Ben Carson Likens Islamic State To American Patriots

"he said as Republican officials from across the country interrupted him with applause."

Wow. Republican officials applauded him for comparing ISIS to our revolution?

The point Ben made was they were dedicated to their core beliefs, I think that's valid. He should have said that American Progressives are equally as dedicated and for the exact same wrong reasons

Oh, I agree with you that this is what Ben Carson intended.

So, why is FOX making a bruhahaha about it? Why the headline that will cast doubt upon him? Why?

Hmmmmmmmm..................................

I have no idea. I don't watch the news, I don't listen to talk radio.

Hmmmmmmm, is it warm under your rock, at least??

:lol:

Ever hear of "the Internet"?

"he said as Republican officials from across the country interrupted him with applause."

apparently the invisible 'PC' beast is just way too terrifying for the GOP...

"They got the wrong philosophy, but they're willing to die for what they believe, while we are busily giving away every belief and every value for the sake of political correctness,"

The point Ben made was they were dedicated to their core beliefs, I think that's valid. He should have said that American Progressives are equally as dedicated and for the exact same wrong reasons

Oh, I agree with you that this is what Ben Carson intended.

So, why is FOX making a bruhahaha about it? Why the headline that will cast doubt upon him? Why?

Hmmmmmmmm..................................

I have no idea. I don't watch the news, I don't listen to talk radio.

Hmmmmmmm, is it warm under your rock, at least??

:lol:

Ever hear of "the Internet"?
I am proud of you. You are thinking today.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

"They got the wrong philosophy, but they're willing to die for what they believe, while we are busily giving away every belief and every value for the sake of political correctness,"
I guess. I wonder if the Republicans are signalling their support for ISIS or signalling that they will die to rid the world of PCism.

I guess. I wonder if the Republicans are signalling their support for ISIS or signalling that they will die to rid the world of PCism.

i thinks it sounds like a call to arms over the evil 'PC'!

View attachment 35954

What does it matter?

Both parties will wind up giving us the exact same things.

Please stay focused on the OP, otherwise, I will sick Novasteve, Steve McRacist and Guno all on you at the same time.

:D

/humor
But it is on topic.

My point here is that both parties put out the same candidates and both Fox news and CNN and all the other major outlets will see to it that it continues.

Ben Carson does not fit the mold. I knew they would reject him from the start.

The point Ben made was that Jihadists are willing to fight for their values while in America, Progressives continue to be the only people willing to fight for their values: the continued undermining and demolition of the USA

Maybe but I really don't see much difference than if he had said, At least Stalin stood up for his beliefs and killed all those people that were against him, or At least Hitler wasn't cowed by PC Jewishness.

The point Ben made was that Jihadists are willing to fight for their values while in America, Progressives continue to be the only people willing to fight for their values: the continued undermining and demolition of the USA
Progressives are willing to lie, cheat, steal, and commit fraud to get their values into our laws and oppress us.

Maybe but I really don't see much difference than if he had said, At least Stalin stood up for his beliefs and killed all those people that were against him, or At least Hitler wasn't cowed by PC Jewishness.

You sound like George Soros

Progressives are willing to lie, cheat, steal, and commit fraud to get their values into our laws and oppress us.

Look at Obama and Liz Warren ffs!

Unlike the State Run Medias handling of Democrats, Fox holds Republicans accountable.

Crazy Uncle Joe Biden is half a pedophile and no one says a peep. Can you imagine the outcry if Dick Cheney went Aqualung on some little girl? Can you imagine the outcry if Jeb Bush met his chief fund raiser on Lolita Island 27 different times to tap some underage pussy? Liz Warren is certifiable and based her entire adult life on a known lie but instead of being shamed into retirement she's going to end up being the Dem Nominee in 2016.

giving props to ISIS is lost on lemmings who will evidently applaud anything in the context of the invisible PC boogieman...

Forum List

Back