Ben Carson refers to himself as a "scientist".

R

rdean

I was just watching a press conference with Ben Carson. He said he's a scientist and "investigates" things.

He thinks pyramids are grain silos. He feels evolution is a Satanic conspiracy and climate change a scam.

If that's the result of his "research", can he really call himself a "scientist"?

I was just watching a press conference with Ben Carson. He said he's a scientist and "investigates" things.

He thinks pyramids are grain silos. He feels evolution is a Satanic conspiracy and climate change a scam.

If that's the result of his "research", can he really call himself a "scientist"?
Doctor Demento is becoming completely unhinged.

I would like to see what the board "christians" think about him rewriting the bible.

Creepy.

Sounds like a good question to submit to the Christian Science Monitor.

Al Gore referred to himself as a scientist and invented the theory of "man made global warming" just to make a buck from selling non existing energy stock and the idiotic left eats it like paplum. Wouldn't any freaking sane person in the whole freaking world consider that a pediatric neuro brain surgeon can safely be referred to as a real scientist?

In a related story, Amazon can't keep the Robert Byrd autographed KKK Sheet in stock

Al Gore referred to himself as a scientist and invented the theory of "man made global warming" just to make a buck from selling non existing energy stock and the idiotic left eats it like paplum. Wouldn't any freaking sane person in the whole freaking world consider that a pediatric neuro brain surgeon can safely be referred to as a real scientist?
Al Gore did not invent global warming theory. That is a lie.

He's a doctor, moron. By definition, doctors are scientists.

He's a doctor, moron. By definition, doctors are scientists.

Koch Brothers pay Rdean good money to embarrass Progressives

I don't care if he calls himself a fluffy bunny. He's nothing but an ex surgeon turned crazy teabagger.

He is a professional scientist. What exactly do you think drs do for a living? They practice the science of medicine.

Ben Carson is a scientist. To say otherwise is sheer stupidity.

Ben Carson is also proof that scientists are not perfect creatures, and some of them are dumb as a bag of bricks. Remember that next time you want to spew some global warming bullshit.

Of course he is a scientist. And one of the best in his field. You're just jealous that you've never mustered an original thought in your life. If anything, he's a bit TOO relaxed and tends to share crap with 300,000,000 people that he probably should keep to himself.

If we had a link to the voices in your head --- what do you think we might hear? :banana:

Would it be something like this OP???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back