Ben Carson Moves Toward Presidential Run

Note to Republicans...Carson will never run for elected office. Not for dog catcher and not for President

There is too much money to be made playing the....Look at meek I am black and I hate liberal policies card

Dr. Carson comes on Mark Levin's show in 5 minutes, I'll be interested in hearing him, but you subversives will have your heads explode if you moron listen in! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Tuned in just in time.

Excellent interview. :)

Note to Republicans...Carson will never run for elected office. Not for dog catcher and not for President

There is too much money to be made playing the....Look at meek I am black and I hate liberal policies card

Dr. Carson comes on Mark Levin's show in 5 minutes, I'll be interested in hearing him, but you subversives will have your heads explode if you moron listen in! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Tuned in just in time.

Excellent interview. :)

Even Joe Biden praises Dr. Carson!!!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

quote-i-mean-you-got-the-first-mainstream-african-american-who-is-articulate-and-bright-and-clean-and-a-joe-biden-210903.jpg

No one has called him an Uncle Tom?
:eusa_liar:

I think someone compared his wife to a gorilla. I think someone else was passing around a picture of him made up to look like a witch doctor.

Carson is out trying to sell a book. That's all this is about.

Sounds like the Manchurian muslim when he was out campaigning!... Occasionally we take a play out of the subversive's handbook, as we do with Alinsky's rules.... It does seem to piss off the low IQ'd left when we do it!

I like Ben Carson, fine man.
But if this is the guy the GOP puts up in 2016 there will be another ass kicking a coming.

Black conservatives are labeled as Uncle Toms, sell outs and worse.
And the left leads the charge doing so.
And should be ashamed of themselves.

I think if you were to check, it would be his fellow blacks leading the charge.

Carson knows who pays his bills now

Go on Levin, Hannity, Limbaugh and tell them what they want to hear.

Conservative blacks or liberal blacks?
Not all blacks. Only the ones still on the plantation.

Yes...90% of blacks are still on the plantation

The rest agree with Hannity and Limbaugh

I like Ben Carson better than Sarah Palin or Donald Trump

But none of them will ever hold elective office

Last edited:

Maybe some of these republican conservative jerk offs could take some from one of their own.

"And unlike other, more prominent black Republicans — Herman Cain or Ben Carson, for example — Scott isn’t likely to accuse black voters of being enslaved to the Democratic Party.

“That language doesn’t suit me,” Scott says. “It’s really hard to offend someone into changing their minds.”

Scott has also managed to speak at all the historically black colleges in South Carolina and at Howard University, without getting as negative a response as Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) did at Howard."

I think some of these people who tend to be conservative republicans, who call Black people slaves or state that they are on a fucking 'plantation', use those references to replace and signify the word ******. That's why they get so excited about cain, west, e.w. jackson. and carson when they say the same things. In short;the aforementioned assholes are acting as proxies for racist who want to simply call and infer that the majority of "the Blacks" are...................*******.

Maybe some of these republican conservative jerk offs could take some from one of their own.

"And unlike other, more prominent black Republicans — Herman Cain or Ben Carson, for example — Scott isn’t likely to accuse black voters of being enslaved to the Democratic Party.

“That language doesn’t suit me,” Scott says. “It’s really hard to offend someone into changing their minds.”

Scott has also managed to speak at all the historically black colleges in South Carolina and at Howard University, without getting as negative a response as Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) did at Howard."

I think some of these people who tend to be conservative republicans, who call Black people slaves or state that they are on a fucking 'plantation', use those references to replace and signify the word ******. That's why they get so excited about cain, west, e.w. jackson. and carson when they say the same things. In short;the aforementioned assholes are acting as proxies for racist who want to simply call and infer that the majority of "the Blacks" are...................*******.

LOL, I guess the truth hurts. :)

LOL, I guess the truth hurts. :)

Yes, the left usually wimpers when I post that! :D

Forum List

Back