Ben Carson

What possible reason would Carson make a great President other than he hates Obama?

For starters the guy was a world world renowned neurosurgeon, has a great grasp of economics and is a conservative on social issues.

How many neurosurgeons have made great leaders?

Maybe he doesn't fit the typical politician mold for a guy running president, but I view that as a good thing, as do many voters who are sick of career politicians.

I suspect if he were to run it would take all of two minutes for the left to start calling him traitor, sellout, uncle Tom and so on.

Of course. And that would just ruin his chances. If a black man gets called an "Uncle Tom" or a traitor.....it signals the end of his political career. That is why the GOP doesn't run many black candidates. It is almost impossible for a black man to get past the liberal hate for his skin color.

I suspect if he were to run it would take all of two minutes for the left to start calling him traitor, sellout, uncle Tom and so on.

There's nothing the left hates and fears more than a successful black conservative.

Had a strong showing in the CPAC straw poll. He's strong conservative, who is NOT a career politician. Does he have what it takes to be a good candidate for president??

After Obabble, a ham sandwich could be president.

Yes! It really doesn't matter. Anyone can do it.

It does matter, Gertrude. Obabble can't do it...a fact being ignored by the media and the low info schmuck.

For starters the guy was a world world renowned neurosurgeon, has a great grasp of economics and is a conservative on social issues.

Maybe he doesn't fit the typical politician mold for a guy running president, but I view that as a good thing, as do many voters who are sick of career politicians.

Absolutely. The GOP loves guys who enter the race for POTUS before they have much experience on the national scene. It is a perfect fit.

Absolutely. The GOP loves guys who enter the race for POTUS before they have much experience on the national scene. It is a perfect fit.
Approves of gun control. Sure thing, run him.

After Obabble, a ham sandwich could be president.

It does matter, Gertrude. Obabble can't do it...a fact being ignored by the media and the low info schmuck.

He can't do it....but he is doing it. I tell my kids all the time..." Ya ain't gonna hit a homer if ya don't swing the bat". Since Obama is in the batters box.....and the ham sandwich isn't....what you are saying makes perfect sense.

Of course. And that would just ruin his chances. If a black man gets called an "Uncle Tom" or a traitor.....it signals the end of his political career. That is why the GOP doesn't run many black candidates. It is almost impossible for a black man to get past the liberal hate for his skin color.

Are you actually denying that being ridiculed and demonized in that way hurts a black conservatives chances of getting elected? Would Barak Obama be a two term President if he were conservative? I for one can't say for a fact he wouldn't be but his odds would have been greatly reduced.

There are many who think like you

That is one of the most idiotic reasons for selecting a candidate ever

Are you actually denying that being ridiculed and demonized in that way hurts a black conservatives chances of getting elected? Would Barak Obama be a two term President if he were conservative? I for one can't say for a fact he wouldn't be but his odds would have been greatly reduced.

I think Ben Carson faces a tough road ahead of him if he chooses to run. Not saying he can't win, but because he's a black conservative they're going to go after him viciously and relentlessly.

There are many who think like you

That is one of the most idiotic reasons for selecting a candidate ever

I don't know what you're talking about.

Well, what characteristics do you think would make a great President and how has Carson demonstrated them?

He can't do it....but he is doing it. I tell my kids all the time..." Ya ain't gonna hit a homer if ya don't swing the bat". Since Obama is in the batters box.....and the ham sandwich isn't....what you are saying makes perfect sense.

He's at the plate....striking out.

Forum List

Back