Ben Nitai at age 28

First Hamas and Fatah declared marriage vows again.
So to punish them , Israel announce more property would be seized for settlements.
(a fitting punitive punishment as the gov of Israel said)
New Minister of Defense in office, yes it matters. He seems very intense.
3 teen boys go missing.
Ground invasion into Gaza, over 400 arrested, money and jewelry confiscated.
At that time I believe Hamas fire a projectile or several , as Israel has called them.

there you have it.
funny part is 10 days the Israel government, was talking about trading prisoners for kidnapped victims, and one of them said " What if 3 14 year old girls get kidnapped.
well it wasn't girls but boys.

also PM Bibi hid the fact they knew the 3 teen boys were dead, while they ground invaded Gaza and homes.

Israel did. They were Palestinian neighborhoods before Israel turned them into war zones.
Common, it's a cool opportunity to get a free Cadillac out of $4 billion. Hamas knew what they were doing, of course.
They got 5.5 bil I think from the arab states and others including the US,
So that they'll embezzle 3/4 and then start a new shoot-out with Israel and right the 3/4 off as losses due to israeli "bombing", of course. Embezzling donor aid is a time-honored palistanian occupation.
So you don't think what Israel did was EXTREME?
That's a funny joke!

Well the world and all those donors that just gave billions again are not laughing.

Israel did. They were Palestinian neighborhoods before Israel turned them into war zones.
Common, it's a cool opportunity to get a free Cadillac out of $4 billion. Hamas knew what they were doing, of course.

They got 5.5 bil I think from the arab states and others including the US,

So you don't think what Israel did was EXTREME?
You walk into a bar,pick out the baddest dude in the place,walk up slap his face then blubber when you get your ass handed to you? THINK

Forum List

Back