Ben Carson

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Had a strong showing in the CPAC straw poll. He's strong conservative, who is NOT a career politician. Does he have what it takes to be a good candidate for president??

Had a strong showing in the CPAC straw poll. He's strong conservative, who is NOT a career politician. Does he have what it takes to be a good candidate for president??

Is he a conspiracy nut that can talk about his hunt for bigfoot with utter conviction? Does he have a horribly embarrassing grasp of geopolitics? Does he spit on the working poor with vicious but clever one-liners? If so he's your man.

Of course not. There is a tendency to imagine that anyone not a flaming leftist should be president.

Is he a conspiracy nut that can talk about his hunt for bigfoot with utter conviction? Does he have a horribly embarrassing grasp of geopolitics? Does he spit on the working poor with vicious but clever one-liners? If so he's your man.

Can you supply an example of his horribly embarrassing grasp of geopolitics?

:eusa_shifty:
I think you forgot to insert /sarcasm, right?

What sarcasm? He's a brilliant man. A doctor....wants to be a factor in national politics. Why couldn't he be a good presidential candidate?

sorry. I'm not used to you being rational.

That is a "you problem". This guy is certainly capable of handling himself in a debate against the presumed GOP hopefuls. You have a pretty weak slate there, ya know.

What sarcasm? He's a brilliant man. A doctor....wants to be a factor in national politics. Why couldn't he be a good presidential candidate?

That is a "you problem". This guy is certainly capable of handling himself in a debate against the presumed GOP hopefuls. You have a pretty weak slate there, ya know.

Right, the democrats are just oozing with talent.

From what I have seen and heard from him, he would mop up the floor with any progressive the DNC could throw at him.

What possible reason would Carson make a great President other than he hates Obama?

For starters the guy was a world world renowned neurosurgeon, has a great grasp of economics and is a conservative on social issues.

Forum List

Back