Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

Funny, I never saw a single religious thing he said or did in the so-called evidence taken out of his classroom.
Was the religious and far right political propaganda displayed in the class room?
The article about him says that it was.

THAT is a violation of church and state: he’ll never teach again.

It was partisan to start with when the Northern Indiana Atheists tried to silence him three years ago. They are one of the ones pushing this video. Odd for them to be doing that. Sounds like vindictiveness to me.
So...to you, that excuses him slapping a child. What a good CRC you are. (con-servative republican christian)

Sterling my ass.

Most likely he was just never caught before this.

So tell me if a by all accounts upstanding citizen with a "sterling" record backhanded your kid on the street because your brat called him a vulgar name would you be all right with that?
I'm afraid that one would be ok with it.........

It's so interesting observing leftwingers in here who normally abhor rules and don't want black thugs prosecuted for their violence, suddenly become law-and-order tough guys when a conservative teacher slips up.
You support this man beating a child because...............................and only because..................he's one of you.

If the "child" is a piece of shit then yes.

I am a Boomer. I had a couple of teachers slap the shit out me growing up. I deserved it. I learned lessons. I also got my ass kicked by my parents when they heard about it.
Well there we have it...................you should be flagged as someone to never be allowed near children....if that hasn't already been done.

What do you recommend be done when someone goes as far as to threatening another person with something as bad as murder or rape? If a slap is going to happen at all, it most definitely had better not take place on the wrist!

God bless you always!!!

Holly
This big guy was threatened by this child with murder or rape?

Well there we have it...................you should be flagged as someone to never be allowed near children....if that hasn't already been done.
When I was in grade school in the 1950s it was common for a teacher to hold a little shithead accountable and that was a good thing.

Then you pathetic little pussy Karens put a stop to that and now the shitheads get away with everything. Proud of yourself Moon Bat?

1962: Student cusses the teacher. Teacher slaps student. Next day the student and both his parents come to the teacher and principal, and the boy apologizes for his disrespect. Boy gets extra chores at home. Pastor also gives the boy a stern talking to. It doesn't make the papers, but if it does, there's an editorial decrying lack of respect in the schools. Teacher respect reinforced. Boy learns valuable lesson, becomes responsible adult.

2022: Student threatens to rape teacher's daughter. Teacher slaps student. Parents are divorced. Nobody apologizes, there is no pastor, no church, but mom and stepdad hire an ambulance chaser and sue the hell out of the teacher and school district with the help of the local ACLU and Atheist group. Newspaper editorial decries QAnon subversive teacher. Teacher goes to prison, his family ruined. Student goes on to become a career criminal.
Still supporting an adult beating a child.

Mike Hosinski of Jimtown High School in Elkhart, Indiana voluntarily resigned after surveillance footage shows him slapping a student in the hallway. causing the student to bang his head on the wall. I believe the student ended up fine. Holsinski was a beloved 40-year veteran social studies teacher who was slated to retire in June. The school board accepted his resignation, barred him from school property, and allowed him to retain his retirement pension. Instinctively, I side with the teacher, but if it ended here, I would be satisfied with the outcome.

But it won't end here, because there is a backstory.

Holsinski is an outspoken conservative who has been in trouble with Northern Indiana Atheists, a hate group, who filed a formal complaint with the Freedom from Religion Foundation in 2019 after receiving complaints from a parent. According to an NIA document posted on the organization’s website, “Hosinski has a history of state/church violations at Jimtown High School that has ranged from his teaching topics to his classroom decor.” Signs and bumper stickers hanging on the classroom walls feature a range of content from religious to anti-liberal propaganda.

In photos obtained by NIA, some of the posters and stickers found in the classroom said things like “Proud to be a conservative,” “Choose life, your mom did” and “Liberalism is a mental disorder.”
“Hosinski told the class Hillary and Obama are criminals, President Donald Trump is great, and Democrats are liars. He told them abortion should be illegal,” the statement complaint alleged. “My student says ‘he told the class Bill Clinton’s friend takes little girls to a sex island and anyone who finds out is killed. Korea has nukes, something about Muslims taking over, and something about gay people getting married.’” The Elkhart Country Schools system removed these posters and items from his Hosinski's classroom.

And now the hateful NIA has posted the video on youtube. When you view NIA's website, you see they embrace the entire Marxist spectrum of causes, BLM, Antifa, LGBT. I don't have any doubt their funding comes from The Soros Organization.

This episode just happened, but I can assure you this won't be the end. See, Mr. Hosinger had the temerity to openly piss on the Marxist agenda, and to ridicule their icons. For 40 years he was untouchable. So the Marxist left will do everything in its power to make an example of him. For starters, they will demand his pension be revoked. Then they will sue the Elkhart School Board, then they will prompt/pay the boy's parents to file a criminal and civil suit against Hosinski and the district. They will try to imprison Hosinger, and basically ruin him and his family. Because this is what Marxists do. You see what they're doing to President Trump with frivolous suit after frivolous suit. The left is going to make sure nobody EVER crosses them like that again, whether it be as a presidential candidate or a public school teacher.

I sympathize with Hosinger, because he's that rare teacher that who is trying to teach kids the truth. It's such a shame that after 40 years of dealing with leftists from above and juvenile delinquents from below, his sterling career has to end like this. Reports say this particular student had threatened to rape Hosinger's daughter. Trashy stuff like that. He no doubt mouthed off to Hosinger in the hall, and Hosinger lost his cool for a split second and slapped him. It shouldn't negate his great career, but we know it will. 50 years ago, that sort of thing wasn't uncommon. Today, it will land you in prison. If the kid were black, this would be front page news. It might even go ahead of Ukraine.

Note: I delayed my Lenten hiatus because I thought this story needed to be addressed.

Even Back Then Parris Island, South Carolina, Was Much Tougher Than Wilting San Diego, California

I remember a Korean War veteran complained that his Marine DI used to put cigarettes out on the recruits' foreheads. I told him I wish my boot-camp platoon had been treated like that. Where we were going we needed all the brutal toughness we could get.

Even Back Then Parris Island, South Carolina, Was Much Tougher Than Wilting San Diego, California

I remember a Korean War veteran complained that his Marine DI used to put cigarettes out on the recruits' foreheads. I told him I wish my boot-camp platoon had been treated like that. Where we were going we needed all the brutal toughness we could get.
DId he have the scars? San Diego aint for pu**ies. You been there?

This big guy was threatened by this child with murder or rape?
No, but the child was threatening another which to me is what explains the reason for the big guy's choice of action. What if the potential rape victim is a person who is already no stranger to the act or even another illegal act of physical violence? That right there is another reason why I can only commend that teacher. Then there are those who may not have all that much of a support system to go home to in other words, parents or a guardian who will protect them sufficiently enough.

God bless you and them and that teacher always!!!

Holly

P.S. I still have yet to receive an answer to a question that I previously asked. Why did that student threaten to rape anyone?

San Diego aint for pu**ies. You been there?
Generals Die in Bed

Why did I go through 8 weeks of boot camp there when before the war, it was 12 weeks? If the decadent 60s Marine Corps had really cared about us, they would have made it 16 weeks when the war started getting hot.

They rushed us over there unprepared and then compounded the cannon-fodder treatment by volunteering for an area (smack dab against the DMZ) that we didn't have enough troops to hold. After the NVA invaded during Operation Prairie (August 3, 1966), we had to give up half our Tactical Area of Responsibility to the Army's Americal Division. That area included a Communist stronghold called My Lai.

Forum List

Back