🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson: ‘I Do Believe in the Six-Day Creation’ of the World

Yes, even the fossil record is highly disputable.

No it isn't and only a layman who doesn't know much about it would say such a thing. How easy it is to say something, the bugwits in Isis make the same claim, science is bunk. I don't give their remarks any thought either.

Indeed it is. One must read BOTH sides of an issue, not just the one side he/she favors.

Ah yes the old 'well there are two sides to every argument' fallacy. The world is round, the people in the Flat Earth Society have no grounds to stand on and their viewpoint is not worth debating.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

Ignorance is always inferior to knowledge and must be called out as so. There is not an 'equal sides' argument for most things. Its just the people with the weak side claim this because they have nothing else. Having the right to believe whatever you like in no way means what you believe is factual. Believe what you want, but don't try to put magic on the same pedestal as knowledge unless you are a practicing witch doctor.

If you wish to discuss these things, why not go to a science or evolution forum to do that? There you can tout your usual spiel of self-gratifying higher than thou intelligence among others like yourself.

Take your own advice Gilligan.

I'm not the one that keeps harping on it.

And not just any magical man in the sky, HIS VERSION of the magical man in the sky. As opposed to the thousands of other versions.
Isn't that true of all religions? The YEC have an answer to the carbon dating but he apparently is open to an old Earth. I'd rather go to his church than the one obama went to.

No it isn't and only a layman who doesn't know much about it would say such a thing. How easy it is to say something, the bugwits in Isis make the same claim, science is bunk. I don't give their remarks any thought either.
What he means is that there are still some dingbats that think that all the dinosaurs from different periods existed at the same time people did.

Is that what you believe? That's fine by me. I really could care less.
Yeah we can tell you dont care because you replied to my post.

Indeed it is. One must read BOTH sides of an issue, not just the one side he/she favors.

I always wondered why christians believed that sea going dinosaurs were killed by the great flood. Can you explain their fossils?

AIDS???
Are you telling me you have AIDS or are you claiming the sea dinosaurs caught AIDS?

If you weren't so dense, you might realize I am ignoring you.
Kinda weird you are replying to me but ignoring me. Is that your way of admitting I give you emotional trauma?

Isn't that true of all religions? The YEC have an answer to the carbon dating but he apparently is open to an old Earth. I'd rather go to his church than the one obama went to.

What he means is that there are still some dingbats that think that all the dinosaurs from different periods existed at the same time people did.

I find you and the other "scientist" amusing. Trying but amusing.

I always wondered why christians believed that sea going dinosaurs were killed by the great flood. Can you explain their fossils?

AIDS???
Are you telling me you have AIDS or are you claiming the sea dinosaurs caught AIDS?

Kinda weird you are replying to me but ignoring me. Is that your way of admitting I give you emotional trauma?

More like the "piles".

Ah yes the old 'well there are two sides to every argument' fallacy. The world is round, the people in the Flat Earth Society have no grounds to stand on and their viewpoint is not worth debating.

“There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.”

Ignorance is always inferior to knowledge and must be called out as so. There is not an 'equal sides' argument for most things. Its just the people with the weak side claim this because they have nothing else. Having the right to believe whatever you like in no way means what you believe is factual. Believe what you want, but don't try to put magic on the same pedestal as knowledge unless you are a practicing witch doctor.

If you wish to discuss these things, why not go to a science or evolution forum to do that? There you can tout your usual spiel of self-gratifying higher than thou intelligence among others like yourself.

Its kind of hard to harp on your ignorance. Once its pointed out there is not much to say after that.

Its kind of hard to harp on your ignorance. Once its pointed out there is not much to say after that.

Then one would conclude that you would SHUTUP!!

I find you amusing too. Especially when you reply to me and then ignore me and dont care at the same time.

Last edited:

Dont get angry. Youre ignoring me remember? :laugh:

AIDS???

More like the "piles".
I dont want to hear about your sexual fantasies. If you are gay thats your business but I like women..

I find you amusing too. Especially when you reply to me and then ignore me and dont care at the same time.

Just to clue you in, I can look at fossils when I look at Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Bernie Sanders.

More like the "piles".
I dont want to hear about your sexual fantasies. If you are gay thats your business but I like women..

Been married to my wife for 51 years. I am strictly heterosexual. Thanks for your concern though.

Dont get angry. Youre ignoring me remember? :laugh:

I look upon you as a pesky gnat or housefly. Often as a cockroach.

'Splain this to me, mang....why is it that Liberals / atheists go ape-Shi'ite CRAZY when someone professes to believe in God and they don't?!
You sound paranoid. No one cares about your particular sky fair. The point is that sky fairy shouldnt be running the country.

So you CAN'T explain the Liberal / Atheist INSANITY either?! Didn't think so.... It just 'is what it is'...
I cant explain something that doesnt exist. I'm a liberal and I could care less about what religion you believe in. Thats your personal business. As long as you dont try to use your beliefs to restrict me I have no issue.

So then we don't have to bake cakes for homosexuals?

He claims to be a Christian does he not? Well there you go.

most Christians don't take the bible literally. that's only the fundie nutters.

but rightwingnut loons are so funny.

freaks.

Obama not only claims to be a Christian he prays to God regularly, he openly asks God to bless the USA on national TV. Oh you libs have stepped in it now. As for your personal opinion on what most Christians believe its baseless.

Loons....always stepping in their own piles

The fools step in this one time and again. I have lost count of how many Christian hating Obama loving libs I have destroyed on this topic.

Did you lose count because you ran out of fingers?

Creatures one step above you on the evolutionary scale employ their toes in order to count higher.

LOL listen its not possible for you to insult me lib as I find your existence meaningless and without worth. :laugh:

Ben Carson doesn't understand the half-life of elements, the fossil record, or physics.

But he does think a magical man in the sky exists, just as humans believed 10,000 years ago. And not just any magical man in the sky, HIS VERSION of the magical man in the sky. As opposed to the thousands of other versions.

Wow talk about closed minded and rigid thinking, was it your ancestors who insisted the earth was flat?

Like a janitor watching the moonshot finds the astronauts amusing.

Ben Carson doesn't understand the half-life of elements, the fossil record, or physics.

But he does think a magical man in the sky exists, just as humans believed 10,000 years ago. And not just any magical man in the sky, HIS VERSION of the magical man in the sky. As opposed to the thousands of other versions.

Wow talk about closed minded and rigid thinking, was it your ancestors who insisted the earth was flat?

You believe in magic, like children. Knock yourself out, I think the muppets are on, go watch.

LOL,,,,

So pretty much he doesn't believe in science. he's a fundamentalist!!! Kind of like the muslim brotherhood or isis.

Republicans are transforming into a anti-science party.

It’s too bad (for me) the easy mark here is the literal six day belief of his, because most of all the other observations he points out I think are fairly accurate or likely.

To me a young earth creationist is far less off the mark than an evolutionist.

But even that is not tragic by any means. The real sorrowful crux of this subject is the difference between an evolutionist who believes in God as the creator and those who do not. Some will not even concede any intelligent design. Standing firm on no evidence for a supreme being (inconceivable) is far more bewildering to me than one who believes in creationism.

Last edited:

You believe in magic, like children. Knock yourself out, I think the muppets are on, go watch.

I believe in science fool, something you obviously struggle with.

Forum List

Back