🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ben Carson Says There's A War On 'What's Inside Of Women'

c4d94065ade60615ce99f104434fe4c53700f615aad798480821b8e79ea70a70_large

Her problem is that she let someone in there, all right. Republicans? Plural? What a hussy!

Should have kept it closed. Or at the very least used birth control.

Haven't you dumbasses figured out how pregnancy happens, yet?

Rape isn't 'letting' anybody in... & birth control isn't foolproof.

Carson believes that a fetus is an innocent human life, and that the slaughter of innocent human life is murder.

Not really all that tough to understand, unless you don't want to understand it.

And I'm pro choice.

He should also "understand" that Roe v. Wade is the law of the land and women have the right to choose.
They do,doesn't make it right,slavery was the law of the land at one time,how did that end up?

Slavery was evil - it was legally corrected. Women were butchered in back-alley abortions - it was legally corrected.

Her problem is that she let someone in there, all right. Republicans? Plural? What a hussy!

Abortions as the result of rape is less than one percent of all abortions. Stop using rape victims as human shields to protect a million abortions a year. This is a sick and disgusting tactic.

Half of all abortions are the result of no birth control being used, and another fifth are the result of the improper or inconsistent use of birth control.

Abortions as the result of rape as less than one percent of all abortions. Stop using rape victims as human shields.

One is reason enough to keep it legal. And rape isn't always reported, so that number is higher than you think.

Abortions as the result of rape as less than one percent of all abortions. Stop using rape victims as human shields.

One is reason enough to keep it legal. And rape isn't always reported, so that number is higher than you think.
One is an argument for making it legal for rape victims. It is not an argument for the million.

Stop using rape victims as human shields, you sick fuck.

And rape isn't always reported, so that number is higher than you think.
That less than one percent figure comes from the Guttemacher Institute. Women may not report rape, but when they are getting an abortion, they tell why they are getting an abortion in confidence.

Very few rapes result in pregnancy.

One is an argument for making it legal for rape victims. It is not an argument for the million.

Either you are pro birth or you are not. There is no middle ground for 'exceptions' And swearing does nothing for your credibility.

LOL.

Either you are pro birth or you are not. There is no middle ground for 'exceptions' And swearing does nothing for your credibility.

LOL.

I find it ironic a hostage taker of rape victims has hurt feelings over being called a name.

I see you have run out of arguments to excuse the million abortions each year. Excellent.

And there most certainly is middle ground. We have allowed extremists from both sides to hijack the issue.

Two-thirds of all Americans oppose abortion in the second trimester, even though Roe v. Wade allows it. So you are quite wrong about there being no middle ground.

If half of Americans self-identify as "pro-life" and half self-identify as "pro-choice" and yet two-thirds oppose second trimester abortions, that means there are a lot of pro-choicers who oppose second trimester abortions.

That less than one percent figure comes from the Guttemacher Institute. Women may not report rape, but when they are getting an abortion, they tell why they are getting an abortion in confidence.

Actually, a woman doesn't have to give a reason at all. I guess you are one of them there believers about 'legit rape' & how a woman's body has a way of shutting down'.

You know what a sick tactic is? A wire hanger.

pKWLwq1.jpg

Slavery vs. Abortion argument: Slavery was evil - it was legally corrected. Women were butchered in back-alley abortions - it was legally corrected. Hence, Roe v. Wade was the legal correction to the evil women were suffering.

LOL.

I find it ironic a hostage taker of rape victims has hurt feelings over being called a name.

I see you have run out of arguments to excuse the million abortions each year. Excellent.

And there most certainly is middle ground. We have allowed extremists from both sides to hijack the issue.

Two-thirds of all Americans oppose abortion in the second trimester, even though Roe v. Wade allows it. So you are quite wrong about there being no middle ground.

If half of Americans self-identify as "pro-life" and half self-identify as "pro-choice" and yet two-thirds oppose second trimester abortions, that means there are a lot of pro-choicers who oppose second trimester abortions.

Very few pro birthers are true pro lifers. They want those babies born, but scream about 'entitlements' & their tax dollars going to feed those hungry babies. I personally do oppose abortion after 4-5 months, & definitely when it can be viable outside the womb. But if it's an either/ or situation, then it needs to stay legal. I have a son, I chose to have him, & never considered any other choice. But I will not take that away from another female.

Actually, a woman doesn't have to give a reason at all.

They don't have to, but they do. Read Guttemacher's literature before you make more of a fool of yourself.

By the way, they are a pro-choice organization. So if there is any bias, it is in your direction.

I guess you are one of them there believers about 'legit rape' & how a woman's body has a way of shutting down'.

And now you are moving on to straw man logical fallacies. I can smell the flop sweat from here.

No, I am not one of those people. Nice try.

I am just educated enough, and have common sense enough, to know that pregnancy does not result from every instance of intercourse, forced or not. A woman is not ovulating every day of the year.

Do you not know this?

Roe v Wade could not be passed today. It restricts abortion. Unrestricted only in the first trimester. Only on the advice of a doctor in the second trimester. Not at all in the third trimester unless the life of the mother is threatened.

Roe v. Wade – Case Brief Summary

Very few pro birthers are true pro lifers. They want those babies born, but scream about 'entitlements' & their tax dollars going to feed those hungry babies.

STILL with the hostage taking!?!

"Pay for my baby, or I will kill it."

You won't find me complaining about poverty programs. Go ahead and look. Use the search function. "Poverty" and user G5000.

Actually, a woman doesn't have to give a reason at all.

They don't have to, but they do. Read Guttemacher's literature before you make more of a fool of yourself.

By the way, they are a pro-choice organization. So if there is any bias, it is in your direction.

I guess you are one of them there believers about 'legit rape' & how a woman's body has a way of shutting down'.

And now you are moving on to straw man logical fallacies. I can smell the flop sweat from here.

No, I am not one of those people. Nice try.

I am just educated enough, and have common sense enough, to know that pregnancy does not result from every instance of intercourse, forced or not. A woman is not ovulating every day of the year.

Do you not know this?

NOOOOO REALLY??????? How is allowing a woman to choose for herself being biased. And forcing her to carry a pregnancy NOT biased. Are you kidding me? Please, by all means- sound even more educated & swear some more.

LOL.

Last edited:
I wish this dude would think this shit through before spouting it. He's a good guy, but woefully unprepared for what he is attempting to do.

Forum List

Back