Ben Carson to endorse Trump tomorrow. Holy Toledo.

And he loses my respect overnight.
Same here.

Not mine

All the contrary

Bless Dr Ben Carson!
Do you vote here?

I might or I might not

What's your problem blue witchy poo?:laugh:
I didn't think so.

So tell us

why don't you like Dr Ben Carson? you have a problem with him?

what is it that you dislike so much from him?

Same here.

Not mine

All the contrary

Bless Dr Ben Carson!
Do you vote here?

I might or I might not

I didn't think so.

So tell us

Who is "us"? Got a mouse up your ass?

Not mine

All the contrary

Bless Dr Ben Carson!
Do you vote here?

I might or I might not

I didn't think so.

So tell us

Who is "us"? Got a mouse up your ass?

Oh?

you did go to a Swiss finishing school then?

so refined

These guys know Trump has the nomination all but sewed up. Either republicans support Trump, or they're supporting Pantsuit.

If they support Trump, they are guaranteeing there will be a pantsuit in the oval office.

These guys know Trump has the nomination all but sewed up. Either republicans support Trump, or they're supporting Pantsuit.

If they support Trump, they are guaranteeing there will be a pantsuit in the oval office.

You're either really stupid, or suffering from wishful thinking.

I know rush told you that Hillary would be in jail by now, but he lies a lot. Trump as her opponent and she probably wouldn't even have to campaign.

I know rush told you that Hillary would be in jail by now, but he lies a lot. Trump as her opponent and she probably wouldn't even have to campaign.

Please continue to underestimate Trump. It's really worked out great so far.

:rofl:

I will say what I say about all endorsements he's welcome to endorse anyone he wants it won't change my opinion of Trump I have never based my vote on anothers endorsement and I won't start now.

Please continue to underestimate Trump. It's really worked out great so far.

:rofl:

Really? He's done well with right wingers, but that doesn't mean he will do well with sane people.

Just the opposite. Despite being msnbc'd, you have to agree that America hasn't been dumbed down to Hillary. Americans are stupid, but not that stupid.

Forum List

Back