Ben Carson endorses Trump

dr. carson is a class act for sure, he should be elected vice president. i'm sure now that he's started as big a revolution as trump has, together they can save the world.

dr. carson is a class act for sure, he should be elected vice president. i'm sure now that he's started as big a revolution as trump has, together they can save the world.

I don't know about that. Everybody wants to be on the side that's winning.

If Cruz or Rubio were leading the pack as far ahead as Trump is today, do you still think Carson would have endorsed him?

Director of the Department of "See! I'm not a racist!"?
Only low info morons think Trump is racist. Like the goofy looking idiots at the protest outside his rally in Chicago I am watching...goofy idiots with 10 different colors of hair,1 idiot in a Captain America outfit oh and toss in some misspelled signs LOL...real cream of the crop!

Director of the Department of "See! I'm not a racist!"?
you just hate him cause he's black, and way smarter then you will ever be.. heh

that's what a leftist would say if it were obama, whom i think has been racially divisive since day one.

Last edited:

I don't know about that. Everybody wants to be on the side that's winning.

If Cruz or Rubio were leading the pack as far ahead as Trump is today, do you still think Carson would have endorsed him?
i't a good question, he certainly could have. i think they have become friends again, they both want what's best for our nice country.
dr. ben has never struck me as insincere.

Forum List

Back