that roman cross because of his love for mankind(his creation),man had or has no part in jesus's choice.

Man couldn't have had sin, without God making them sinful. Blame God for that shit, not us.

don't be stupid!!! GOD GAVE MAN CHOICE AND MAN CHOSE TO REJECT GOD AND LIVE IN SIN!!!AND YOU???

If a man chose to pick an apple off the forbidden tree, its because God made him be that way. God gave man an appetite and curiosity, that's why a Adam ate the apple. Adam can only be what he is, and that's how God made him. Are you telling me that God didn't know what his own creation would do?

Man couldn't have had sin, without God making them sinful. Blame God for that shit, not us.

don't be stupid!!! GOD GAVE MAN CHOICE AND MAN CHOSE TO REJECT GOD AND LIVE IN SIN!!!AND YOU???

If a man chose to pick an apple off the forbidden tree, its because God made him be that way. God gave man an appetite and curiosity, that's why a Adam ate the apple. Adam can only be what he is, and that's how God made him. Are you telling me that God didn't know what his own creation would do?

yes!!!God knew adam would chose to sin, GOD HAD THE PLAN OF MAN'S SALVATION PLANNED BEFORE CREATION!!!

yes!!!God knew adam would chose to sin, GOD HAD THE PLAN OF MAN'S SALVATION PLANNED BEFORE CREATION!!!

Thank you for proving my point. God made this mess, then he blamed it on lowly humans because he is a petty being. God is a douche.

I'm waiting for the last possible second before I die to repent. There's no reason to do it sooner.

What if God would say, "Well, I've given you many opportunities to get saved, and every time I do, you reject my Son as your Lord and Saviour, so I'm going to take you at your word? I'll withdraw my offer of eternal life for you in Heaven, and I'll let you drop into Hell with all of its torments. No, I won't bother you anymore." What then, my friend? What then?

if a man chose to pick an apple off the forbidden tree, its because god made him be that way. God gave man an appetite and curiosity, that's why a adam ate the apple. Adam can only be what he is, and that's how god made him. Are you telling me that god didn't know what his own creation would do?

yes!!!god knew adam would chose to sin, god had the plan of man's salvation planned before creation!!!

thank you for proving my point. God made this mess, then he blamed it on lowly humans because he is a petty being. God is a douche.

silly nonthinker!!! God created man in god's image with freewill,man chose to reject god then wants to try to blame god!!! How typical of little man!!

Thank you for proving my point. God made this mess, then he blamed it on lowly humans because he is a petty being. God is a douche.

BEWARE!!! I think you may hear your last post read back to you on your final judgment day!!

God already knows that I plan to repent before I die. So it's an automatic repent, and god hasn't objected so far.

It doesn't work like that--everyone will be brought back to judgement for what they did in this lifetime.

You're not the fucking boss of what god allows or not. :lol:

Lest you be born again....
I am the way the truth the life.......
No man goes to the Father except through me..........
Odd you mention God, but haven't mentioned His Son yet, whom died to give you access to God. Now what? You only have 1 sec. to hear God say, "You need to talk to my...." Times up. :eek:

yes!!!god knew adam would chose to sin, god had the plan of man's salvation planned before creation!!!

thank you for proving my point. God made this mess, then he blamed it on lowly humans because he is a petty being. God is a douche.

silly nonthinker!!! God created man in god's image with freewill,man chose to reject god then wants to try to blame god!!! How typical of little man!!

If god made man with free will, and free will leads to sin, then its gods fault that man sinned. Also, God created sin too. He could have left out sin when he made everything, but he made it nonetheless. Quit blaming man for Gods errors in judgment.

How is He blaming us by atoning for our sins?

BEWARE!!! I think you may hear your last post read back to you on your final judgment day!!

If God is so petty and evil that he would make me burn for eternity in for calling him a douche, then why do you worship him?

If god made man with free will, and free will leads to sin, then its gods fault that man sinned. Also, God created sin too. He could have left out sin when he made everything, but he made it nonetheless. Quit blaming man for Gods errors in judgment.

freewill does not lead to anything! it is man's choice to reject GOD and live in sin that is man's problem,but then typical little man turn and wants to try to blame GOD= MORE SIN!!!

James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

That is the point. My faith isn't enough but it is Jesus who paid the penalty for me. When I put my faith in Him (Jesus), He does the works for me.

Your works isn't enough because of James 2:10 (see above).

You broke the law of God so what you're telling me is worthless to me. You can't convince me that your works are enough to get to heaven when you can't change yourself.
If there was a moral bone in your body, you would know just how Satanic it is to punish an innocent for the evil deeds of the guilty. Did it ever occur to you that taking the easy way and agreeing to allow an innocent to be punished in your place for your transgressions, no matter how willing he might be, is the test of your suitability for salvation?? The Christian principle of allowing an innocent to be punished in place of the guilty is truly Satanic and not of God!!! You have been deceived in these end times.

what does this asinine rant have to do with a disagreement between branches of Christianity on what is necessary for salvation( and that is all Chuck was trying to prove by his quotes)? :rolleyes:
Everything!

The Christians who say "faith without works is dead" [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]James 2:14-26 as well as the Christians who say [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]"For by grace are ye saved through faith: and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." [/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica]Ephesians 2:8, 9, both say they are "saved by the blood."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4l1ZWrS6M8]Saved By the Blood - YouTube[/ame]
[/FONT]

The salvation provided by God, through the sacrificial death of His Son at Calvary's cross, is a matter of believing what God has told us in His infallible word, the Bible. Yes, it's a question of having simple faith in what God has told us about His only begotten Son, the Lord Jesus Christ. And friend, if you die, having neglected or rejected God's great salvation, you are calling God a "liar." Proof of what I've just written can be found in I John 5:10-12, "He that believeth not God hath made Him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of His Son. And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in His Son. He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life."

FOR THE SAKE OF your never-dying soul, and in view of eternity, you need to acknowledge that you're a sinner who can't save yourself; then repent of your sins, and trust in the precious blood of the Lord Jesus Christ that cleanseth from all sin. Yes, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as your own and personal Saviour, and friend, if you'll do that right NOW, the word of God, which cannot lie, says that you'll be saved for time, and thank God, you'll be saved for all eternity. AND REMEMBER, MY FRIEND, THIS IS FOR ETERNITY !

FOR THE SAKE OF your never-dying soul, and in view of eternity, you need to acknowledge that you're a sinner who can't save yourself; then repent of your sins, and trust in the precious blood of the Lord Jesus Christ that cleanseth from all sin. Yes, believe on the Lord Jesus Christ as your own and personal Saviour, and friend, if you'll do that right NOW, the word of God, which cannot lie, says that you'll be saved for time, and thank God, you'll be saved for all eternity. AND REMEMBER, MY FRIEND, THIS IS FOR ETERNITY !

"Believe in me or burn for eternity!"

Is that the sort of entity you want to worship? That is some seriously evil shit. Burn for eternity... REALLY?

you are fucking ignorant :lol:

God Himself told us all what He is going to base His Judgement on. So kjw47 knows pretty well from God's OWN WORDS how it works.

God told us? Not me, I must have missed it. He told me I can do an automatic repent and he said yes to me.

that is why I said that you are ignorant.

as the vast majority of boneheads is :D

Hmmm, not sure god's going to like you dissing people and taking His place and telling people what they can't do in god's name. I'll email Satan to throw another log on the fire for you. :lol:

PS Godboy owns you folks so far.

God told us? Not me, I must have missed it. He told me I can do an automatic repent and he said yes to me.

that is why I said that you are ignorant.

as the vast majority of boneheads is :D

Hmmm, not sure god's going to like you dissing people and taking His place and telling people what they can't do in god's name. I'll email Satan to throw another log on the fire for you. :lol:

PS Godboy owns you folks so far.

you boneheads reject the free will?

what a surprise :lol: especially if one follows your political affiliations and finds out the vast majority of the boneheads are collectivists :D

Forum List

Back