Ben Sasse has an important message for Trump supporters

The Nebraska GOP can censure him - But at their own peril.
And he is SO right ... Many Trump supporters have abandoned their religion for politics.

Personality cults aren't conservative
Conspiracy theories aren't conservative
Lying that an election has been stolen is not conservative
Acting like politics is a religion isn't conservative
Politics isn't about the weird worship of one dude
We're going to have to choose between conservatism and madness

It's like the Empire is beginning to strike back. (-:
And another solid Republican becomes an evil Hitler commie in the eyes of the cult.

The shrinkage continues.
View attachment 453468

Trump obsession continues, must have posters of him all over your bedroom walls.
You do know that Sasse is a conservative Republican right?
And he is SO right ... Many Trump supporters have abandoned their religion for politics.

I have an important message for Ben Sasse Primaried Out. Hit the road weasel, you're done.
He just won. He's in til '26! :auiqs.jpg:

There's a handful of Republicans who haven't handed their balls to Trump. He's not only right, but he's got some real stones! In his pants! Not in Trump's short-fingered vulgarian hands.

Ben, Republican leaders have opted to embrace the madness. It looks like the RINOs will be creating that third political party.

Ben Sasse is a typical super pussified, nutless old school Republican who refuses to play the right game to win. He's stuck 25 years back, insulated on an island in Nebraska and afraid to acknowledge that the ways of Loon York and Mexifornia are closing in fast on his utopian island.
He and pussies like him are why the Left has gained so much ground over the last two decades.
FUCK HIM!

Hahaha, he refused to play the right game to win?! Which game is that? The one that Trump played which turned a Republican super majority into a democratic super majority in only 4 years?!

You can thank China, the Scamdemic / Democrat Virus for that.
Trump had little to do with it.
Your Party of Filth can't win without anomalies and tens of millions of trespassing wetbacks...if you weren't shameless as fuck you'd be ashamed of yourself and you know it.

A skilled leader would have excelled in popularity and support during a pandemic. You're right, the Virus wasn't Trumps fault but his mishandling of it was. Wartime presidents don't often get voted out as they can use the conflict as a rally to unit the country and garner support. Trump took the opposite approach. Lied to the public, pretended that things were peachy when they weren't, deflected responsibility, and then flat out ignored it. Thats why he lost. Mind you he lost the House before the pandemic and then the Senate and Executive followed. Trumpism was rejected... Bigly

Donald took "no responsibility at all" for literally ANYTHING. The buck stopped somewhere else. You know, Democrat States, Democrat Governors, and well .. Baby-eating, Devil-worshipping lib-rul pedophiles. #Q

Anyone aware of the GOP's ability to so deftly manipulate their right-wing base from political event to national crisis to international incident and back over the past five decades, must also be surprised at how quickly Republican strategists failed so completely to counter the con man trump's theft of their rank-and-file voters.

The lies, misrepresentation, misinformation, baseless allegations, lies of omission, and more, these were, and are the tools of the political trade for the Republican Party. So, why did the Republican leaders misread the minds of the voters they spent fifty years brainwashing?

How the 74 million RWNJs, so famous for consistently electing candidates that legislated against their constituents' best interests, were so easily and quickly turned into a cult with the sole purpose of making their cult leader the authoritarian dictator of the United States, is the question now plaguing GOP leaders.

On one hand, no one saw this coming. On the other hand, it was hiding in plain sight.

Until Trump showed up, no national Republican politicians had a firm grasp of the anger, frustration and paranoia that animated the party's base. Trump knew right where they were - listening to talk radio, just WAITING for someone to come along and speak directly to them. Just SITTING there, waiting. But Republican politicians were talking over their heads.

So his strategy as simple. He spoke at their/his level, he hit all the issues, he used all the right terms and phrases. And he had two more things working for them: His "celebrity", and his childish temperament and behaviors, which they interpreted as being anti-PC, one of their hottest buttons. He ran a con. He found his marks and then ingratiated himself with them.

Most amazingly to me, he never stopped speaking to them, and them alone. If he were not so clownish and incompetent, he might have pulled off the same con twice.

Until trump came along, no national Republican wanted to tap into that level of lunacy and paranoia and release it on the nation. Just look at what these 74 million trump Nazis are capable of doing and defending, the widespread planning of the insurrection, the financing made available by GOP donors, the willingness and preparation for lynching elected officials of both parties, and the violence and deaths of an attempted coup.

Add to this the cooperation they received from Republican legislators, and those same legislators' refusal to convict the wannabe führer, regardless of the seriousness of the evidence presented.

The trump Nazis, including those in Congress, have proven themselves to be traitors and/or the defenders of traitors.

Yeah, the years and years of building anger and frustration and paranoia really manifested in something ugly, and the GOP politicians just didn't go there. If you're saying the politicians knew it was there but avoided it, I guess that's possible too.

But holy crap, Trump certainly drew it out. He was the match that lit the flame. These people have literally become radicalized, just waiting for the right spark. I didn't see it all this time and it's been a shock. They aren't who I thought they were.

The past four years were a shock to anyone with a brain. I knew it would be a Mr Toad's Wild Ride but thought he might grow into the job. Obviously not. Even Lindsey Graham warned us, and then - (pussy that he is) - threw on his kneepads and went straight down the drain.

Absolutely -- I did hold out hope that he would grow into the position. Hell, I gave it a couple of years. But it became clear to me that it just wasn't gonna happen.

I was concerned going into this, but how it played out was simply not on my radar.

Yea, not only did he fail to grow into the job, he got drunk with power, more incendiary and incredibly dangerous. We survived Trump (barely) but undoing his destruction of our Constitutional Republic will take years.

"Grow into the job" means to become a sleazy NAZI Rhino who sells out his constituents. I marvel that you NAZI morons pretend to believe this shit.

Injecting a "NAZI" into every sentence is the sure sign of a NAZI. ;)

c00.png

Hmmm, wrong. It's a sure sign I have identified the perpetrator.

What does the Bible say about Donald Trump?

"False prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction."

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."

"Many false prophets will arise and lead many astray."

“What profit is an idol when its maker has shaped it, a metal image, a teacher of lies?"
TRUMP! is not a prophet and hasn't claimed to be one. A false prophet has to claim to speak for God, he didn't.

Yes - He ABSOLUTELY has and has done for the past 5 years.

0zf05p83te251.jpg
What did he claim God told him to say?
Through disguise, and deceit...He claims a sense of omnipotence...
he claims to be a god to his followers..... only he can save you! Believe me, believe me, =Believe in me..., I am the Chosen one....
God says, Vengeance is mine! Trump believes, Vengeance is his.

Jesus: “Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you.”
Trump: “When people wrong you, go after those people, because it is a good feeling and because other people will see you doing it. I always get even.”

Trump plays on being your Savior, (and Lord) but he is antichrist.

Your hate consumes you.

You Nazis wish to paint your victims as insane to justify the atrocities you intend against us. In doing so, you spew ever more fantastical claims against those you desperately hate, Der Juden. The ironic this is that by claiming we follow "the antichrist" because your Reich tells you to - you reveal that it is you who are unhinged and flat out insane.
A favorite tactic of the Soviet Union was to smear dissidents as mentally ill and send them to a "psychiatric hospital" (concentration camp)
How much shit did y’all give Liberals that compared Trump to Hitler? Wasn’t that where snowflake and TDS came from?! Now listen to yourself. You’ve become exactly the thing you used to mock. Every comment is Nazi Nazi Commie... grow up guys you’re embarrassing yourselves

Yea, not only did he fail to grow into the job, he got drunk with power, more incendiary and incredibly dangerous. We survived Trump (barely) but undoing his destruction of our Constitutional Republic will take years.

Yeah, look at the way he used the FBI, CIA, and NSA to spy on the opposition candidate, bought dirt from the Kremlin and released it to Reich press operatives, lied to FISA courts.

Yeah, with the blatant rigging of the election and complete trashing of the constitution the damage to our Republic by Barack Obama and the Nazi party is sever.

With Nazis back in power, it is unlikely to survive.

"False prophets also arose among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you, who will secretly bring in destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing upon themselves swift destruction."

“Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing but inwardly are ravenous wolves."

“What profit is an idol when its maker has shaped it, a metal image, a teacher of lies?"
TRUMP! is not a prophet and hasn't claimed to be one. A false prophet has to claim to speak for God, he didn't.

0zf05p83te251.jpg
he claims to be a god to his followers..... only he can save you! Believe me, believe me, =Believe in me..., I am the Chosen one....

Jesus: “Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you.”
Trump: “When people wrong you, go after those people, because it is a good feeling and because other people will see you doing it. I always get even.”

Your hate consumes you.

You Nazis wish to paint your victims as insane to justify the atrocities you intend against us. In doing so, you spew ever more fantastical claims against those you desperately hate, Der Juden. The ironic this is that by claiming we follow "the antichrist" because your Reich tells you to - you reveal that it is you who are unhinged and flat out insane.
A favorite tactic of the Soviet Union was to smear dissidents as mentally ill and send them to a "psychiatric hospital" (concentration camp)
How much shit did y’all give Liberals that compared Trump to Hitler? Wasn’t that where snowflake and TDS came from?! Now listen to yourself. You’ve become exactly the thing you used to mock. Every comment is Nazi Nazi Commie... grow up guys you’re embarrassing yourselves
That comparison is idiotic.. However, it couldn't be more obvious that Dims are using the same tactics as the Third Reich. I'm pointed out the similarites many times. Using some event to paint their political opponents as traitors is classic NAZI

Dude, Trumpy Bear WAS the swamp. Never have more campaign/ cabinet picks resigned in shame for grift and corruption, been indicted/ thrown in jail. And anyone who bought the Big Lie about election fraud is a cultist. So that includes you.

d2d9438d48cec702d4e6456bda26e637.jpg
"TRUMP" is the swamp... :lol::rofl::lmao:

Ah the Nazi rape of reality continues.

“When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.’

’The question is,’ said Alice, ‘whether you can make words mean so many different things.’

’The question is,’ said Humpty Dumpty, ‘which is to be master — that’s all.”

That’s according to a survey from The Associated Press-NORC Center for Public Affairs Research that also finds many Republicans continue to believe — contrary to all evidence — that President Joe Biden’s election was illegitimate.

LOL Contrary to all evidence, 80% of Democrats still believe Trump colluded with the Russians.

It’s not contrary to all evidence it’s because of all evidence that they believe that Trump colluded with Russia. Some people really did read the Mueller report.
Evidently not

"[We] did not find that the Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it, conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in these efforts, despite multiple efforts from Russian-affiliated individuals to assist the Trump campaign.”

These idiots throw the word "Nazi" around so much and so inaccurately that it loses all meaning

They do the same with "Marxist" and "commie"

They might as well be saying "doodoo head".

Leech, you follow a Reich that seeks the central planning and control of the economy under an authoritarian, central ruler where liberty is snuffed out in favor of group privilege, where the party has absolute control of the press who are nothing more than propaganda for the Reich, where a race (whites) are singled out as a scapegoat and painted by the Reich press as the enemy of the people to be reviled and oppressed by both social and governmental powers. Where religion is forcibly suppressed and permitted only where it promoted the goals of the Reich, Where political opposition is violently suppressed and any challenge to the party is termed "sedition" or "treason." Where speech against the party or Reich is a criminal act. Where expression is controlled by the party and any speaking against the party are cancelled.

Go ahead and lie to me Leech, but don't lie to yourself. You ARE a Nazi, you are part of the Nazi party.

0zf05p83te251.jpg

Your hate consumes you.

That comparison is idiotic.. However, it couldn't be more obvious that Dims are using the same tactics as the Third Reich. I'm pointed out the similarites many times. Using some event to paint their political opponents as traitors is classic NAZI
The comparison is not idiotic it’s exactly what has happened. You mocked the liberals that called Trump Hitler. You called them snowflakes and saw them as pathetic right? Well that’s exactly how you are acting and now being view. Sad

The comparison is not idiotic it’s exactly what has happened. You mocked the liberals that called Trump Hitler. You called them snowflakes and saw them as pathetic right? Well that’s exactly how you are acting and now being view. Sad

Slade, you follow a Reich that seeks the central planning and control of the economy under an authoritarian, central ruler where liberty is snuffed out in favor of group privilege, where the party has absolute control of the press who are nothing more than propaganda for the Reich, where a race (whites) are singled out as a scapegoat and painted by the Reich press as the enemy of the people to be reviled and oppressed by both social and governmental powers. Where religion is forcibly suppressed and permitted only where it promoted the goals of the Reich, Where political opposition is violently suppressed and any challenge to the party is termed "sedition" or "treason." Where speech against the party or Reich is a criminal act. Where expression is controlled by the party and any speaking against the party are cancelled.

Go ahead and lie to me Slade, but don't lie to yourself. You ARE a Nazi, you are part of the Nazi party.

These idiots throw the word "Nazi" around so much and so inaccurately that it loses all meaning

You're describing the vacuity of the average extremist whose arguments have the depth of a sheet of paper. We hear the labels "homophobe", "cultist", "racist", "Trumpist", etc thrown around so much that they are simply toothless, especially when they are used in a vain attempt to stifle discussion. It never works and only makes the label writer look ridiculous.

And another solid Republican becomes an evil Hitler commie in the eyes of the cult.

The shrinkage continues.
Its odd the in the wacky upsidedown world of lib la la land people who support trump are called cultists but the rabid left who hate trump are considered normal

anti trumpsters are the cultists

0zf05p83te251.jpg

Your hate consumes you.

Trump bares no resemblance to Hitler. On the other hand, Biden and Piglosi bare a remarkable resemblance. The Democrat Reich has been trying to make it a crime simply to mention election fraud.

0zf05p83te251.jpg

Your hate consumes you.

Trump bares no resemblance to Hitler. On the other hand, Biden and Piglosi bare a remarkable resemblance. The Democrat Reich has been trying to make it a crime simply to mention election fraud.
See to those who called Trump Hitler he had many similarities and they were as convinced about their claims as you are about yours. They now mock you in the same way you mocked them. You’re no better than those you consider enemy’s. You use the same petty tactics as they do.

Here read this... what are your thoughts?

You're describing the vacuity of the average extremist whose arguments have the depth of a sheet of paper. We hear the labels "homophobe", "cultist", "racist", "Trumpist", etc thrown around so much that they are simply toothless, especially when they are used in a vain attempt to stifle discussion. It never works and only makes the label writer look ridiculous.
trumpist and cultists are descriptors not invectives. Almost always accurate ones.

Homophobe is most often used when examples of homophobia are shown. Same for racist

You tards throw "Nazi" and "marxist" around with as much meaning as your would "asshole". It simply means you don't like the object of your attack.

Slade, you follow a Reich that seeks the central planning and control of the economy under an authoritarian, central ruler where liberty is snuffed out in favor of group privilege, where the party has absolute control of the press who are nothing more than propaganda for the Reich, where a race (whites) are singled out as a scapegoat and painted by the Reich press as the enemy of the people to be reviled and oppressed by both social and governmental powers. Where religion is forcibly suppressed and permitted only where it promoted the goals of the Reich, Where political opposition is violently suppressed and any challenge to the party is termed "sedition" or "treason." Where speech against the party or Reich is a criminal act. Where expression is controlled by the party and any speaking against the party are cancelled.

Go ahead and lie to me Slade, but don't lie to yourself. You ARE a Nazi, you are part of the Nazi party.
Whatever you say whacko. Sounds like you got me all figured out!

0zf05p83te251.jpg

Your hate consumes you.

See to those who called Trump Hitler he had many similarities and they were as convinced about their claims as you are about yours. They now mock you in the same way you mocked them. You’re no better than those you consider enemy’s. You use the same petty tactics as they do.

Here read this... what are your thoughts?
There are no similarities.

Forum List

Back