Ben Carson, Huckster, Liar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selectivism?

I guess using your logic the entire GOP is racist because they blame Obama for everything.

We have been told that for the last 8 plus years. Are you saying the liberals are wrong?

It's what you are going with in this thread, right? Disagree with a black guy, must be racist. I don't know anyone who makes that claim but wingnuts like you. And your reasoning is obvious and paper thin.

So you are saying liberals lied all these years. Thanks for the admission.

No. Provide some evidence. Overwhelming evidence at this point. So far you've done nothing more than claim people, such as myself are racist, you have yet to provide any examples.

You want to claim I'm a racist? Prove it, bitch. Page 32 and you're still on this paper thin logic of yours?

And, saying critical things about Ben Carson by itself is evidence of nothing.

Angry racist, now crying, how cute.

And here we are again, you running away, can't prove a fucking thing.

We have been told that for the last 8 plus years. Are you saying the liberals are wrong?

It's what you are going with in this thread, right? Disagree with a black guy, must be racist. I don't know anyone who makes that claim but wingnuts like you. And your reasoning is obvious and paper thin.

No. Provide some evidence. Overwhelming evidence at this point. So far you've done nothing more than claim people, such as myself are racist, you have yet to provide any examples.

You want to claim I'm a racist? Prove it, bitch. Page 32 and you're still on this paper thin logic of yours?

Already proved, sorry but asking me over and over doesn't change the fact you are an angry racist.

Already proved, sorry but asking me over and over doesn't change the fact you are an angry racist.

Nope, you're just trolling. "Disagree with Carson = racist". Only a moron would think that. Just as only a moron would think that disagreeing with Obama means you;re a racist.

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are the sketchiest characters ever to serve high office, with new scandals every day, and you try to counter all that with this?

Which of them claimed a supplement cured their cancer? Take your time. We'll wait.
Hillary claims she was attacked by a sniper. She told the world that the attack on Benghazi was caused by a video, and she knew that was not true.

Obama claims he has a U.S. birth certificate, but has never produced it. He promised that if Americans like their healthcare plan, they could keep it.

I could sit here typing all night and not even scratch the surface.

Do you realize how god damned stupid you are?

2015.07.06-mrconservative-559ac49218f13-600x300.jpg

What do you expect from a self confessed "flaming liberal"?
Ben Carson: 'I Used to Be a Flaming Liberal'
Maybe that's the GOP plan, run a liberal. Now that would confuse the hell out of the Democrats.

Caron advocated price controls on healthcare. He thinks insurance companies should be non-profits. And on immigration he says, Some segments of our economy would virtually collapse without these undocumented workers—we all know that—yet we continue to harass and deport many individuals who are simply seeking a better life for themselves. He agrees with Elizabeth Warren, has spoken in favor of greenhouse technologies, and apparently thinks banning assault rifles is a good idea.

With liberal views like these, Ben Carson's going to Have a Tough Time Winning the GOP Nomination

Both Carson and Trump have some very liberal views and approaches. I know 5 Democrats that said they would vote for Trump over Hillary. I'm not sure if they really would do that but three said they are tired of the status quo and believe the two party's are one in the same.
I think a better term is odd rather than liberal.

Your selectivism in who you accuse is what shows you're a racist pig.

Selectivism?

I guess using your logic the entire GOP is racist because they blame Obama for everything.

I have proven it, you whining sack of racist shit. You defend Clinton because she's white and you attack Carson because he's black. Go burn a cross and stop wasting our time.

Never mind the multiple sources including the National Review.

Again, you are a partisan hack of the demagogue party, nothing you post can be trusted. Lies, innuendo, half-truths; these are what you offer in your quest to smear the enemies of your filthy party.

demagogue party? You're calling me a partisan hack?

What have I lied about? You made the claim, back it up.

I hope he noticed that you lied when you claimed you aren't a racist.

No, I didn't and this is what I mean about ridiculous games.
Never mind the multiple sources including the National Review.

Again, you are a partisan hack of the demagogue party, nothing you post can be trusted. Lies, innuendo, half-truths; these are what you offer in your quest to smear the enemies of your filthy party.

demagogue party? You're calling me a partisan hack?

What have I lied about? You made the claim, back it up.

I hope he noticed that you lied when you claimed you aren't a racist.

No, I didn't and this is what I mean about ridiculous games.

You did and it's evident for the world to see.

Quite frankly, whether Carson lies or not, I don't care. The Dems lie all the time and Hillary can't tell the truth to save her life.

If it comes down to Carson or Hillary, I'll take Carson.

Whether you are a racist or not, I don't care. I just pointed out how disagreeing with Obama got many labeled racist, you want to pretend it didn't happen. It did, I was accused, you don't like it, neither did I.

You didn't point out anything. You deliberately accused people you don't know of racism based on something that happened to you, assuming you're telling the truth, your track record sucks in this thread.

If you don't care if Carson lied, then not much of a reason to be in this thread. I mean, unless you feel like back pedaling some more.

Your selectivism in who you accuse is what shows you're a racist pig.

Selectivism?

Your ilk DEFENDS lying white people while condemning Carson who is black. Your racism is obvious.

carsonbogus1.png

At last night’s GOP debate presidential candidate Ben Carson lied about his connection with a Christian nutritional supplement company accused of hustling the gullible with bogus claims of miracle cures for deadly diseases.

Carson was asked about his involvement with nutritional supplement company Mannatech at the Oct. 28 Republican presidential debate hosted by CNBC in Boulder, Colo.

Moderator Carl Quintanilla asked:

There’s is a company called Mannatech, a maker of nutritional supplements, with which you had a 10-year relationship. They offered claims they could cure autism, cancer. They paid $7 million to settle a deceptive marketing lawsuit in Texas, and yet your involvement continues. Why?

Carson, a former pediatric neurosurgeon, replied:

Well, that’s easy to answer: I didn’t have an involvement with them. That is total propaganda. And this is what happens in our society — total propaganda. I did a couple speeches for them. I did speeches for other people. They were paid speeches. It is absolutely absurd to say that I had any kind of relationship with them. Do I take the product? Yes. I think it’s a good product.

However, as Politifact and other outlets are reporting, Carson lied about his connection with Mannatech.

The evidence shows that Carson was paid to give speeches during events hosted by Mannatech Inc., telling how the company’s supplements helped him after a 2002 cancer diagnosis.

The National Review points out:

Carson’s interactions with Mannatech, a nutritional-supplement company based in suburban Dallas, date back to 2004, when he was a speaker at the company’s annual conferences, MannaFest and MannaQuest. He also spoke at Mannatech conferences in 2011 and 2013, and spoke about “glyconutrients” in a PBS special as recently as last year.

The Wall Street Journal notes that Carson has often made reference to a long and lucrative association with the company that he says has been good for both his career and his health.

Politifact concludes:

As far as we can tell, Carson was not a paid employee or official endorser of the product. However, his claim suggests he has no ties to Mannatech whatsoever. In reality, he got paid to deliver speeches to Mannatech and appeared in promotional videos, and he consistently delivered glowing reviews of the nutritional supplements. As a world-renowned surgeon, Carson’s opinion on health issues carries weight, and Mannatech has used Carson’s endorsement to its advantage.

We rate Carson’s claim False.

- See more at: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progre...s-for-christian-company/#sthash.VdipzqDL.dpuf

Carson said in the debate that he was paid for making speeches by Mannatech so what "lie" did he tell?

carsonbogus1.png

At last night’s GOP debate presidential candidate Ben Carson lied about his connection with a Christian nutritional supplement company accused of hustling the gullible with bogus claims of miracle cures for deadly diseases.

Carson was asked about his involvement with nutritional supplement company Mannatech at the Oct. 28 Republican presidential debate hosted by CNBC in Boulder, Colo.

There’s is a company called Mannatech, a maker of nutritional supplements, with which you had a 10-year relationship. They offered claims they could cure autism, cancer. They paid $7 million to settle a deceptive marketing lawsuit in Texas, and yet your involvement continues. Why?

Well, that’s easy to answer: I didn’t have an involvement with them. That is total propaganda. And this is what happens in our society — total propaganda. I did a couple speeches for them. I did speeches for other people. They were paid speeches. It is absolutely absurd to say that I had any kind of relationship with them. Do I take the product? Yes. I think it’s a good product.

However, as Politifact and other outlets are reporting, Carson lied about his connection with Mannatech.

The evidence shows that Carson was paid to give speeches during events hosted by Mannatech Inc., telling how the company’s supplements helped him after a 2002 cancer diagnosis.

Carson’s interactions with Mannatech, a nutritional-supplement company based in suburban Dallas, date back to 2004, when he was a speaker at the company’s annual conferences, MannaFest and MannaQuest. He also spoke at Mannatech conferences in 2011 and 2013, and spoke about “glyconutrients” in a PBS special as recently as last year.

The Wall Street Journal notes that Carson has often made reference to a long and lucrative association with the company that he says has been good for both his career and his health.

Politifact concludes:

As far as we can tell, Carson was not a paid employee or official endorser of the product. However, his claim suggests he has no ties to Mannatech whatsoever. In reality, he got paid to deliver speeches to Mannatech and appeared in promotional videos, and he consistently delivered glowing reviews of the nutritional supplements. As a world-renowned surgeon, Carson’s opinion on health issues carries weight, and Mannatech has used Carson’s endorsement to its advantage.

- See more at: http://www.patheos.com/blogs/progre...s-for-christian-company/#sthash.VdipzqDL.dpuf

Carson said in the debate that he was paid for making speeches by Mannatech so what "lie" did he tell?

What he said

'Well, that’s easy to answer: I didn’t have an involvement with them. That is total propaganda. And this is what happens in our society — total propaganda. I did a couple speeches for them. I did speeches for other people. They were paid speeches. It is absolutely absurd to say that I had any kind of relationship with them. Do I take the product? Yes. I think it’s a good product. - See more at: Ben Carson Busted Hustling Bogus Cures For Christian Company

The Truth

"Dr. Ben Carson's business manager acknowledged Thursday that the Republican presidential candidate did have a "contract" with a medical supplement company at some point.

Armstrong Williams told CNN's Jake Tapper that he negotiated the retired neurosurgeon's contract himself." Top Staffer Acknowledges Ben Carson Had 'Contract' With Supplement Maker (VIDEO)

Ben Carson continued those paid speeches after Mannatech was sued by the State of Texas for "false advertising" and paid out $4 million dollars in penalties.

carsonbogus1.png

Politifact concludes:

- See more at: Ben Carson Busted Hustling Bogus Cures For Christian Company

What he said

'Well, that’s easy to answer: I didn’t have an involvement with them. That is total propaganda. And this is what happens in our society — total propaganda. I did a couple speeches for them. I did speeches for other people. They were paid speeches. It is absolutely absurd to say that I had any kind of relationship with them. Do I take the product? Yes. I think it’s a good product. - See more at: Ben Carson Busted Hustling Bogus Cures For Christian Company

The Truth

"Dr. Ben Carson's business manager acknowledged Thursday that the Republican presidential candidate did have a "contract" with a medical supplement company at some point.

Armstrong Williams told CNN's Jake Tapper that he negotiated the retired neurosurgeon's contract himself." Top Staffer Acknowledges Ben Carson Had 'Contract' With Supplement Maker (VIDEO)

Ben Carson continued those paid speeches after Mannatech was sued by the State of Texas for "false advertising" and paid out $4 million dollars in penalties.

He was contracted to make a couple of speeches for them which he admitted.

carsonbogus1.png

Politifact concludes:

What he said

The Truth

Don't you wish. He made speeches for them since 2004.

carsonbogus1.png

Politifact concludes:

What he said

The Truth

So?

He said he was paid to make speeches for them. You morons are trying to make something out of nothing.

I understand you idiots cannot say anything good for your darling Hillary so you must do your best to destroy the opposing side.

carsonbogus1.png

Politifact concludes:

What he said

The Truth

So?

He said he was paid to make speeches for them. You morons are trying to make something out of nothing.

I understand you idiots cannot say anything good for your darling Hillary so you must do your best to destroy the opposing side.

Carson lied and was actually paid a lot of money to peddle Mannatech products. He put his name on a bogus product and implied that his cancer symptoms disappeared. People with cancer were vulnerable to those claims and Carson should be ashamed that he put his good name to a fraud.

What he said

The Truth

So?

Carson lied and was actually paid a lot of money to peddle Mannatech products. He put his name on a bogus product and implied that his cancer symptoms disappeared. People with cancer were vulnerable to those claims and Carson should be ashamed that he put his good name to a fraud.

No he didn't lie and acknowledged he was paid for his speeches.

Speaking of liars, how is Hillary doing?

What he said

The Truth

So?

No he didn't lie and acknowledged he was paid for his speeches.

Speaking of liars, how is Hillary doing?

He had a contract, he was paid to propagandize.

carsonbogus1.png

Politifact concludes:

Okay, I watched the entire video. I really can't stand Ben Carson, but there is nothing in that video that he says that promotes this company as an alternative treatment for cancer, not in any way. Talking about eating better quality natural foods to boost one's immune system is nothing new. Nutritionists have been saying that for as long as I can remember, and they are correct. I see zero problem with this when it relates to Ben Carson. Instead of worrying about this non-starter, why not concentrate on his completely unworkable tax plan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back