Ben Carson Likens Islamic State To American Patriots

Like you, I don't like to see bad things about Carson this early either. There is only room for one black candidate in the GOP Clown Car, and if he is eliminated before the debates, I'm not sure the right will have enough time to find another. It's so hard to find another black republican. He will be playing the same part that Herman Cain played in the last Clown Car, and, of course, being a black man, has no chance of being selected as the nominee, but he will still be an entertaining addition to all the other crazies who will perform.
Stupid. Racist. Slandering. Hateful. Intolerant.
Yep. You're a liberal.

But you couldn't point out how I might have been inaccurate. Make it easy on yourself. Just pick one of my claims at a time.

Crazy Ben reminds me of Daisy Mae Mooseburger and Twitt Romney.

The fact that he might not express his opinions the way a polished politician might doesn't bother me that much. Other than the fact that if he is elected president, people around the world will hang on his every word and try to decipher subtle messages from the wording - so that could possibly pose a bit of a problem. But I just disagree with a lot of his opinions.

In other words - he's a loose canon!

Well .... yeah. A bit. I think the international community just might go nuts trying to figure out what he means by comparing folks to Nazis and ISIS. They may develop a hair-trigger because they can't figure out what the heck he really means with all that. And that might make them VERY defensive and worried. Not a great combination.

Where did he use the word Nazis?

Ben Carson stands by comparison of U.S. to Nazi Germany - CNN.com

Right there is the perfect example of PC.
Calling him names will not help you understand why many Americans think that way about Obama. It's not just Frank.
It because Obama just released Gitmo prisoners right after the attacks in France and some of them if not all of them will return to the battle of Jihadists.
If nothing else that is real bad timing.

The dumbass just said the President of The United States stands with the jihadists. I don't care if it is just that idiot or any of the other people you say believe that. Anybody who would actually believe something that stupid is a dumbass. Of course Frankie poo has proven his insane tendencies many times in the past. That has nothing to do with PC.....That has to do with lunacy.

Over the last 6 years Obama has done many things that looks to the American people that he sides with them
His actions are just bizarre from having meetings with the Muslim Brotherhood at the WH and wanting them represented in Egypt's new Government to releasing prisoners that have gone back to fighting with Jihadists.
People who look at the big picture and add up everything he has done makes it look like he is.

No, people who look at the big picture realize that there are logical reasons why he has done the things you mention. However, If you only look at the distorted picture that fox paints for you, you end up with a lot of wrong and crazy ideas.

Do you realize that only a small number of people watch Fox news compared to the millions who actually watch the evening news ABC,NBC and CBS who still think the same thing?
They base it on his actions not because of some news media.

Wrong. The few crazies who watch fox are extremely vocal, which gives them the illusion of being a larger group than they are, but to say there are millions of people who believe our president supports the jihadists is just nuts.

Fox is not distorting the picture any more that MSNBC is.
Polls say that 11% think that he is a Muslim but I would call them terribly uninformed, not crazy for their views.

The dumbass just said the President of The United States stands with the jihadists. I don't care if it is just that idiot or any of the other people you say believe that. Anybody who would actually believe something that stupid is a dumbass. Of course Frankie poo has proven his insane tendencies many times in the past. That has nothing to do with PC.....That has to do with lunacy.

Over the last 6 years Obama has done many things that looks to the American people that he sides with them
His actions are just bizarre from having meetings with the Muslim Brotherhood at the WH and wanting them represented in Egypt's new Government to releasing prisoners that have gone back to fighting with Jihadists.
People who look at the big picture and add up everything he has done makes it look like he is.

No, people who look at the big picture realize that there are logical reasons why he has done the things you mention. However, If you only look at the distorted picture that fox paints for you, you end up with a lot of wrong and crazy ideas.

Do you realize that only a small number of people watch Fox news compared to the millions who actually watch the evening news ABC,NBC and CBS who still think the same thing?

Wrong. The few crazies who watch fox are extremely vocal, which gives them the illusion of being a larger group than they are, but to say there are millions of people who believe our president supports the jihadists is just nuts.

Polls say that 11% think that he is a Muslim but I would call them terribly uninformed, not crazy for their views.

Fox drones are in a bubble, and do not believe anyone or anything that doesn't support their already chosen beliefs. Why don't you check out how many of that 11% are also fox regulars? That will explain a lot of fox's reputation. They got the belief that our president is Muslim somewhere, and it wasn't from any of the other networks.

Fox drones are in a bubble, and do not believe anyone or anything that doesn't support their already chosen beliefs. Why don't you check out how many of that 11% are also fox regulars? That will explain a lot of fox's reputation. They got the belief that our president is Muslim somewhere, and it wasn't from any of the other networks.

They did not get it from Fox.
They got it from the lies on the internet.

There are hours and hours of youtube videos of FOX anchors, commentators and guest promoting Obama as a Muslim.

They didn't get it from fox? How do you explain this?

Liberal distortions don't make it true.
The people who watch the young turks are also in a bubble. They also have chosen beliefs. That is why they watch that show too.
That is why liberals watch MSNBC
That is why Conservatives watch Fox
People like watching things that cater to their view points.
I saw those shows and I know that he is a Christian.As do the majority of Fox watchers.
You realize that lady is an American Muslim and she is just adding up his actions and how he is supporting Muslims .It had nothing to do with saying he is a Muslim.

[

I don't oppose any of them.
I oppose Jihadists being treated like other prisoners of war who fight for their countries.
Jihadists have no country.

Neither did the zionists.

Until President Truman sold his soul for 2 million dollars and and allowed the Zionists to create a country in Palestine and murder and/or disappear the Palestinian Arabs by any means necessary.

Wow
That is some real twisted thinking.
It's not even close to being the same thing.

The people who watch the young turks are also in a bubble. They also have chosen beliefs. That is why they watch that show too.
I saw those shows and I know that he is a Christian.As do the majority of Fox watchers.
You realize that lady is an American Muslim and she is just adding up his actions and how he is supporting Muslims .It had nothing to do with saying he is a Muslim.

How did liberals distort the actual words coming out of the mouths of the idiots on fox? Lots of videos there, and I don't think they have been altered.

How did liberals distort the actual words coming out of the mouths of the idiots on fox? Lots of videos there, and I don't think they have been altered.

It's called heavliy editing and not watching the whole show.
All of the news outlets do this.
This is why people need to do their own research and get their own information.
What I like seeing is the people are starting to get this and understand it.
That is why many of news outlets viewers are falling.
This one is from 2012 and it is still dropping.
More and more people are becoming informed about the issues on their own.
Further Decline in Credibility Ratings for Most News Organizations Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

Everybody would be better off if they just read the news from the Associated Press directly where all of the news gets there information.
Each and every news station picks and choses which stories that they are going to report on from the AP.
None of them no longer does any real investigating news.
They are just little robots that reads off their news Tele Prompter's.

CORONADO, Calif. (AP) — Republican presidential prospect Ben Carson on Thursday compared the Islamic State group to American patriots willing to die for freedom.

In a speech to the Republican National Committee's winter meeting outside San Diego, the former neurosurgeon and conservative favorite praised American patriots for their willingness to give their lives for their beliefs. Then he mentioned the Islamic State group.

"They got the wrong philosophy, but they're willing to die for what they believe, while we are busily giving away every belief and every value for the sake of political correctness," he said as Republican officials from across the country interrupted him with applause. "We have to change that."

Commonly known as ISIS, the Islamic State group has been responsible for hundreds of deaths across the Middle East in recent months. Islamic State militants claimed responsibility for recent beheadings of Western journalists and aid workers. One of the suspects in the recent Paris terror attacks claimed allegiance to the Islamic State group.

A Republican National Committee spokesman had no immediate response when asked to comment on Carson's remarks, which came as part of a 35-minute luncheon address.

More: Ben Carson Likens Islamic State To American Patriots Willingness To Die For Cause

Well, this should certainly get ole Ben a lot of rightwing votes. Go Ben!
Wow, only a complete degenerate racist pile of human filth could make that leap.

oh, it's hufpoo, and lakballs

that explains the lack of reality and hatred

CORONADO, Calif. (AP) — Republican presidential prospect Ben Carson on Thursday compared the Islamic State group to American patriots willing to die for freedom.

In a speech to the Republican National Committee's winter meeting outside San Diego, the former neurosurgeon and conservative favorite praised American patriots for their willingness to give their lives for their beliefs. Then he mentioned the Islamic State group.

"They got the wrong philosophy, but they're willing to die for what they believe, while we are busily giving away every belief and every value for the sake of political correctness," he said as Republican officials from across the country interrupted him with applause. "We have to change that."

Commonly known as ISIS, the Islamic State group has been responsible for hundreds of deaths across the Middle East in recent months. Islamic State militants claimed responsibility for recent beheadings of Western journalists and aid workers. One of the suspects in the recent Paris terror attacks claimed allegiance to the Islamic State group.

A Republican National Committee spokesman had no immediate response when asked to comment on Carson's remarks, which came as part of a 35-minute luncheon address.

More: Ben Carson Likens Islamic State To American Patriots Willingness To Die For Cause

Wow, only a complete degenerate racist pile of human filth could make that leap.

The reason Carson and those who applauded and cheered are being mocked is obviously over your head and ability to think beyond the knee jerk level. Carson is simply using the method of comparing love vs. hate and placing himself and the audience in the love category. Founders = love, ISIS = hate. The lack of critical thinking precludes the audience from a deeper than knee jerk analysis and conclusion. Carson's catch all opinion could apply to Nazi's, Vietcong, any group of suicidal terrorist. It could apply to any group with conviction and dedication to any belief system. In other words, the comparison is meaningless drivel meant for the lowest denominator in the audience. He and the audience are being mocked for being to stupid to realize that he is in fact comparing the founders to having the same level of character as ISIS terrorist.

It's called heavliy editing and not watching the whole show.
All of the news outlets do this.
This is why people need to do their own research and get their own information.
What I like seeing is the people are starting to get this and understand it.
That is why many of news outlets viewers are falling.
This one is from 2012 and it is still dropping.
More and more people are becoming informed about the issues on their own.
Further Decline in Credibility Ratings for Most News Organizations Pew Research Center for the People and the Press

You are actually going to stick with the ridiculous idea that fox didn't promote the belief that Obama is a Muslim? That's ridiculous, and there is no need to discuss anything else if you refuse to accept reality.

The reason Carson and those who applauded and cheered are being mocked is obviously over your head and ability to think beyond the knee jerk level. Carson is simply using the method of comparing love vs. hate and placing himself and the audience in the love category. Founders = love, ISIS = hate. The lack of critical thinking precludes the audience from a deeper than knee jerk analysis and conclusion. Carson's catch all opinion could apply to Nazi's, Vietcong, any group of suicidal terrorist. It could apply to any group with conviction and dedication to any belief system. In other words, the comparison is meaningless drivel meant for the lowest denominator in the audience. He and the audience are being mocked for being to stupid to realize that he is in fact comparing the founders to having the same level of character as ISIS terrorist.
what a lying idiot

the comparison only exist for those that read, read, read and re-read his words looking for anything they could make up to attack the mans character

leftist filth, like you, buy that shit hook line and sinker

fucking hypocrite filth

If you can't give any examples, you might as well be sitting there beating a tin pan with a wooden spoon.

Forum List

Back