Ben Carson

I think Ben Carson faces a tough road ahead of him if he chooses to run. Not saying he can't win, but because he's a black conservative they're going to go after him viciously and relentlessly.

Of course. If he were a white conservative, we would all vote for him. You have it nailed.

Do you deny that the color of his skin makes it harder for him?

No. It makes it harder for him to get the GOP nomination. Clearly.

What what? surely you jest. Cain is stupid" Are you kidding me?

He's just referring to the stupid black pizza-man caricature the left created of Cain, because they feared him.

^^ playing the race card because he has nothing.

I've never played the race card in my life. The left feared Cain because he was a successful, conservative black man, so they created this caricature of him being stupid. You're calling him stupid, yet the guy was a rocket scientist.

Of course. If he were a white conservative, we would all vote for him. You have it nailed.

Do you deny that the color of his skin makes it harder for him?

No. It makes it harder for him to get the GOP nomination. Clearly.

Actually, I think the vast majority of conservatives would be more then willing to vote for a qualified black man. I think his problem would be the media and the left.

He's just referring to the stupid black pizza-man caricature the left created of Cain, because they feared him.

^^ playing the race card because he has nothing.

I've never played the race card in my life. The left feared Cain because he was a successful, conservative black man, so they created this caricature of him being stupid. You're calling him stupid, yet the guy was a rocket scientist.

you just did play it, and you did also did in the other post. You are a liar. You have fun.

He'd make an interesting V.P. candidate, after hearing him speak on a few occasions, he's smart, gets his points across, and his blackness could be useful if the Republicans were smart enough to use it as the subversives (to the uninformed, those are democrats) do with Obuma....anything said about him in the negative is perceived as racist. The real problem, as I see it, is that whoever runs against Her Thighness, Hillary, is going to have to fight against all the "FREE S***" that has been lavished upon the great unwashed by the subversives. We have to face facts that over the last 4-5 decades, the country hasn't let in a majority of people that want to be Americans, but have let in a bunch of TAKERS that only want what this country could offer without assimilating.

Had a strong showing in the CPAC straw poll. He's strong conservative, who is NOT a career politician. Does he have what it takes to be a good candidate for president??

No, Dr. Ben Carson hasn't the experience or the charisma to be a dynamic candidate. I do hope he stays on the political scene, though. He is an accomplished human being and world renowned neurosurgeon who can speak volumes on health care and the human condition on many fronts. He has that rarest form of intelligence....common-sense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5P6PgS1X6g]CPAC 2014 - Dr. Ben Carson, Professor Emeritus and Author - YouTube[/ame]

Maybe he doesn't fit the typical politician mold for a guy running president, but I view that as a good thing, as do many voters who are sick of career politicians.

Absolutely. The GOP loves guys who enter the race for POTUS before they have much experience on the national scene. It is a perfect fit.
Approves of gun control. Sure thing, run him.

Obama ran two wars and started two others. So? You can't have everything you want out of a guy. Hey, if he can stand there criticize Obama to his face, I'll vote for him.

Well, what characteristics do you think would make a great President and how has Carson demonstrated them?

I told you. He's a man that's been wildly successful in a rare and prestigious field, his knowledge, developed world view.

Without government, someone like Obama is nothing. Carson was one of the most successful doctors in the world. You don't think people are impressed by that?
Suddenly experience in Politics no longer matters? Fun...

Just ask Obama how much experience he has being a leader... somehow that no longer matters either. Fun indeed.

You have a brain tumor. Who do you want opening your skull, Carson or Obabble? The point is what CAN Obabble do......seriously.

I told you. He's a man that's been wildly successful in a rare and prestigious field, his knowledge, developed world view.

Without government, someone like Obama is nothing. Carson was one of the most successful doctors in the world. You don't think people are impressed by that?
Suddenly experience in Politics no longer matters? Fun...

Just ask Obama how much experience he has being a leader... somehow that no longer matters either. Fun indeed.
Great. So just pick an elite and keep your fingers crossed? Sounds like the US these days.

Forum List

Back