Ben Sasse has an important message for Trump supporters

It's like the Empire is beginning to strike back. (-:

Yep - FACT: Ben Sasse is a real conservative. Trump supporters aren't.
They've (Evangelicals in particular) abandoned their faith and jointed a cult.

k2e8ztwhr1p41.jpg

Ben Sasse is a establishment republican.

Often Trump supporters are not fond of establishment republicans as it is difficult to tell the difference between them and establishment democrats. Much depends on who donated enough money to buy them out. We may elect them but they don’t always represent us.

Now Trump is not really a republican but he is interested in helping the citizens of our nation out. Trump puts our nation first. Establishment republicans are often globalists. Trump is definitely not a globalist. That’s why he was elected.

Some people in our nation love it and are damn proud of it. They want to see our nation continue to be the top nation in the world. Such people support Trump not establishment republicans or establishment democrats.

Trump does not care about this country. Trump played to the fears of Americans and told them exactly what they wanted to hear. For example, coal is dying in the US because Americans do not want to live near coal plants. That is why Trump failed to turn the coal industry around. There are a lot of Americans who have jobs thank to free trade. Trump dragged us to the bottom as he encouraged the rise of right wing fascists who stormed our capital in a attempted coup.
Nothing but NAZI talking points.

“Nothing but NAZI talking points?”

That statement is an outstanding example of projection. It’s the Democratic Party that thinks and acts like Nazis.

Projection

Projection is the process of displacing one’s feelings onto a different person, animal, or object. The term is most commonly used to describe defensive projection—attributing one’s own unacceptable urges to another. For example, if someone continuously bullies and ridicules a peer about his insecurities, the bully might be projecting his own struggle with self-esteem onto the other person.

The concept emerged from Sigmund Freud’s work on defense mechanisms and was further refined by his daughter, Anna Freud, and other prominent figures in psychology.
I was attacking the Dims, nimrod.

View attachment 453468

Trump obsession continues, must have posters of him all over your bedroom walls.
You do know that Sasse is a conservative Republican right?
So far I haven't seen any evidence that he's conservative.

He has been a enabler of Trump for 4 years. He has criticized him occassionally but every vote has been down the line Trump. Neither Trump or his supporters. You are far right wing Nazis. That includes Sasse.
Sasse is a Trump hater. That couldn't be more obvious.

That is not obvious. He has supported Trump no matter what he does. Trump incited a attack on this country and Sasse refuses to hold him accountable.

If he were not so clownish and incompetent, he might have pulled off the same con twice.

You mean If anomalies hadn’t happened?
If China didn’t unleash the Democrat Virus, if violent booger’s didn’t become America’s greatest asset, if Zuckerberg, Dorsey, the Google faggots and MSM hadn’t gone to work for the Party Of Filth, if America wasn’t plagued by tens of millions of Mexico’s worse?

China didn't unleash anything. Social media companies refused to allow Trump and his supporters to use their platform to spread your propaganda. You are the filth that infests this country. You and your terrorist thugs will not win.
That's called censorship, NAZI. It's what they do in China . . . . and now in the United States.

Social media companies are not censoring anyone. They have the right to decide what goes on their network since it istheir property. The Supreme Court has already made that clear. You are the NAZI as you apparently want to take their property.

It's like the Empire is beginning to strike back. (-:

Yep - FACT: Ben Sasse is a real conservative. Trump supporters aren't.
They've (Evangelicals in particular) abandoned their faith and jointed a cult.

k2e8ztwhr1p41.jpg

Ben Sasse is a establishment republican.

Often Trump supporters are not fond of establishment republicans as it is difficult to tell the difference between them and establishment democrats. Much depends on who donated enough money to buy them out. We may elect them but they don’t always represent us.

Now Trump is not really a republican but he is interested in helping the citizens of our nation out. Trump puts our nation first. Establishment republicans are often globalists. Trump is definitely not a globalist. That’s why he was elected.

Some people in our nation love it and are damn proud of it. They want to see our nation continue to be the top nation in the world. Such people support Trump not establishment republicans or establishment democrats.

Trump does not care about this country. Trump played to the fears of Americans and told them exactly what they wanted to hear. For example, coal is dying in the US because Americans do not want to live near coal plants. That is why Trump failed to turn the coal industry around. There are a lot of Americans who have jobs thank to free trade. Trump dragged us to the bottom as he encouraged the rise of right wing fascists who stormed our capital in a attempted coup.
Nothing but NAZI talking points.

That is all you can give NAZI talking points.

If he were not so clownish and incompetent, he might have pulled off the same con twice.

You mean If anomalies hadn’t happened?
If China didn’t unleash the Democrat Virus, if violent booger’s didn’t become America’s greatest asset, if Zuckerberg, Dorsey, the Google faggots and MSM hadn’t gone to work for the Party Of Filth, if America wasn’t plagued by tens of millions of Mexico’s worse?

China didn't unleash anything. Social media companies refused to allow Trump and his supporters to use their platform to spread your propaganda. You are the filth that infests this country. You and your terrorist thugs will not win.
That's right. Only the Democrat NAZI party is allowed to spread its propaganda now. That's how things work in a one party state.

The REPUBLICAN party is the NAZI party. There already is propaganda out there. It is spread by Fox, Newsmax, OANN and Gateway Pundit to name a few. Go build the NAZI version of Twitter and Facebook and you can say anything you want.

These idiots throw the word "Nazi" around so much and so inaccurately that it loses all meaning

They do the same with "Marxist" and "commie"

They might as well be saying "doodoo head".
Oh, it's entirely accurate. The paralels are uncanny. Just take the Democrat's Reichstag fire. We're hearing all the same hysterical rhetoric the NAZIs spewed after the original Reichstag fire. The Democrat Reich has repeatedly threatened to lock up anyone who disputes its version of the facts.

The only people involved in the Jan 6 terrorist attack was right wing Trump terrorists. There is no doubt what happened. You are enemies of this country.

The Nebraska GOP can censure him - But at their own peril.
And he is SO right ... Many Trump supporters have abandoned their religion for politics.

Personality cults aren't conservative
Conspiracy theories aren't conservative
Lying that an election has been stolen is not conservative
Acting like politics is a religion isn't conservative
Politics isn't about the weird worship of one dude
We're going to have to choose between conservatism and madness

Ben Sasse is a spinless turd.

You are right. He is spineless. If he had any decency he would be holding Trump accountable for his incitement.

What does the Bible say about Donald Trump?

"False prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction."

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."

"Many false prophets will arise and lead many astray."

“What profit is an idol when its maker has shaped it, a metal image, a teacher of lies?"
Trump is a distant memory but you keep bringing him up. Weirdo.
Distant memory?! There is an impeachment trial happening next week?! You need to formulate better arguments
He is a distant memory to most but the Democrats won’t let it go. You need to get your head out of the sand. If the Democrats stopped talking about him no one would bring him up. Jeezuz
Didn’t the House Minority leader just fly down to Maralago and release a photo of him meeting with Trump. Didn’t a congresswoman give a presser yesterday and proclaim that the GOP is the party of Trump? You’re argument is failing miserably when held to the facts
No idea. He lost the election and cannot do anything for another four years. That’s a lifetime. Just move on. The more you bring him up the more his presence is felt. How you a mostly logical person doesn’t see that is mind boggling. I disagree with you when it comes to politics on most issues but usually you’re somewhat logical. Having a bad day?
Haha, yeah I’m crabby. I started to research what this Q business is all about and got sucked into the Rabbit hole and saw how unbelievably crazy and disgusting these narratives are. They make Scientologists look sane. And then to see a congress woman, a national security advisor and our president coddle this stuff it is pretty infuriating. I’m sick of the lies and the garbage and would rather talk about policy but I don’t think we can get there until these people and these narratives get called out by a strong majority of people from all parties
Just let it go. Trump can’t do shit for four years. He ll be 78? Four years is a lifetime. Hell my kids will be in HS then!! We need to garner a road map to open up our country and get our kids back to school. Instead of focusing on this the Democrats are focusing on impeachment of a person who lost by seven million votes. That is fucking insanity. Biden has the House and the Senate. Make some changes and let’s get back on our feet. Forget this dirty partisan politics but that doesn’t sell viewers so the News Entertainment media gaslights both sides. It is most unfortunate and morons like the OP play right into it.
Biden has been focused on that and hasn’t said much of anything about Trump. But if you think Trump is irrelevant then just wait a couple weeks. He is laying low because of impeachment and once that is over he is going to hit the propaganda media stations hard and all these narratives I’m calling out as BS are going to jump to the forefront again. I was hoping for a censure as I didn’t think impeachment would pass but either way there needs to be punishment for his actions and he shouldn’t be enabled and incentivized to carry on with his lies. I don’t think your suggestion of ignoring it is going to make it fizzle out.republicans need to stand up against it and so far very few are
Dims need to be punished for swindling the election. Trump hasn't done a thing except tell the Democrat Reich where to get off. You're a bunch of fucking NAZIs.

On one is fooled.

"False prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction."

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."

“What profit is an idol when its maker has shaped it, a metal image, a teacher of lies?"
Distant memory?! There is an impeachment trial happening next week?! You need to formulate better arguments
He is a distant memory to most but the Democrats won’t let it go. You need to get your head out of the sand. If the Democrats stopped talking about him no one would bring him up. Jeezuz
Didn’t the House Minority leader just fly down to Maralago and release a photo of him meeting with Trump. Didn’t a congresswoman give a presser yesterday and proclaim that the GOP is the party of Trump? You’re argument is failing miserably when held to the facts
No idea. He lost the election and cannot do anything for another four years. That’s a lifetime. Just move on. The more you bring him up the more his presence is felt. How you a mostly logical person doesn’t see that is mind boggling. I disagree with you when it comes to politics on most issues but usually you’re somewhat logical. Having a bad day?
Haha, yeah I’m crabby. I started to research what this Q business is all about and got sucked into the Rabbit hole and saw how unbelievably crazy and disgusting these narratives are. They make Scientologists look sane. And then to see a congress woman, a national security advisor and our president coddle this stuff it is pretty infuriating. I’m sick of the lies and the garbage and would rather talk about policy but I don’t think we can get there until these people and these narratives get called out by a strong majority of people from all parties
Just let it go. Trump can’t do shit for four years. He ll be 78? Four years is a lifetime. Hell my kids will be in HS then!! We need to garner a road map to open up our country and get our kids back to school. Instead of focusing on this the Democrats are focusing on impeachment of a person who lost by seven million votes. That is fucking insanity. Biden has the House and the Senate. Make some changes and let’s get back on our feet. Forget this dirty partisan politics but that doesn’t sell viewers so the News Entertainment media gaslights both sides. It is most unfortunate and morons like the OP play right into it.
Biden has been focused on that and hasn’t said much of anything about Trump. But if you think Trump is irrelevant then just wait a couple weeks. He is laying low because of impeachment and once that is over he is going to hit the propaganda media stations hard and all these narratives I’m calling out as BS are going to jump to the forefront again. I was hoping for a censure as I didn’t think impeachment would pass but either way there needs to be punishment for his actions and he shouldn’t be enabled and incentivized to carry on with his lies. I don’t think your suggestion of ignoring it is going to make it fizzle out.republicans need to stand up against it and so far very few are
If the News Entertainment Media would allow it to fizzle out it would but Trump gets ratings as both those that support and despise him watch.

These idiots throw the word "Nazi" around so much and so inaccurately that it loses all meaning

Oh, it's entirely accurate. The paralels are uncanny. Just take the Democrat's Reichstag fire. We're hearing all the same hysterical rhetoric the NAZIs spewed after the original Reichstag fire. The Democrat Reich has repeatedly threatened to lock up anyone who disputes its version of the facts.

The only people involved in the Jan 6 terrorist attack was right wing Trump terrorists. There is no doubt what happened. You are enemies of this country.
There was no terrorist attack. The hysteria Dems are drumming up is utterly absurd. We all know it's fake, and they know it.

And he is SO right ... Many Trump supporters have abandoned their religion for politics.

I saw this. He was brutally honest. Either the GOP kicks trump to the curb or they will be the GOPQ.

Dims need to be punished for swindling the election. Trump hasn't done a thing except tell the Democrat Reich where to get off. You're a bunch of fucking NAZIs.

On one is fooled.
There you go again sounding like a complete Tard. Trump plays dictator and try’s to skip the legal system to overthrow our democracy, an action that couldnt be any more dictator like and then the idiots like yourself try and call the Dems Nazis. It doesn’t get more Comical

Ben Sasse is a spinless turd.

You are right. He is spineless. If he had any decency he would be holding Trump accountable for his incitement.

If Dems had any decency they would admit they swindled the election.

Sasse is a weasel and a back stabber. His days in office are numbered.

I saw this. He was brutally honest. Either the GOP kicks trump to the curb or they will be the GOPQ.

You mean he's a ruthless liar. Nothing he says is honest.

Trump obsession continues, must have posters of him all over your bedroom walls.

You know it Tommy. I woke up at 3:30AM with the TV on last night and found PBS News. What do you think they were talking about? Any of Joe's actions? EOs? No. They were talking about the GOP and Trump.

• How the GOP could be sliding.
  • How the GOP could be crumbling.
  • How Trump is still influencing and dominating the GOP.
OH, the HORROR. This is the world's biggest issue for them, they are literally still crapping their pants that The Donald is still alive and breathing.

Now some here want to "force" Trump to testify. I just wonder what they'd use, bullwhips or electric shock?

On one is fooled.
There you go again sounding like a complete Tard. Trump plays dictator and try’s to skip the legal system to overthrow our democracy, an action that couldnt be any more dictator like and then the idiots like yourself try and call the Dems Nazis. It doesn’t get more Comical
When did Trump play dictator? Can you identify a single thing he did that was dictatorish? Of course you can't. You're spouting Dem NAZI talking points. How is he trying to "skip the legal system?" Just about everything you post is both absurd and an outright lie.

The GOP went Q and tRump quite sometime ago. Facts don't matter anymore. It's all about loyalty and blind devotion to stupid conspiracy theories. They traded their faith for a cult of personality and it's a very sad thing to watch play out.

You and the Biden admin are the enemies of this country. Now you're trying to pull a coup and impose a one party state.

No one is fooled, NAZI.

I give his first couple of weeks a solid A as do most normal Americans. Trumpettes will of course, give Uncle Joe credit for nothing, and nope ... it sure doesn't appear that any of them will grow a pair anytime soon!

4vvnuj.jpg
We give him credit for swindling this election.

This fight you're having with him is precisely what the News Entertainment Media wants. I refuse to participate.

Forum List

Back